I am going for Lunch


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures












It is Monday morning bright but cloudy hazy day with 13 C 
Chances of 1 mm rain, let us see what will be coming on. We are ready
either way. We Canadians never take weather too seriously, our plans
are always weather proof. 

We do whatever we want to do. I think we learned our lessons to live life
happily. No moaning, no grumbling but we always talk about weather. 
This is our favorite pass time. We are not scared of that, not at all.

Last night I didn't have my good night sleep. It happens My Dear, don't
you people worry about that. When we are old things happen, never take 
that seriously. We have to ignore, it will be going to happen anyway so
why to pay attention and worry about.

In the morning my Body was not awake so I had to take a good shower to
wake it up. This will help to wake up my Mind too. We have to take care of 
our Body so to make it listen otherwise it wont co operate with our Mind. 

Everything works on "Give and take principle". We have to take care 
of our Body, to make it push in the direction where we want to take it. 
I have to go to my friend's place for Lunch at about 1.30 pm. I am ready 
for that my Body is co operating so far. 

Dear Retirees it is good that you set up the Religious Tolerance Committee.
I pray for Retired Priest, to be neutral and not to take sides. When you are
appointed as a Leader, you have great responsibility on your shoulder.

I hope that you wont let it down. Please clear your mind before conducting
Religious Meetings. You have to forget for that moment that you are a 
Priest.  May God give you patience for all that. Meetings have to be very 
harmonious. Everyone has to enjoy.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, I told you so many times not to listen what the 
Wicked Worker says to you but you never listen to me. You always listen to 
her and she tricks you all the times. You don't have to start any Committee.
Focus on your work and don't talk about Blog.


Kris Dear nothing is changed you and Father yelling at Niklas. Why Father
called football kids to spoil Hannah and Niklas day. To make their lives 
miserable.  I think they have to go back to Hannah parents place.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog.

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome therapist! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. But you dont write for me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry forgot to sign my name.

      That was me, Brenda who lost the race :-(

      Brenda

      Delete
    2. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    3. Sorry I no able get fresh donut for post. I wait 45 min but the baker gave next batch to someone else. He always give me 1st batch because I give blog quote to him He like that

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say me how you. I say I very anger because Wicked Worker always trick me. She say that ok. No wory about it. I say she tell me that Tolerance Committee good idea but it no good idea. Happy Worker say no, religious tolerance committee is a very good idea. We are planning having one here in our office. You can join. I say NO. Happy Worker say we need 2 more member, so it will be good if you can join. I say NEVER. Madam only say that for dear retiree, we no suppose have it. Happy Worker say no you misunderstand. It good idea for all. I say no. I was planning to have one in job 2 but Madam no agree. Happy Worker say, no Madam only say that Wicked Worker bad, she no say idea bad. I say how you know what Madam say because I no show you blog. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and no make religious tolerance committee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees are very appreciative of your blog today. The retired priest has agreed to abide by the guidelines that you have mentioned in your blog. The temple priest has also joined the committee as well as some other temple people, including the hijab lady. They will start having their meetings sometimes this week.

    The Smile with Smile program subcommittee asked for your advice for teens who are temporarily at home from uni. They said the parents are having a big challenge as siblings need to share space, like room, devices, like PS4 etc. The siblings fight among themselves and it puts a lot of strain on parents. If you can please help

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The students are having a very challenging time at their homes these days. Some of the parents have unrealistic expectations . They expect that we spend all our time with them. They dont realize that we need to relax. In one case, a mom has taken time off from work, and she is teaching her daughter how to make food. We know that she is doing that so they can have "quality" time with her daughter and also daughter will be able to cook for herself when she gets here but the daughter does not really care. The mom also gets upset when the daughter gets up late. She is saying that I am wasting my vacation because I took the vacation for you. We just dont believe that we have to handle all this. You told us that the lucky guy is with you and we are sure that he is not going through any of this stuff because you are probably taking care of all this for him

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing sociologist. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father yell Hannah because she start get slo. Father say father yell Niklas because he lazee and slip late but father no wake Niklas with ice. Father say father yell Kris because he no take father lunch like you Kris. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire and fall. Hannah say Hannah probably need drip but niklas time go hospital. Hannah say you kris act and niklas bother any. Niklas say grandpapa wake Niklas with water. Niklas bed all water now. Niklas say Niklas no no where Niklas slip nite. Father yell me and say me that me no take father like you Kris but me no time. Me no no how you Kris take you so many place. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please Please. Stop this craziness. It is not good. I know it is fun but it is not the right thing. My blood boils when I see this. I know I know ..

    Thanks mrizvi. I am not sure what would happen if you dont tell us that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just calm down Plunker. Just Calm down. It is not good for your health. Yes Smile has asked us to be kind

    Way to go mrizvi. Simply brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  13. Though it is your writing prowess which has fascinated your fans and followers yet we have been astounded at the psychological insights in your writings.Your incessant endeavours to bring some civility in the discourse has been astounding. We also would like to commend you to establish a framework for the inter-faith communication. We are hopeful that it will end the frivolous bickering that has been keeping the retired ladies and gentlemen to focus on more constructive initiatives for instance focusing on the diverse committees to enhance the living conditions of the young scholars, the elderly gentlemen etc

    thank you for making our lives brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk