I am not old, I am still in the ring


Image result for backyard garden with red and pink roses pictures









Today please read 
My Recipe Blog Too
Thank You


It is Wednesday cold morning with 11 C no rain still cloudy and hazy.
We know winter is just around the corner. We Canadians are ready to
face anything I mean all the snow and sub zero temperatures. 
Just bring it on.

For now I am enjoying the beautiful colors. Not all trees giving that
wonderful view but some are like masterpieces. I can see Scarlet Red, 
Brick Red all shades of Red, in front through the window.

I am sitting in the Billiard room it is 9.15. I wait in this cozy room for Darts
to be started at 10. My Dear Friends Dean and George, please don't get 
upset and feel bad for me. This room is like a very comfortable sitting lounge.

Three big leather couches are here. Two are in black Charcoal color while 
one is of Olive Green. Two black leather cushions and six extra ones of very 
beautiful multi colored fabrics, are there to make you more comfortable. 
I never have to use these, it is already very comfortable.

Big TV is in front and two big Pool and Game Tables are at the back side. 
I sit here by myself, write my Blog and enjoy the beautiful view through 
the big glass panel of the window in front. I also enjoy here my time alone 
slot. This room became very important part of my life.

My Youngest one I mean Master Slurpee was not feeling well for couple of 
days. He was staying home. I had a chance to make for him his favorite 
home made Cappuccino and toasted bread slices with peanut butter 
and orange marmalade.

Yesterday I was with him at Doctor's office in the after hour clinic. 
It was my choice to give him company. In after hour clinics, it takes 
hours to wait. My Son was busy with his office work. 

I get happiness out of these moments. When we try to make some 
contribution to the family we live with, it gives us a sense of 
accomplishment and assurance as well that we are old but not 
too old to be in the Ring. I start feeling great.

I am working full time today will play Carpet Bowling after Darts, will go
back home after 3 pm. Thank You God for keeping me mobile to handle
things on my own. 


Dear Retirees I am not happy with the gloomy atmosphere in Blog Reading
Sessions. It used to be happy couple of weeks back. I love to see that back.
First of all please don't label me with any Religion.

I am not happy to take the membership of the Retired Priest away. I love 
to see him back. He is my Friend. Please don't label me with Christianity.
I don't like people talking about Religion. Just relax and enjoy.

Dear Smile Army Friends please try to control your emotions.
Have patience and focus on your studies. Please listen to your
teachers and respect everyone's emotion too.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers were very pleased with the recipe blog. Some were taking more than 1 copies for their friends and neighbors. Priest was here also and giving everyone veggie omelette when they say Morning Smile. Customers expressed a lot of concern that you are being asked to go to the doctors office even though you are sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being my lifeline. These blogs provide me so much energy

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry we are out of recipes in the meeting rooms at lobby A

      Brian

      Delete
    2. I put in an extra big pile in all the meeting rooms as I know that the employees take extra copies of these blog. I will put in another set of printouts in all meeting rooms as someone told me that lobby D is running low as well

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route.

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. In our case, participants still were talking bout Smile's recipe blog. They love it

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say me how you. I say I very emotion and no want talk you. She say what hapen? I wicked? I say yes you wicked and I sad because my Madam so sick that she no write for me. She say oh so you read her blog all the time and she does not even help you get job back? ! I say see you wicked, you no understand that she so sick that she no write for me. You tell me wrong thing. She say ok I go prey her, you want come? I say no I need go get job back. She say but you no want prey? I say no she told me that I no supose talk you and prey in ofice. She say you are not going to prey in the office. You go prey outside. And if you no want talk then why you no go alone first and I come later. I say that good idea. She say smile and go. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have.

    The retirees were very pleased with the recipe blog today. The hospital administrator was not sure if you will write the blog but came and was very pleased. She said that they can offer the toasted tuna for special occasions. The ex-patients, some nurses and physicians were here also. They come as these recipes are very popular here. The retired chef asked for multiple copies of the blog so he can send to the 5 star properties. The cafe manager has already added this to the smile menu. He said that this item will sell like hot cake as it is a snack and also light meal

    The retirees were very concerned when we read your other blog. We could not believe that you are being asked to take care of your sick grandson. The retirees wanted to have resolution against your son as you went to the eye doctor just one day before this doctor's visit however the retired chief executive said that it is impossible as even he cant do this. We then figured out that you wrote this blog prior to your England trip.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The students were very surprised when we read your blog. We could not believe that your grandson is so comfortable with you that he is wants to wait at the Doctor's office when he is sick. We know that Slurpee Boy does go to you for his meals and slurpees but when people get sick, they prefer to stay with someone that they are comfortable with. A senior professor was heard saying to another professors that am i hearing it right? Smile was asked to wait with her grandson at the doctor's office just a day after she went for her eye test?!!! The professor replied that though anything can be expected from her son but this is of course not possible. She probably went before a few weeks ago ie before she got sick. The Smile Army heard that and they starting raising slogans against your son. Prof George tried to calm everyone down and said that guys just think about it. Smile is sick herself. How can she be taking her grandson to the doctors office, let alone a day on a day after her eye exam. The Smile Army then stopped the slogans.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father yell Hannah because Hannah start be lazziee. Father say father need rind bell many time but she come come late. Father say father yell Niklas to because Niklas talk when father watch tele in father apartment. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say wake 50 minute before son and get brakfast ready. Hannah say Hannah need cut froot and make vegie omlete and make oat meel and make fresh kaffee. Hannah say you kris help you Niklas. Hannah say you Kris need kris care you. Hannah say you niklas care you. Hannah say you recipe kris good. Hannah give to Niklas and nabor to taste and plan give father tomorrow. Niklas say grandpapa yell Niklas because Niklas play video. Nikasl say grandpapa say Niklas no no where play because tele in father apartment. ME say father you no supose yel but father say he no yell but talk loud. Me say no wake Hannah brakfast but father say all eet in morning so what rong. Me say let Niklas play but father say video bad. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good commen

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your diurnal concluding remark for journal entries is a humbling experience for us. Instead of us showing gratitude to you, you choose to plaudit us, your plebeian readers. It is an exhibit of your altitudinous perspective

    Thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk