24 Hours Direct Deposit


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures






Today please also read my
Recipe Blog Too
Thank You



It is 12.30, weather is great 21 C perfect for my walk. Lately I was busy
with my friends circle. Having Brunch and Lunch, enjoying get together.
I am working not yet retired also living with family. 

I believe that when we live with family, we have to make contributions 
to feel like part of them, this will give you happiness. Anyway I was busy 
with all that so no time for my walks lately.

Weather was not good and also I was in England for two months, away 
from my home, Pickering. I was back in September. We have to live 
our life in multidimensional manner, to enjoy bit of everything apart 
from our work.

We have to focus on work but we have 24 hours deposit in our daily 
checking account, we can figure out how to enjoy our moments. I divide 
my time and try to prioritize like this.

1 : Work 
2: Family
3 : Friends
4 : Personal matters

I am OK no problem with that. I am happy.
Keep that in mind God has to be always one of the integral part
in our lives. It works like our life support.

I am sitting now at Tim Horton enjoying my half and half coffee 
toasted raisin biscuit with strawberry jam. I am happy enjoying 
my time alone slot. 

My Dear "N" I appreciate how you are handling your life. I remember 
sometimes back you used to start feeling low more often. Now you know 
how to lead your life. Have power, what I feel. I am proud of you 
My Friend. Love you.


Dear Religious Committee Members I ask everyone please not to give 
lectures and long talks. No one will enjoy that. Please have patience 
and keep it very short. You are not doing all that to convert anyone. 
Let everyone to enjoy

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. Go and ask the Supervisor if She wants you
to join the Committee. Talk when she is free. If she says that, then just do it.
You have to listen to Supervisor not the Wicked Worker.

Dear Smile Army Friends I am not happy. You have to listen to your 
Teachers and please control your emotions too. Thank you.

Kris Dear I think Hannah has to go back to her parents. You not taking
care of her and Father is very selfish. He just wants to enjoy his life
at any cost. I am sad for Hannah and Niklas.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers are here. I have printed lots of copies for the recipes because they take more than 1 copy. Customers call this Recipe Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. In our case, participants were talking about Smile's recipe blog. They love it

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. We are our of recipe blogs in lobby D. Can someone bring some copies here

      Clay

      Delete
    4. We are out of copies in lobby A as well

      Steph

      Delete
    5. I put in extra copies in all the lobbies so I am surprised that it has run out. I have now put in more copies in all the lobbies as lobby B and C were also short

      Jimmy

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome recipe writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome advisor. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for writing blog for me. I read your blog every day. It is my lifeline.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go to Happy Worker and say her how you. She say I ok you want join committee? I say no I need check with Mr. Supervisor but I no able because he busy. I only supose go to him when he free. I only suppose join if Supervisor tell me to. She say I think you misunderstand. I say how you know because I no show you blog. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and no join committee if Supervisor no ask me to join

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have.

    The retired chef and the retired dietitian read your recipe blog today. They were chosen to read the blog because they have been patiently waiting for their turn for quite some time. They were both extremely impressed with the recipe. They have shared the details with the 5 start properties as well as the hospitals. The interest in these recipes continue to be significant

    The retired philosopher led the reading of your other blog. She pointed out that some of the concepts that you have described are very complex but you have and explained them very well. The retired author jumped in and said that you have explained them using a seemingly comforting blanket through your folksy style and it is nothing short of impressive. She asked us to go through the blog again

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army volunteers were feeling very low. The idiots were feeling that they let you down. Prof George was smiling as he very much looks forward to the Thursday recipes. He said that there will be something new at the dinner table today because Lucy always tries the recipe right away. The Dean said that Smile provides the recipe for food and also for the mind.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you start say father shellfish. Father say father shellfish that father take Kris skool when Kris Niklas. Father say father shellfish that father party futbol kids. Father say father shellfish that father go Niklas skool to bring Niklas home. Father say father shellfish that father ring bell so Hannah get xercize. Father say father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire today because niklas time and kris need to. Hannah say you please no wory Hannah and no take Hannah side because father no like and ring bell kris time. Hannah say you recipe kris good. Hannah make and give to Niklas and nabor to taste. They kris like. Hannah will make for father tomorrow. Niklas say grandpapa come skool and say he come to pick Niklas but Niklas no need pick. Niklas say it weerd that grandpapa come skool because no does. Me say father that Hannah very tire and need rest but father very anger and ring bell lot time. Me say what if she go back but father say no give her idea. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk