We are accountable not anyone else


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures













 It is Monday morning sunny bright cold 5 C. It is 9.15 I am sitting in the 
Billiard room. Today is PA day in Durham region so all schools are closed 
in our area. Kids are off. Teens are sleeping at home like Master Golden 
and Slurpee Boy. Billiard room is full with younger kids. They are busy 
with all sorts of activities.

Supervisor is a friend of mine, she was offering her room to me, to have seat 
and to write my Blog. I told her I would like to sit outside with kids. I wont 
be bothered rather, will enjoy the beautiful atmosphere, while writing my 
Blog.

Kris Dear I am sad, as I told you earlier, I believe, you are equal partner 
in all the plans to make Hannah and Niklas lives miserable. I regret why 
I asked them to come back. They were safe at Hannah's parents place.

You and Father promised that things will be changed but nothing happened. Everything is just the same. Father is the same Selfish and 
you can not protect Hannah and Niklas from Father.

Dear Happy Reader Mother in law, I am sorry to say that but you have to leave Happy Reader alone, give her space to live and enjoy her own life. 
Please don't call her names, it is not good. 

I believe we being eldest have more responsibility to bring peace and 
happiness in our household unit. We have to be accountable for everything. 
Please don't take me wrong. Just try to give her space, forget and forgive, 
trust me, things will be changed. 

Please don't recall what she does and what she doesn't. Peace is above 
all such petty matters. When we are peaceful, happiness prevails all around. 

Dear Happy Reader please have patience and try to control your emotions. 
Patience is virtue always pays back. It works well in all circumstances.
Please don't put my Blog on your fridge. Our actions are also very 
important just like our words.

We have to think twice before we open our mouth to utter words, same is 
when we start taking any action. I hope you understand that. Thank You.

Dear Friend Lucy I am worried about you. Get well soon. I wish you
be back on track soon. Take care of yourself please. Love you.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers in the morning. Some customers left. They were saying that I am posting the wrong blogs as Smiles blogs are much better. I told them that these are her blogs but they didn't believe me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Jasmeet

      Delete
    2. I wait 45 min and miss breakfast and miss 1 hour job 2. Baker say donut holesale but I remind baker that Smile give recipe. He say ok and get me fresh donut

      Smile Addict

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome grandmother! She is an awesome advisor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for writing

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk. We are concerned about Smile's health. She has stopped going for walks

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog and health.

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go sick job worker and say how you? He say I ok. I say you no sick any more? He say remember you Madam tell you no talk about this at work. I say yes you right I forget. I say how you remember because I no show blog. He say he need go. He say I do 2 proud job and always read blog,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We went for our walk today. Our walk is 10 mins. Some retirees were saying that this is longer than the walk that Smile takes because she does not. Other retirees added their comments when they heard this. They said that Smile has to avoid walking because she is pretending to be sick so she can get free meals. There were many retirees who said that Smile was just joking. They said that perhaps her son has written the blog because it was not that good. She writes about pearls in the grass, twin towers, but last few blogs have been bland. The temple priest who was here for the religious tolerance meeting also joined in the discussion. He said that in their culture all praise is for God. Sometimes he makes thing better and sometimes bad, just to teach everyone a lesson. The retired priest said that the Lord is kind and will never do anything like that to anyone. The retired corporate chief executive and some retirees walked out. They said Smile is our advisor, there is no way we will listen to any negative commentary about her. It was very chaotic.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. There were some less people today as Prof George and Dean were not here today. We dont know why they didnt show up. The Smile Army volunteers were trying to perfect their fake laughs. They are are trying different techniques to trick others. When one professor told then that it is not good thing, they replied Smile does it, so it must be good. The great friends said that sounds like what we were doing was good. The bookstore manager shook his head and said that there is no way Smile will be teaching them anything negative. One student said you missed the blog reading yesterday. There were lots of ideas for us.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fresh new blog with fresh new concept. How does Smile do it?

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is a class act. Thats why she has such a vast and diverse readership. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She is an amazing advisor. What an amazing person my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father yell Hannah lot today because she laziee. Father yell Niklas because he no take father bilirad like you Niklas. Father say Father yell Kris becuase he no take librry like you Kris. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father litle upset today because you yel him. Hannah say you please no do because it kris problem Hannah. Hannah say you please care you. Niklas say grandpapa yell and say Niklas play lot video and hid video. Niklas say grandpapa yell Niklas and say Niklas need play bilard like you Niklas but Niklas no no how play. Father yell me and say me no take father librry like you Kris. Me say he no do but father say do. Me say Niklas why he no take father walk driveway because father bore. Niklas say he bore to because no video. Me say father Smile say you me make life bad for Niklas and Hannah but father say you joke because video no good and lazee no good. Me say but Smile no like Father say no wory. Me confuse. Me no no what do. )

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk