Respect everyone's emotions


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures








Today please read
My Recipe Blog Too
Thank You


Tuesday cold bright morning mixed sunny with clouds 4 C below zero.
Snow on the way. It is quiet like wait and see atmosphere. Everyone left for 
work and school, I am sitting on an empty nest with my computer.

Today is our green garbage collection day. I can see green and blue bins
outside houses. No cars on driveways. People must be at work. I see 
sailboat and trailer on the driveway of my next door neighbor.

Grass still green on my front garden. Most of the trees are now turned 
into skeletons. I don't work on Tuesdays. I already planned my day to get
busy. I will make calls, go for my walk and spend time in the kitchen to 
make anything for my dinner table.

It is 11.15, I am ready to go, all dressed up in layers with my long black coat,
underneath is my maroon color sweater, my sister in law brought me 
from Marks Spencer. My favorite store in England. We don't have any 
here in Toronto.

I went half way to Tim Horton, it started snowing after a while it was heavy 
with gusts 50 km. I decided to come back. Not safe to be on road. I don't 
know how things will be after, when I will be walking back from Tim 
Horton. Safety comes first my Dear. 

Walking is great, we don't have to be a couch potato but have to be careful 
when things not favorable. We can move around at our home, doing things, 
walking up and downstairs, to keep track of our body.

I can see thin crust of snow on the glass top of my patio table. In my 
backyard all the Bronze and Copper started now turning to silver. 
I made a right decision to come back.

My Dear Readers in Ireland, my message is in between the lines in my Blog.
London mornings are mostly cloudy and hazy, I was writing about that as
yesterday it was the same here in Toronto.

The beautiful moments I mentioned, were about the time I spent with my Daughters, who live there. I use to visit them. You know Kids are busy with 
their own family matters, if we parents have to see them we have no option 
except to go to the places where they live. 

I am not taking sides. I visited some of the places like Cork, Limerick,  
Tralee, at that time one of my Daughter used to live there. it was thirty 
years back but I still remember the scenic beauty of Ireland. 

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, this is not a good idea to dress up to find a girl 
friend. Please don't do that you will lose all your friends by this way.
Just relax and time will come when you will get one.

Dear Retirees I am not happy with the Temple Priest. Put the collection box 
in the Cafe for Christmas Events. Don't use the money which was collected
before, it has to go back to people.

Dear Smile Army Friends I am sorry to say that I feel ashamed the way you 
people behave. You never control your emotions. Dating is everyone's personal matter. I don't want to interfere. Don't fight over dating, it is not 
any issue.

Please respect everyone's emotions and listen to my Friends Dean and 
George. Don't create any such situation so the Blog Reading could not be  
possible. Have patience, just relax and please calm down.

Kris please don't push Niklas to bring Beer. Father is out of his mind.
Let Niklas focus on his studies. These parties will ruin his career. 
By the way I never ask my Grand Kids to buy me lunch from MC Donald 
I pay for them.


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. There were a lot of customers because it is recipe Thursday. Customers look forward to Thursdays as your recipes are very popular here. The priest was here and he said that it is good that you travelled to the majestic Ireland but that does not change anything. He tried to rally customers to boycott the readings but not many customers listened to him. One also saw him taking a recipe and hiding it in his jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are running out of the recipes. Can you please send some more in lobby D

      Bill

      Delete
    2. I have been asked for additional copies for the management team. I will have additional recipes supplied in the next 30 mins

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. I have supplied extra copies of the recipe blog. Sorry for the delay. There were lots of people coming to me to get their blog which made me late

      Jimmy

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. The participants were from all lobbies.

      Cleo

      Delete
    5. SWS was a hoot. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
  3. This blog is so important for me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I no able get donut for post person because the donut shop sell holesale. The baker say take nite donut but I no want nite because this special donut like Smile donut so need be fresh. I wait 55 min but no able wait more because I need go my job 2

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come and say me you no suppose say what you said to any worker in office? I say what you mean? He say you no suppose say ask someone to be girl friend in office. I say yes I need go say sory to Happy Worker but she no here today. I no completely understand what my Madam say in blog. Mr Supervisor say she is very upset and has taken some time off. He say you lucky because if she complain to HR then you can be fire. He say and why you wear rip jean today because in office we suppose wear good cloth and comb hair. I say my Madam say no wear good cloth, so I wear bad cloth and no take shower and no comb hair. He say you no understand. I say how you know because I no show you blog. I think he head hurt and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor:

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees were very tired as we are out of practice for the few days.

    Today's blog reading was very well attended. The retired chef led the reading of the recipe blog and the retired professional athlete led the reading of your main blog. The hospital administrator, the retired nutritionist, the retired dietician, physicians, health care workers, as well as ex patients, and several more attended the reading of your blog. The recipes are very popular here. The recipe will be included in many menus effective today as it appears to be healthy and appears a complete diet

    The retired professional athlete said that it is surprising that you decided to venture out in the snow. We retirees were dumb founded that you even thought about going because we don't go if it below +15C due to safety reasons. Some retirees said that we should also cancel our walks as you are indicating through your actions to not go out in winter

    The retired priest was here and has put the donation box in the restaurant as per your instuctions. He said that all Christians need to stick together. The temple priest was still not here. One retiree came across hijab lady on the road but she appeared to be avoiding the retiree and went in an ethnic shop. We don't know whats going on

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The plan was to read at the SRC but because of all the issues that we are having, the Dean asked us to have teh reading at the Smile Garden. The reading was a complete chaos because the Smile Army said no girl friends or boyfriends are allowed inside. They also roughed up some students who were enjoying some quiet moments in the Smile Garden with members of the opposite sex. They said that they are having dates and you dont allow it. In some cases, the students said that they are simply doing joint studies but the Smile Army pushed them away. As the reading started, the girl friends and boy friends started yelling from outside the garden. The Smile Army started yelling slogans for you. The Dean then asked everyone to be quiet so the reading can take place. During the reading there was pin drop silence. After the blog Prof George smiled and said that looks like Smile has made it clear that it up to you who you date. The idiots were feeling low as you said that they have embarrassed you. They kept looking on the grass but they said that they dont think you have given green light. They refused to let their girl friends and boy friends come in. After this the girl friends and boy friends started raising slogans again. The idiots got fired up because they cant hear anything against you.In the end the Dean decided to call the police. The police officers came in their regular clothes. It was complete chaos. We dont know what to do. It is getting worse every day

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing adviser. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing bowler. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father lot today and say father get no mind. Father say father get big mind. Father say if father no mind then how father get Kris become Kris from Niklas. Father say Niklas lazee. Father say if you say no party then ok. No party but father will make Niklas do skool thing only. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father litle upset today. Hannah say you please no rite that Hannah good or Niklas good. Hannah say Hannah no you kris care. Hannah say Hannah say Hannah make meatball with spinach. Hananh say Hannah kris like. Hannah give niklas to Niklas but he say give kris because he kris like. Hannah say you please no go snow. Niklas say grandpapa yell Niklas and say Niklas that he no supose do any but do skool. Niklas say when Nikls come from skool then father make Niklas go Niklas room and lock room. Niklas say it very bore. Niklas say grandpapa no alow Niklas watch tele and no alow play video. Niklas say Niklas no no why Niklas punish. Me say father that you joke but father very anger and say he no alow Niklas do any. Father cancel party and say Niklas eat proper and only eet vegtable. Hannah sad. Niklas sad. Father anger. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OKKKKK!! I guess the upside world will continue. I wonder what kids learn in school these days? Anything?

    Thank you mrizvi. Your comment is bang on. So kind of you. Hope school is going well

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Plunker, keep going this way and you will have a short life. Just dont stress yourself too much and also remember Smile wants us to be kind

    Nice one mrizvi. Absolutely brilliant and insightful comment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk