Walking Bare Foot


Image result for front garden with flowers pictures











Beautiful sunny, shinning morning with 1 C. This is end of October 
and it is Canada so what else we expect. There is no snow and 
temperature is not 20 below zero, that is enough to celebrate.

You must be thinking why every day I usually start my Blog with "it is 
beautiful morning". I agree with you my Dear. For you, it is just a useless 
repetition. But I believe our day has to start with something positive. 

We have to think positive and have to ink our positive thoughts.
When we put it on paper, in words, our mind goes after that to blot, 
to absorb, to fax it to our Brain. 

Our Brain works like a processing center. It transforms that information 
and orders our body to go in that direction. I think it is very important to 
start our day with positive thoughts.

Our life is same with bumps, mixed with all ups and downs. We have to 
work out to make our Day. Life is not like a fairy tale my Dear. It is an 
unpaved trail to walk, where we walk bare foot.

Happy Reader and Mother in law My Friends, you both read my Blogs and 
call names to each other in your comments. How can you expect that things 
will be changed. Both of you please avoid writing negative comments.

Start writing something positive, try to forget and forgive. Have patience, 
 things will be resolved. Everyone has to reap his own crop. This Doctrine 
is from Almighty. We strictly have to follow that, for sure, we get happiness 
and peace in return.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. Wicked Worker keep on twisting whatever 
I write in my Blogs. I never said don't go to Church but at workplace, 
we have to focus on our work. 

Don't get trapped by her cake and cookies. She is the same, 
ready to spoil your day. Be careful My Dear . Love you. 

Kris Dear keep away My Friend Niklas from Father. How can anyone 
take joy and happiness away from his own Grandson. I am not talking 
about My Friend Hannah. She is like Father's slave. I am sad and always 
pray for her.

Kris Dear you got wrong message from My Blog. I just got your comment. 
I didn't mean to cut phone and give lectures to Niklas. Please don't do that.
Leave him alone and let him enjoy his own life. 



Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog however there was a lot of buzz about yesterday's blog too

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants talked about Smile psychological expertise and how it will help them

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards. Yay!!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great. Enjoy the donuts

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I guess we are all enjoying it. Thanks to SA

      Brenda

      Delete
    3. Please no thank me. Thank Smile because this from Smile

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job worker 2 come and say how you. I say why you come. You no need waste time. If you need me come you ask me come. She say oh that nice of you. I say my Madam say you wicked and you give cake so you trick me. She say you believe that? I say I believe everything that my Madam say. She say we can talk about that later just remember that when you submit any report you write "It beautiful day" I say what you mean. She say you should write that as the fist thing line in every report. I say but wont that cause problem . She say it will put the reader in good mood. I say good point. She say now tell me if I wicked? I say no because you do what Madam say. She say then why you Madam call me bad name. I say she probably joke and no mean it. She say ok and say my job done. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our walk today because we were very tired from our walk from yesterday. Our walk, though too long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you take. The retirees went straight to the reading of the blog

    There was an interesting incident today. The hospital administrator came accidentally to today's reading. She only comes on Thursdays for the recipe blogs but she thought today is Thursday so came today. As she sat through the reading of the blog, she simply was blown away. She said that your blogs are full of positivity and hope which the patients can make use of. She plans to invite some other higher ranking officials to the readings so they can also hear first hand. She said that she will try to take some of these messages of hope back to the hospital.

    The temple priest was here today and so was the hijab lady. They said that we should not be praising the sunny day, grass, flowers and other things like that but we should praise their god as he is the one true creator. They also told us some of the sayings of their 7th century leader who was a saint, a brave warrior and an author. They were interested in having the hospital administrator listen to them about his life achievements but she politely declined to listen to their stories

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. There were a lot of people today as a no. of professors sneaked in to listen to the blog. The Dean knew that it is not their turn but he didnt ask them to leave. After the reading of the blog, he said to Prof George, that I know it gets crowded but I thought its better that we let the mathematics faculty also listen to the blog even though it was not their turn. After all, even they deserve to appreciate the finer points of literature and art that Smile so craftily authors. Prof George responded that it is her folksy style which makes it so much easier for everyone to understand and appreciate it

    We are continuing to have a very challenging time with our parents. They focus too much into what we are doing. We know you said that they simply want the best in us but at times it gets to be too much. In one case, they even check to see if we have turned off our video game at 1am. They need to understand that this is all that we do for relaxation so what is the big deal

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing blogger. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing counsellor. She has amazing grand kids. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you start yell father lot today. Father say he angle but he yes mind. Father say father no say Hannah slave. Hannah no do any father. Hannah no even come one bell. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire today because father upset and anger. Hannah say Hannah ok if Hannah need run around but Hannah kris sad when all kris yel niklas Niklas. Hananh say you please care you. Me say father that Hannah very tire and fall but father say me take Hannah side. Me say no do but father say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my God! What is going on here. Stop this madness please. I know, I know ....

    Great work mrizvi. You made my day. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmm ddddddddddoooooooowwwwwwwn
    Yes we do need to be kind

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. You did well kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is Smile a scientist? Is she an author? Is she a therapist? Is she a philosopher? I give up. Perhaps she is all of it and more. Much more. Much much more. Dont believe me? Well read this and then you decide

    "We have to think positive and have to ink our positive thoughts.
    When we put it on paper, in words, our mind goes after that to blot,
    to absorb, to fax it to our Brain.

    Our Brain works like a processing center. It transforms that information
    and orders our body to go in that direction. I think it is very important to
    start our day with positive thoughts."

    Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk