Never mind just a Drizzle


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures












It is Tuesday morning 3 C cloudy hazy, like one of the mornings of 
England. It reminds me the beautiful moments of my visit to my Daughters. 
It was raining since last night just stopped so it is a beautiful view to behold.

Everything giving beautiful look after the early morning shower. Sun just 
started to come out. I can see golden streaks  between clouds, amazing. 
I don't work on Tuesdays. It is my day to make calls and for my walks. 

I am done with my breakfast. Dear Retiree Friends I don't take 2 eggs and 
bacon nothing other than my oatmeal porridge and stir fried one egg with 
cup of tea. By the way it was not typo, it was 2 C not 20 C.

I am in my bedroom with my computer. It is 9.30 everyone left, I am now 
sitting on an empty nest, going through my Facebook messages. Not many 
just one from my childhood, 5th grade friend, who now lives with her 
daughter in Perth.

My Daughters must be busy with work and with their kids pick and drop 
service. They live in different time zone so day is nearly done for them,
while I have to start my day. 

I am watching trees exhibiting so many shades of green. Olive green, sea 
green, green with yellowish and black tinge. Also colors of coffee and shades 
of all kinds of red. Brick red, scarlet red, blood red and so many more with 
blend of yellow, black and green, such a scenic view through my 
bedroom window.

It is 10.30, I have to make couple of calls. I will do that after. Right now
getting ready to go for my walk. My Dear Friends, this week I was feeling 
low, not pretending.

One of my Daughter's close friend died of heart attack. She was of my 
Daughter's age. I met her many times couple of years back, in Limerick, 
Ireland and also in Liverpool, on her daughter's birthday.

She was an engineer, left behind two daughters. One is in 2nd year Uni. her 
second daughter will go to Uni next year. Her husband is consultant living
in Manchester. But My Dear when you have to leave nothing matters, 
nothing counts.

Weekend was not good for me because of this. I didn't want to share, 
not to make you people feel low. I was scared, already messed up things 
for you people last week.

My Dear Students and all my Dear Friends, never try to pretend. This is like
cheating, always back fires. When we are exposed, it will be like an stigma, 
a black mark on our personality, will stick there for ever.

We will lose trust and in the end, love of our friends. This will lead us to the 
path of loneliness and we will end up in Depression. Never play around with 
the trust of your friends and family.

That was the reason, My Friends, I was not in the right mood to write 
My Blog. I am sorry you people didn't enjoy. But My Dear keep that in 
mind I am Human too. 

It is 11.30 I am sitting in Tim Horton, enjoying my time alone slot, my half 
and half coffee with toasted raisin biscuit, writing My Blog.  It is lunch time at Dunbarton High School so students are all around. I am enjoying the buzzing atmosphere.

The Young Happy Faces around are enjoying food and company of their 
choice. What a beautiful stage of their lives. May God always keep watching 
over them. Amen. They are our Future, our Asset. They will be Custodian 
of this world in years to come.

It is 12.30 I am done with coffee and my Blog. Time to walk home. 
Oh it started raining, I forgot my maroon umbrella. Never mind just 
a drizzle. We have to have a feel of that once a while. I will be fine.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner today. There were little bit less people today than normal. The priest was here today and telling some people that all are human and his sermons tend to be better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great. Did you also get the fresh SDs?

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Yes. The SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster. Thanks to SA

      Brenda

      Delete
    3. Please no thank me. Thank Smile

      Smile Adict

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome walker! She is an awesome Tim Horton's goer. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for writing blog. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a hoot. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. For our walk participants, we talked about Smile's active lifestyle

      Cleo

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile you so good. You write good to. Job worker 2 come and bring big cake I say her wat hapen She say YOU ask what happen? I say is someone birthday? She say no. I say did Madam say celebrate. She so no, I think we can think for ourselves. I say them what hapen. She say YOU get job back. I say so? She say it BIG deal. You Madam congratulete right ? I say no. She say probably she forget or may be she think that it not important to write even a single line or may be she write small blog today. I say no her her blog very long. She say Oh that strange. You read her blog all time and she no write even a single line to say congratulate to you. I say I dont know. She say but you read her blog all time. I say yes. She say well, at least I bring cake so you celebrate you ok job. I say thank and cut cake. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. Our walk though very long is comparable to the walk that you have. We went straight to the reading of the blog

    The retirees appreciated your blog and many retirees offered their sincere condolences for the sad demise.

    There were about half the retirees at the reading today as it is more fun if there are more people at the reading. The retirees are concerned and we discussed the reasoning. We also called others and informed them today's blog is similar to your past blog in terms of quality. Some did come but a few said that they are busy and have other plans. The retirees will continue our deliberation about this unusual turn of events.

    The retired priest was here. He offered a strong defense of the blog. He said that you a Christian lady and we need to support each other. The temple priest was not impressed. The hijab lady said that some of the writers in the Eastern world were better and we should start reading their work. She said that she can translate their work for us. She mentioned that the authors are very famous like Ikbaal. romi and galeeb to name just 3. One retiree was a professor of middle eastern philosphy and said that he has heard of Romi and he was a good poet however he said that your blogs are much more contemporary and aside from the last few days, have a better style. He also pointed out that Romi did not use to write every day but only in spurts. He said that the retirees are so used to high quality blog, that a slight variation in quality bothers them. The Lady however said that we should may be tr the other sub continent authors for some days, specially when the blog is not good. She asked for a vote but she lost

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Dean and Prof George were not here today. We were very surprised as some students saw them in the morning. They never miss a blog reading. One Smile army volunteer said that your advice is good but it is a typical advice because you do it too! Other Smile Army volunteers did not say anything though but they did not look embarrass.

    Some students are upset that their parents make them work a lot. They are saying that from helping to set the table, to helping with hoover, they do a lot.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another new blog today!! These blogs are full of variety

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. These are Smile blogs. She is full of new ideas. Just learn and enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Father say father want say sory becuase you doter frend. Father say you no need thank because father angle. Father say father no no why you rite that you walk 2 because it freeze and no posible go. Father say father give you idea that you trik again and say you sik so you get brakfast and diner and lunch. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you please care you because you kris sensitive and care lot all. Hannah say Hannah no care what al say because you blog best. Father yell me and say that he need go kaffee like you. Me say you go walk but father no beeleeve and say it cold in Deutchland like 15C. Me say me need go ofice but father say me make plan like you Kris. Me say he no make plan. Father say he do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing teenage advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. I am afraid that there are others who are starting to show same behaviour

      Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

      Delete
    2. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with the bad ones

      Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk