Inside Weather Counts The Most


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures











Flowers smiling on my neighbor's front garden. Birds having chit chat in 
Twin Tower Apartments. Squirrels playing around in my back garden
under the pear tree. Fall colors giving amazing scenic view to behold and 
to enjoy.

But I think my Blog "Friends and Feast", got stuck some where in my mind.
I can not get out of it. I still think that I was not able to communicate well
with my Dear Readers. Message has to be delivered very clearly otherwise 
it backfires. 

I am worried about my Dear Students, who got the wrong message. I didn't 
want to misguide you my Dear Friends. I don't eat much so wont be happy 
with feasts. I wont feel good to pretend anything. It was not the message, 
I wanted to deliver. I hope you understand.

Anyway let's move on. It is Thursday morning sunny bright, I wish I could 
enjoy that. My Dear everything is relative, I mean all depends how you feel
inside. 


Your inside weather counts the most. You feel good if you have inner peace 
and happiness. I am still not out of the regret that I messed up with 
the Blog Reading Sessions.

My Readers Family not enjoying with the same esteem, with the same spirit 
so how can I be happy. When you are family everyone counts. It is all inter 
connected. 

Same like things in joint family system. We have to think twice what we 
speak and before, to take any action. Everything counts in making or breaking relationships.

Dear Retiree Friends I am not happy with my Friend Priest. Why he started talking about Religions. I don't like to talk about that in Blog Reading Sessions. Please don't start anything negative. Let it be happy atmosphere for everyone. No discussions about Cast and Creed. Thank You.

Dear Smile Corner Friends in Ireland.Why My Friend Priest having that 
idea, I don't want to compete with his Sermons. He has to relax, have patience and have to spread happiness around. 

Dear Students I wish My Friends Dean and George may come back to the Blog Reading Sessions. I miss their presence. Smile Army Friends please control your emotions. Just relax and try to listen to your Teachers.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are a lot of people who are coming. Most people come to read the blog before going home or to the pub. It is a festive atmosphere like before. The priest is also here but customers are very unhappy with him and are not even saying hello. One brought a smoothie and was giving to everyone who said Morning Smile, but when the priest asked for it, he said that it is not for you! The priest then left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great. Did you also get the fresh SDs?

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Yes. The SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster. Thank you SA but please don't do that. It is just too much

      Brenda

      Delete
    3. Pl. no thank me. thank Smile. I small janitor and she so big author but she care all. I bring donut because I want say thank to her and you because you post blog. I take blog home and my kid and all family read. I learn lot and also enjoy lot.

      Smile Addict

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome Tim Hortons goer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. I read the blog every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We again went on the nature trail. Lots of participants were groaning that this is Friday.

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was great too. We talked about Smile blog. We could not understand how she goes for walks in this freezing weather

      Tiara

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say how you. I say I ok. She say why you leave early from job 1 yesterday, and no attend the ofice party. I say I needed go job 2 so I can say hello to job worker 2. Happy worker say but she no very good. I say she my friend. She get me big cake. I no want talk bad about her. Happy Worker say but remember she always trik you so you need be careful. I say she only person who care. And then I go. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our walk today as it was very cold. The retired professional athlete said our walks are comparable to the walk that you have. Like yesterday, other retirees disagreed and said your walks are at least 5 mins longer but you do take extended break at the coffee house whereas we only take 2 short breaks like 1-2 mins each during our 10 mins walk

    The retired author led the reading of the blog and said that this blog is comparable, if not better than any literature that she has read. She is well read and a fan of Hardy, Dickens and Herriot.

    The Smile with Smile program has asked for some updates on how best to handle students who are staying away from family. They also protested that because of the focus on religious tolerance, the key issue of parenting is taking a back seat. To clarify, the protest was against the hijab lady and the retired priest. They said that Smile has been asking to change the focus to more constructive issues

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today even though it was raining. This is because the readings have been banned from SRC until further notice. Unfortunately this is because of the raucous that took place yesterday. Prof George and Dean were not there today also. Again, some students saw them in the morning. We dont know why they are not coming. The students tried to explain to the Smile Army volunteers that you didnt mean to say that they should try to act sick to get food but the idiots took a long time to understand this. We think that they are getting it because they looked a little sheepish.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you no yell father now because you think father rite. Father say you rite to and father yell all and say if family then it no problem. Father say father want see bird in tree like twin towr. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire because Hannah wake 50 min before son and because kris work like fresh oatmeel, fresh kafee, fresh fruot cut, fresh vegie omlete but Hannah make mistake because Hannah forget make hash brown paty to. Hannah say Hannah will wake more morning. Hannah say you please no wory any because you rite family supose care all. Niklas say grandpapa wake Niklas with water but water very cold. Grandpapa then turn on lite but it hurt Niklas eye. Me say father that no plan party weekend but father say it good for Niklas because Niklas play lot video. Me say all Niklas play video but father say they no do like futbol kid no play. Me yell Niklas and say me cut phone. Niklas sad. Hannah tire. Father hapy. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog was very helpful to us. We read the blog during our cabinet meeting and it inspired us to establish a support line for employees who are dealing with emotional and physical trauma

    thank you
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing social scientist. She is amazing writer. She has amazing family. She is amazingly active. She is involved in amazing activities. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well well well. Here we go again. Another day, same thing. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

    Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

    Great comment mrizvi. Good job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk