May be still in bed, enjoying the weekend


Image result for front garden with flowers pictures
















It is cold Sunday morning with 1 C, not so windy, calm and quiet. 
I am done with my breakfast now sitting in the TV lounge, watching
sports channel also enjoying the view of my back garden, through the 
big glass window. The pear tree the wooden fence, but no birds, no 
squirrel, may be still in bed enjoying their weekend. 


Everyone sleeping. Me and my Son are awake. Yesterday there were
couple of Hockey and Baseball playoff games. Today they are showing 
clips from that. The amazing moments of the games.

My Dear Retirees, I do having my walks specially on Tuesdays and 
Thursdays. I don't mention all the times but I believe that we don't have 
to compare ourselves with anyone. Competition will take away the fun part.

I think when we start comparing ourselves with others, we lose the real 
spark of Joy, the real happiness, out of that. We get distracted, our mind takes another turn, to think that we are the winner so the real joy and happiness will be lost somewhere in between this competition.

We don't have to do anything to prove ourselves to others. Joy and 
happiness has to be easily accessible. We don't have to work out for that. 
Don't have to exhaust ourselves. It has to be like a spark, that penetrates
our heart and stays there to give us inner peace. 

You wont agree with me, as for walking, we use our energy. Yes my Dear,
you are right. But this has to be a pleasant work out and not has to be
 like our job description. 

We have to go for walk, do exercise and do whatever we like to do, to push 
ourselves. We don't want to be a couch potato. But my Dear, keep that
in mind, our heart has to be in it. That is the key.

I like to be in my kitchen, to cook and bake, I do that to enjoy. I like to walk
I do that to enjoy. I enjoy my time alone slot, writing my Blog and playing
Darts and Carpet Bowling. I do these things to get happiness. 

Do whatever gives you real happiness. Capture the moments from your
day to day life, to cultivate inner peace and to calm your mind down. 
You don't have to fight for happiness. Don't have to prove anything to 
anyone.

Happiness is all around. You don't have to look for that, it comes to you 
when you are able to calm your mind down and are peaceful. Clear your 
mind from all negative thoughts, you will get happiness. This is just like 
automatic.

Dear Retiree Friends Temple people were not protesting. They were taking 
out the procession to mark the grief. In Toronto also there was same sort of 
mourning procession. Dear Retired Priest we have to avoid, to make fun of 
other people. I hope you will understand. Thank You.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, to thank you God we don't have to go out.
We can say that in our heart during our work, also in our day to day life. 
You don't have to leave your Job and go outside. It is very simple.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Even though I got extra supplies of biscuits, there were so many people this weekend that I am almost out of biscuits. I am also running very low on tea. I will get extra ones again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. I will post the blogs from the weekend later today

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed posting, I was caught up in some other issues. I have now posted all the weekend blogs

      Jimmy

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. We talked about Smile's blog from today. The participants are amazed on the no. of things that Smile is involved in.

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. SWS was good too. Participants were saying TGIM! :-)

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has an awesome schedule. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. I did not see the weekend blogs though. There was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. I will post the blog from the weekend soon

      Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Don't worry Marg. I have posted the blogs from the weekend. :-)

      Craig

      Delete
  6. This blog is my saviour for my business meetings all the time. I was having a rough meeting today, to lighten the atmosphere, I used the blogs from last week during the coffee break and since most of the participants were parents of teenageers, they loved it. It created a much more humane environment for the rest of the meeting

    Thank you Smile

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job worker 2 come and say how you. I say I ok but you no need come. If you need something you call me. She say you very nice. I say thank but my Madam say if you good then all good. She say you Madam must be hapy that you go prey. I say no she say no. She say what! Prey important and good. I say Madam say if you need prey then just do in heart. Job worker 2 say you serious! You Madam say no go church? I say yes. She smile and say ok, whatever and then go. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did go for our walk today. The walk was under 10 mins and it was much shorter than the ones that you take. After that we had our lollipop.

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired psychologist and retired philosopher were arguing with each other to read the blog. Reading the blog is the highest honour for any retiree. The retired judge intervened in the argument and reminded them that competition is not good. They both stopped immediately and both took turn to go through the blog. They said that this is the best possible description of joy and happiness that they have seen. They have their colleagues who practice actively and they said that they will share this with them so they can benefit from it too

    The committee for teenage parenting is asking for your help. They are saying that any advice and guidance will be appreciated

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Research Center today. Yes SMILE RESEARCH CENTER. this is not a typo. The Dean and Prof George were able to talk to the Chancellor and get the banned overturned. After the reading of the blog , the Dean asked us to go through your last week's blog again. They said that this is because they have not listened to it but some students think that they wanted to have the Smile Army realize their mistake as you have given the idiots a scolding in that blog.

    The faculty of philosophy was invited to the reading today. The senior professor of philosophy was astounded at the reading. She said that this is the most complete comparative description of joy and happiness that she has ever seen. She said that she is going to a conference next week and will use it there. She is a keynote speaker so her remarks will be heard by hundreds. The Dean simply smiled.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing trainer. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father yell Kris (me) because Kris no take father to baseball match like you Kris. Father say father walk lot because father very act. Father say father go see futbol. Father say father teeech futbol kid lot trik. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah start make food because kris party in 2 day. Hannah say you please no wory Hannah but wory you. Niklas say grandpapa come see futbol but he give smoke to all futbol kid and they parent say no play with Niklas. Niklas no frend because no one alow their Niklas play with Niklas. Me say father that Smile Kris no take her any place but father say he no beeleeve. Me say no do. Father say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Well well well. Here we go again. Another day, same thing. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

      Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

      Delete
    2. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

      Great comment mrizvi. Good job

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk