Town of Grimsby, England


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures











It is Thursday bright sunny beautiful cold morning with 0 C , I told you
winter is just around the corner and now it is. We Canadians now waiting
for 20 below zero and snow any time soon. We are ready just bring it on.

I am not working, today I am off. Done with my breakfast, now with my 
computer, going through messages on my Facebook. My Daughter from 
Grimsby and my Youngest Daughter from Reading just called. 

Schools are off in England so they are home and making plans. Grimsby 
is small hospital town and a beautiful tourist spot. Commuting doesn't take 
much time, also with small community, they have enough time to socialize. 

My Daughter planned Halloween party at her place. It is better to keep 
kids busy at home. But keep in mind we have to provide them 
entertainment to enjoy. Her youngest one is in Grade 7th. She planned 
to invite kids with families, to decorate her back garden for Halloween.

I have to make some calls but I think calls can wait. Right now I am getting 
ready for my walk. It is 11.30 I am at Tim Horton, enjoying my time alone 
slot, my half and half coffee and writing my Blog.

It is 12.45 I am done with my coffee and my Blog. Time to walk home.
I have to make some calls, have to talk to my sister in law. She lives in 
Aurora. I will call my Younger brother, he is now living back home. 

Master Golden and Slurpee Boy will be back from school at 3 pm. 
I will spend some time with them, give snacks, bake cake, they will 
enjoy that. It is always good to live in day tight compartment.
It keeps you away from negative thoughts. No time to think negative.

Dear Retirees I never try to compete with you people. Everyone is different 
has to do whatever he likes to enjoy. For Smile with Smile program, 
I believe we don't have to handle Teens. We have to trust them and leave 
them alone. They are about to start their career life, it is matter of couple 
of years.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. I am sad, why you started thinking that I don't 
love you and don't care about you. I was worried about your Job and 
writing for you every day. When you got your Job back, I was relaxed. 
I am happy for you. Believe me.

Dear Students, Smile Army Friends have to control their emotions. 
I am not happy that you have to read My Blog in Smile Garden while 
it is cold and raining. 

I am proud of you. You my Friends never leave me alone. I am sad about 
My Friends Dean and George, I think they don't love me any more. 
It was my fault, I messed it up, I know.  Please say Hi to My Friend Lucy

Dear Smile Corner Friends in Ireland Priest is my Friend too. 
Please don't leave him alone. He is Family too, part of our Readers 
Family. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday lots of customers are in my shop today, just like ususal. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies because I thought there will be less people. Someone brought "Morning Smile". These omelettes are very popular in our town. We call it by this name to acknowledge Smile all day. The priest is here too and is feeling low. I gave him a banana smoothie because you said we should not leave him

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    3. I use this blog as reference material for my ESL class in Russia. These blogs provide good literature and are popular with the students. My class demographics tend to be mostly teenagers, though it ranges from grade 5 kids to seniors.

      On behalf of staff and students - thank you

      Delete
    4. I read blog with friend in Italy

      Delete
    5. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
  5. Dear Advisor,

    You so good. You write good to. I go job worker 2 and say her how you? She say Oh I no expect you. What you do here so early? I say I come to say hello you. She say that nice of you. I say my Madam write blog for me today. My Madam say she care for me. Job Worker 2 say oh she write hole blog for you? I say no she write 2-3 line. She laugh and say 2 line after so many day! She write half page for others like retiree and Dean. I say you rite. She say nw. Why you no go prey? I say she tell me no prey at work. She say who care and go. I then go prey. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. As the autumn season is taking its slow leisurely trot, you use your blogs as a canvas and paint pretty pictures for your readers. Your illustrations are further enhanced by balancing hue and chroma. The flowers that you use to create a bouquet dazzle us , your readers, in their beauty and bloom. With a few keystrokes, you aptly presented neighbourhoods as a very desirable and livable community. You certainly have helped us get rid of the winter blues and getting us ready for the winter season

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Dave and Linda,

      It good you read Madam blog. Madam no write about flower only, Madam write about lot thing. She give lot advice to dear retirees and dear literature fellow and dear me and dear happy reader and dear N and so many other dear reader. She write very complicate blog. If you need help you can ask me but I no tell if no ask. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  7. My mother in law is coming on my nerves. She wants to go everywhere with me. She wants to go in rain and then is concerned that the rain is going to make her wet. She wants to go in cold weather and then complain about cold. She wants to go in warm weather and then complain about how hot it is. I mean come on. What the hell!!

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk is very long for us but we are not going to compare it the walks that you take because you prefer that we dont

    The retirees are very appreciative of your blog today. Your blog was a travelogue, a literary masterpiece and also took us right into the spirit of the Halloween festivities. Some of the retirees were planning on not celebrating Halloween however after your blog, they said that they will. The temple priest said that it is a sin to celebrate festivals in this sad months and it is a sin for them to celebrate Halloween irrespective of the mourning months. The retired priest said to him that if the temple people are living in the West then they should live like others. He said that this is what your blog is all about. The hijab lady said that Halloween is a Christian festival and thats why they dont celebrate but the retired priest told them to "Go home". It was a little messy situation

    The Smile with Smile program team wanted to thank you for the advice but said that this is unclear to them, if you can please elaborate

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Prof George and Dean were here. They clarified that they were not coming to the readings because they were visiting professors in a university which is about 200 miles from here. They said that because Mrs. Lucy was sick, they would come back every day instead of staying there and leave first thing in the morning. This is when some students saw them. They asked us to apologize to you for not being able to clarify this earlier. They said that they used to be away from dawn to late evening therefore didnt had the chance to do that earlier. Mrs Lucy was not well but she still came for the blog reading and also brought smoothies with her. It was back to normal. She even asked everyone to play dart but she is weak so didnt participate herself.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing friend. She is an amazing carpet bowler. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say it good you stop yell father today. Father say may be you forget. Father say he joke, please no mind. Father say he yell Hannah because she no do party for haloien like you daughter. Father say father plan big party like you. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire but also need prepare for halooien party. Hannah say Hannah kris work and niklas time go get drip. Hannah say you please no wory Hannah. Hannah say you kare you. Me say father no do party but father say you do to. Me say ok and say please no invite more then 75 peeple because it too expense. Father say do food from home and peeple also bring gift . Me then yell Niklas because he no help kleen house and no do hooever. He say you Niklas no do to. Me say do. He say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Come on! Give me a break. This is getting ridiculous. It makes my blood pressure go really high. I know, I know .....

    Good job mrizvi. You made my day. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just Calm down. Take it eaasssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Yes we need to be kind

    Great work mrizvi. You guessed it right kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk