These are my Supplements


Image result for backyard garden with red and pink roses pictures












It is Thursday morning with 20 C cloudy windy with gust 48 km.
It is all thick overcast still sun was able to peep out from somewhere
but is was just for couple of minutes. Dark grey clouds were succeeded 
to dominate and sun has to surrender.

It is dark like at the time of Dusk, I have to switch on my bed side lamp
in my bedroom. I am not working today. I am off on Thursdays but on 
every first Thursday of the month, we have our monthly Club Meeting
at 1 pm. I will go for that. I go for everything to get out.

It is 9.15, I am sitting in my bedroom. I am done with my breakfast now
busy with my computer. Going through Messages on my Facebook. 
Comments on my Blog I get later at night. I will get ready after, my
Friend will be coming to pick me up at 12.30 for the meeting.

Yesterday was my full time working. I was back after 3 pm made some 
calls to my Daughters. So much to do, transfer My Blog on computer to 
post, making snacks for Master Slurpee. Now he is hooked with 
Cappuccino.  When kids grow up they start changing their menu. 
But somehow peanut butter toast is his constant choice.

Master Golden had to go to his Time Keeping Job at the Hockey Arena at 
7 pm. I decided to go to get some groceries so that my Son can drop me on 
the way at Freshco and pick me up after when he will be coming back after 
dropping his Son. I got four full big bags full of groceries. My Son helped 
me to check out.

My Dear Retirees always ask me about my Supplements to boost up my 
energy. I think these things are my supplements. I get so much happiness 
and energy out of all these things. It makes me feel that I still can do it. 
This gives me power to move on, to carry on my activities.

Hannah My Friend I am not happy, why you have to make so many things 
for Father's breakfast. Why Father waking everyone up early. He is 
enjoying his life like before. Kris Dear if Father will do the same, I will 
ask Hannah and Niklas to leave. Please take care of them. 

Dear Retiree Friends, I went with Master Slurpee to doctor's office on the same day. I was back from my eye appointment after 1.30, made Veggie omelette and stir fried bread to give my Son for lunch. 

Made Cappuccino and peanut butter toast for My Youngest then went with 
him at 4 pm to doctor. This works for me like Supplements. So just relax. 
I enjoy these things. This is not like duty for me. I get happiness out of that.
Smile Army Friends please control your emotions. No yelling please.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are a lot of people who are coming. Most people come to read the blog before going home or to the pub. It is a festive atmosphere. The priest is also here. Some customers are saying hello to him and secretly smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great. Did you also get the fresh SDs?

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Yes. The SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Brenda

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I feel like you are talking to me

    thank you

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were mixed emotions in the SWS today. People were really happy to see today's blog however when everyone realized that it is Friday, they were feeling a little gloomy.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. Similar sentiments in SWN also. Today's blog was discussed but when people realized that it is Friday, they did not feel that much cheerful

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The last scheduled Smile Forum took place today. Even before the forum completed, there were requests for more.

      Stay tune

      Kim

      Delete
    4. Huge interest in these forums :-)

      Brian

      Delete
    5. I know. I have hosted probably 20 Smile sessions but people are still looking for more

      I have a meeting next week with management to discuss this issue as some are starting to attend more than one session

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job 1 Supervisor again today and say how you. He say I ok. I say I sorry I want job back. He say I never fire you, you misunderstand me. I say remember you say get out to me. He say yes I meant go out room because I was in a meeting with lot people. I say ok. He say you happy then? I say no because my Madam so sick and tire but her only son make her do grocery at Freshco. Mr. Supervisor say yes that no good. I say but Madam so good that she no want anyone to say bad about him. He say he need go. I say you mean you want get out. I think he got alergy so I say him, I only joke but he still lot alergy. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees were very tired as we are out of practice for the few days. We had our lollipop after that.

    The retirees were very concerned as we read your blog .The retirees could not believe that your son is making you haul groceries for the family, have you feed your grandson and probably cook food also. Many retirees used very choice words which are inappropriate to repeat in the presence of family and delicate company. We immediately passed a resolution asking him to stop taking advantage of your kind nature and instead take care of you

    The retired priest happened to be in the cafe when we were reading the blog and he had tears running down his face. He said that no Christian deserves to be treated like that. The lady said that if in their religion parents are treated much more humanely and kindly. The retired priest said that he does not care where Smile's son gets the message from as long as he does get it. We were very surprised that they both were condemning him because they dont agree on anything. One retiree joked that perhaps the little prince has done something right but other retirees jumped on him and said that he needs to be careful

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. There was a lot of chaos after the reading as the Smile Army held a loud protest. Prof George was very upset as well. Some of the professors asked us to repeat the blog as they said it is impossible that anyone can be so inconsiderate but when they realized that we have read it correctly, they said that the little prince is more like a little brat who is turning out to be like his father. The Dean simply stared in the air with a blank look and did not make any effort to calm everyone down. One professor then said, lets play dart and the Dean surprised everyone by saying that I will come for one fame also. He never plays

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father very anger you Kris. Father say father ring bell and say only Kris come. Father say you Niklas bad to. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say she kris wory you. Hannah say you Kris niklas care you. Hannah say Hannah plan go church pray. Niklas say all sad because you Niklas lot problem you. Niklas say grandpapa anger and say all Niklas bad but Niklas no bad. Father yell me and say all Kris bad but me say me ok. Father say father no care. Father anger. Hannah sad. Niklas anger. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing psychotheapist. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well well well. Here we go again. Another day, same thing. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

    Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

    Great comment mrizvi. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk