Kids enjoy Video Games, let them do it


Related image












It is Saturday morning bright sunny beautiful but cold with 5 C
Everyone sleeping me and my Son are awake. Going downstairs to have 
breakfast. I have to go to my Friend's place for Lunch. It is in Pickering
just 2 minutes Drive My Son will drop me there.

It is windy 25 km, for now I can not see any Squirrel or Birds may be still 
sleeping enjoying their weekend. I was watching "Oriental Express" Movie
not the whole thing. It is 2 and half hours. I don't enjoy watching TV for 
long. Not more than one hour, that is enough for me. I will see the rest after.

It is 11 am my sister in law called me. She is back home. My younger 
brother also talked to me. I will spend some time on my computer now. 
I will start getting ready at 11.30 to go to my friend's place.

I try to live in day tight compartments. We have to make plans to get busy.  
But please keep in mind, not at the cost of our family. I am sorry to say 
Father likes to get busy but Niklas, Hannah and Kris have to pay the price.

We have to leave everyone alone to let them enjoy their own life with their
own family. Yes I know that my Son will drive me at my Friend's place.
But believe me it is only 2 minutes drive and he wont stay there. 

He will be free to do his own things after that. I will stay alone.  My grand 
kids not will be with me. They will enjoy their own activities. Play Video 
Games at home.

It is 11.30 everyone sleeping at my place, me and my Son awake. I never 
interfere with my my daughter in law things. When she is sleeping, what 
she doing, what she watching. This is all her personal matters. We have to 
realize that, they have to live and enjoy their life with choices of their own. 

I am writing this for my Friend Happy Reader Mother in law and also for 
Father, who never leaves Hannah alone. Please try to live your own life. 
Get busy with things of your own and leave everyone alone.

Kris I am sad Father very selfish. I never said have party. I never said 
Niklas has to go with Father. Niklas has to do his own things. Go to school 
play games. Father twists everything to make Hannah and Niklas lives 
miserable.

Dear Reader go and talk to Supervisor. Get your Job back. Say sorry and don't talk back. Listen to your Supervisor. I am waiting, when you will be doing 2 proud Jobs.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, almost all customers go to the church. There are also out of town people who come for church in our small town. The priest led a special prayer for you and your long life. The customers then came to my shop to enjoy the blog reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome councillor. She is an an awesome psychiatrist. She is an awesome friend. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I read the blog every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy your blog in Russia. I read with family

      Delete
    2. This is good blog. I read France. I no comment all time but read all time

      Delete
    3. I like blog and also read in France. I like to read alone because it is good English literature

      Delete
    4. I enjoy blog. I no good English but good Spanish

      Delete
    5. I enjoy blog Ukraine

      Delete
    6. Dear Anonymous readers it good you write comment. You English no good but it ok. Madam blog very complicate so if you need help you let me know and I will try explain. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  5. My rude daughter in law needs to be yelled at. She is impertinent and does not know how to behave. It probably is because of sleeping too much or watching too many soaps. If you can write to make her understand that she needs to be nice to me

    Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to . I good news. I get my job back! I go job 2 and wait for Supervisor. She come and say where were you all this time? I say I come but you no there. She say that ok but are you ok to join Health and Safety Committee? I say yes my Madam allow me and say me that I do what you say. Supervisor smile and say you Madam really nice. She take care of you and all the readers. Also, she is very practical. I say yes she very nolege. She go gorment conference. She help dear retiree walk and talk. Supervisor say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our regular long walk today. Our walk though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you take. After the walk, we had our lollipop.

    The retired professional athlete read and the retired professional councillor took turns to read your blog today. The retired professional athlete read the first half of the blog whereas the retired professional councillor led the reading of the 2nd half of the blog. The retired psychologist was also interested in reading the blog however we decided to keep it simple. The retired psychologist presented the rationale that this blog covers a lot of psychological avenues to which the retired author mentioned that all your blogs are also a literary genius so she also has the right to read the blogs. At the end we decided that by having too many people reading the blog will be counter productive. To clarify the reading of the blog is the highest honour that any retiree can aspire to so there is a lot of squabbling prior to reading of each blog.

    The retired professional athlete pointed out that your schedule for a day is so tiring that it will be a punishing schedule for even a retired athlete like himself for a week! He also took note of your diet and was surprised you are eating so little. He was thinking, and so were many others, that you are probably taking 2 eggs, bacon, and several other things at breakfast and not just oatmeal

    The retired nutritionist is looking for some ideas for healthy eating, if you can please share that when you get a chance

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. After the blog, we had smoothies that Mrs. Lucy sent for us. She is still not well but Prof George said that she woke up early to prepare slurpees. The Dean, Professor George and many professors were there. Some professors came with their families. The police officers were there but they dont wear their uniform for these readings but come in regular clothes. Someone said that Smile's son dropped her off to which a great friend said, its only 2 minutes away! Can he not even do that! After that we played the dart tournament

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing writer. She is amazingly active. She is an amazing advisor. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you start yell father. Father say father spend father time and no bother any. Father say if father go sea sea then what problem. Father say if father go walk drive then what problem. Father say if father eet brakfast then what problem. Father say if father meet some peeple then what problem. Father say if father do any then problem. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you please no wory Hannah because become kris problem. Hannah say Hannah kris tire because niklas time and kris thing do. Hannah say you please kris care you. Hannah say you do all you and niklas bother any. Me say father no party but father say Smile say big party, father no do big party but only invite 40 peeple. Me say if Hannah cook for 40 peeple, then I invite 10 peeple also. Father say good idea. Me say Niklas help kleen house but he say homework. Me yell him and say me cut fone. He say no do. Me say do. Niklas sad. Hannah tire. Father hapy. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come on! Give me a break. This is getting ridiculous. It makes my blood pressure go really high. I know, I know .....

    Good job mrizvi. You made my day. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just Calm down. Take it eaasssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Yes we need to be kind

    Great work mrizvi. You guessed it right kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk