Life is great, life is beautiful


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures






Today please read 
My Recipe Blog too
Thank You


It is Wednesday same single digit temperature 4 C beautiful sunny
morning. I am working full time today, go back home after 3 pm.
Right now I am in the Billiard room, waiting to play Darts.

It is 9.15, library very quiet just couple of staff people around.
It will be opened at 9.30, I am writing my Blog also enjoying
my time alone slot.

I write My Blog in the morning, comments on my Blog usually come 
very late at night. I top up my Blogs after that as some of the issues
have to be addressed right away. 

My Dear Smile Army are full of emotions same is My Dear Reader doing
1 Job nowadays. Last night I was thinking if I go away some day, what
will happen to my Friends. How will they react.

Everyone has to go one day same will be with me some day. I request all 
of you, My Dear Readers, please you have to control your emotions. 
Promise me that.

1 : Have patience
2 : Control your emotions
3 : Focus on your Work / Studies
4 : Control your temperament
5 : Don't stop to spread happiness around

Life is Gift from God, we have to value that. We are allotted fixed time
to live our life. It is all up to us how we spend and what we do with
our lives. I believe it is our obligation to value the gift from God
and try to live our life happily.

But first we have to give happiness to others so that we can get one in 
return. I am worried about my Friends Niklas and Hannah. Father is very 
selfish, never listens to me, always exploit things whatever I say, to enjoy his 
life at any cost.

I am happy for "N" she now knows very well how to handle her life. 
My Dear Retiree Friends, you can manage things without me. I trust you
 people. My Friend Priest now very patiently dealing with matters at 
Religious Tolerance Committee.

I pray for my Dear Reader doing 1 Job nowadays to get his Job back and 
continue doing 2 proud Jobs. I told him so many times to listen to Happy 
Worker but he never listens to me. 

 I am worried about my Friend Happy Reader and Mother in law. I pray 
for them to sort their family matters, try to give space to each other to live 
happily. In short I want to see happiness prevailing in My Dear Readers 
Family Unit.

It is 12.30 I am done with Darts waiting for Bowling to start at 1 pm.
I am sitting at the back of the library on navy blue comfortable sofa.
I am enjoying the beautiful fall colors through the big glass panels.

"Better Home and Garden" magazine is in my hands. I am enjoying my 
time alone slot. Life is great, beautiful, it looks the way you look at it. 
I think we have to enjoy ever moment of it.

Dear Retirees It is not typo, it was 2 C yesterday. I was OK. I enjoyed 
my walk. I was all dressed up in layers with gloves and stole.

Dear Reader doing 1 Job now, You don't have to take my permission when 
Happy Worker asks you to do something. She is your friend, you have to 
trust her. She never tricks you.

Dear Smile Army Friends please don't bother to bring cake and about 
celebrations. Please always listen to your teachers. Thank you.

Kris Dear ask Father to stop bothering everyone. Let play Niklas Video 
Games. Control Father. No party, otherwise ask Hannah go to parents with 
Niklas. Father is very selfish. Take Niklas to doctor. He has to watch TV 
and play games. Father has to behave.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers are here and taking copies of the recipe blog. These recipes are very popular here. Usually the recipe Thursdays are very festive but after reading of today's main blog customers were in a somber mood

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that some meeting rooms in lobby D are out of recipe blogs.

      Brian

      Delete
    2. I am surprised because I already put extra copies in all the lobbies. I will re-supply all the meeting rooms by noon

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. I have now re-supplied the recipe blog. I thought I had put extra copies already but I guess I was wrong

      Jimmy

      Delete
    4. Its not your fault Jimmy. Actually everyone takes multiple copies of the blog. Thats why we run out of them

      Brian

      Delete
    5. SWS was a hoot. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    6. SWN was fun too. The participants were in a very serious mood today

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome blogger! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I no able get donut. I so sorry. I wait 40 min and no breakfast but need go 2 job.

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say how come you still here and no go job 2 to get you job back? I say what you say!? My Madam write so sad blog I that I no able do anything. She say I know that the blog is sad but Madam was only telling what you do in future. I say I no able focus. I go prey. I tel Mr. supervisor that I no plan do anything and plan get time out. She say yes we are all very sad but you still need go. I say you ask me to go but all are sad. I chek that job worker with video kid had tears. You have wet tissue. Sick job worker no feel good. Mr. Supervisor also very quiet. You tell me How can I do anything? She no say anything but go with tissue. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our walk today. We did not go not because we were tired or because it was cold, we did not go because we were sad.

    We cancelled all readings. The hospital administrator came for the reading of the blog, The physicians, nurses, ex-patients etc were there but every one was in a very sad mood. The lady was crying. The temple priest said that may be you write the blog because you are sick and read some prayer like Emma Homer. He asked the retirees to join in a chant and everyone did. We had to repeat it 5 times. We were thinking that the retired priest will object but he said that he will also join any prayer that has a chance to make you well. He then also asked everyone to join in a prayer where he asked Jesus and Virgin Mary to keep you well and safe. The lady and the temple priest said Amen. Some retirees were very distraught and very upset. We then passed a resolution that you take it easy and stop walking in freezing cold temperatures

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We were supposed to read your blog at the SRC today but there was so much chaos that the Dean asked us to move the reading to the Smile Garden even though it was raining and cold. All the students were very upset, many Smile Army volunteers were in tears, the Great friends, the students from the local school, professors, bookstore manager, the local police officers who were in their normal clothes and everyone just stood there with their head down. The Dean had got a cake but he didnt even make an attempt to give it to anyone. One of the professors said that it is probably the first time in history that there is an expensive cake and no teenager is even making an attempt to eat it. Some of the students did not go to their classes. After the reading of the blog, the Dean simply remained standing in the rain and did not even attempt to sit down. We dont know if there were any tears as he was drenched, along with Prof George

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say all very sad today. Hannah say Hannah no make food. Niklas say Niklas no go skool today because you blog sad. Niklas say he no head hurt but no want go. I say father eet but father say how father eet if blog so sad. Hannah cry. Niklas cry. Father sad. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. good post. Even today?!

      Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

      Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

      Delete
    2. You are right Plunker, today is not the day to say good post but kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

      Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk