Dream Villa


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures












It is Tuesday bright sunny beautiful cold with 15 C. No rain no wind quiet 
morning. End of long weekend, everyone getting ready to go. I don't work 
on Tuesdays. I have other plans, have to go to one of my friend place. It is 
5 minutes drive. One of my friend will pick me up. 

My Eldest is home, he will be leaving on Saturday. When kids are back 
from Uni siblings have tough time as they have to share. Share their space 
TV and in some cases their Gadgets. That's grave situation.

Parents mostly get under great pressure. It is like highly volatile situation.
You have to be alert for anything so have to be ready to avert all that.
Siblings have blood in common but it looks that it doesn't work in bonding 
them together.

They act like rivals, no one ready to concede. They believe in win win 
situation. For parents very difficult to handle all this. In most cases parents 
lose their patience as well as their temper, which flares up everything.

Parents have been dreaming for their dream villa since their early 
parenthood period to see all their kids living happily together in their 
Dream Villa.

My Dear Friends dreams are dreams, in most cases, not meant to come true
 So just relax. Get ready to face the reality. When kids are children parents
try to push them to live together by hook or crook. But when they turn into 
adults, they are tough to handle.

It is not their fault. They have now grown up, not kids anymore. They are 
now bunch of individuals with their own identity, with their own 
personality. While living together, you can see some personality clashes.

I think it is but natural. Let everyone enjoy their own life. Don't try to 
mingle them up. Try to give them space of their own. Try to make them 
understand that it is just short term arrangement, if they have to share.  

They will fly away ultimately to build their own Dream Villas with their 
own families, their own kids to face the same music and rewind the whole 
video. This is life my Dear. So don't take it seriously. Just relax.

I just got your comments so now have to top up couple of things. Dear 
Students The Lucky Guy, I mean My Eldest is in the same boat. I think
Parents have to realize that kids are now adults, have their own ways to
enjoy and pass their time. Parents have to respect their privacy.

Dear Reader doing 2 proud Jobs I trust the Happy Worker. You have to 
listen to her and join the Committee. Don't do it at Job # 2 as over there 
Wicked Worker will trick you to make your life miserable. I pray for her
may be some day she also start spreading happiness around, Amen.

Kris Dear I am worried about Hannah and Niklas
please help them out or ask them to go to Hannah parents.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail again today because there was so much interest. Smile has made us look at nature with different eyes

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun too. We continue to talk about the Smile blog and her kindness to her readers.

      Tiara

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please write something for me because I read every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I wait 45 min but no able wait more as I need go job 2. I sorry. I only get fresh donut because this Smile donut. They need fresh like blog

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say me how you? I say I no want talk you because you trick me. She say Supervisor want me to set up committee. I say NO. Are you sure because the Supervisor was very firm and said all need to join the committee. I say NEVER. She say but you can be in trouble. I say I no care. She smile and say ok. I will tell the Supervisor that you will never join the committee. I do 2 proud job and never join committee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    We went to our long walk today. Our long was 10 mins and the retirees had to take 2 short breaks. We then went to the reading of the blog

    The retired professional athlete said that he noticed that you have also started to reduce your walks.

    The Smile with Smile program committee wanted to express their gratitude to you for sharing so much details. They said that they will go through the blog in more detail to dissect it and analyze the finer details. The retired author smiled and said that your style is to touch on few things and not provide the boring details

    The committee for religious tolerance had their inaugural meeting today. The temple priest insisted that they start with their prayers. The hijab lady and temple people then talked about some of their leaders and gave everyone a long history lesson. The retired priest and the other non temple people didnt like it but they didnt react because you instructed them to be tolerant.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another new topic and new blog! How can Smile do it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is a factory of ideas. So expect a new one every day

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The students were very pleased that your wrote the blog for our problems. Prof George simply smiled and said that you are a true friend of teenagers and really understand their issues and their perspectives. The Dean smiled and said that Smile can not only understand teenager issues but also problems of adults, including seniors. The Smile Army heard that and started raising slogans. The Dean looked concerned and said that the classes are getting disturbed but they didnt listen. One Smile Army volunteer brought a big cake which said "East and West. Smile is the BEST". This distracted the idiots and we all enjoyed the cake

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing positive person. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father yell Hannah again today because she slo and no come rite away. Hannah make xcuse and say she tire but she slip nite so wat problem. Father say fahter no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire because Hannah no able slip like Hannah give warm milk father at nite before slip and then wake 55 min before son to make brakfast and give food rabit. Hannah say it good that you kris act and no time get bore. Me say father that Hannah need go doctor because she fall but father say she no fall today and only fall yesterday so why me wory. Me say she head hurt but father say she need slip. Me say she no able. Father say she act. Me say she no act but father no agree. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What the hell! I dont care. I thought I will write like a kid today as it may make a difference. I know, I know ....

    Good job mrizvi. Thanks for writing your comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just take it easy

    Cool comment mrizvi. You write good kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk