Lots of silver in my back garden


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures






Today please read 
My Recipe Blog Too
Thank You




Bright morning with an overcast 8 C below zero sun hiding somewhere,
I have no clue. Today is a total different scenario. All the Bronze and Gold 
on my front and back garden is covered under silver flakes.

The glass top of my patio table is covered with thin white silver sheet.
Pear tree is now giving a look of white skeleton. Red Caravan and silver 
Jetta are underneath the white sheets.

I can't see any bird, all gone to South of the border. Black squirrel off from 
his gym. He must be gone somewhere, may be with his company, his Date to 
enjoy his vacation. 

Houses looking beautiful with roof all covered with snow.Today is our 
garbage collection day so my Son busy putting the cans outside. Garbage 
is on alternate week while green bin, paper, bottles and cans are collected 
on weekly basis.

Everyone left to work and school. It is an empty nest now. I am busy with 
my computer, sitting in my bedroom, enjoying the beautiful outside view, 
through the side window.

I don't work on Tuesdays, I have my other plans. Today I have to sort my 
closet. Yesterday I asked my Youngest, Slurpee Boy to take out my suitcase. 
I will take some clothes out from that to hang in my closet, and fill it up 
with some of my other dresses I am using for so long.

These things make you feel good. We have to do all such things, which add 
up our happiness and push us back to life. This Saturday I have to go to 
Bridal shower of one of my friend's daughter. My friend also invited my 
Daughter in law. 

Today is my calls day. I will wash my hair, not many left so I don't wash so 
often, just twice a week.  It is 11.30 sun just came out, shining and smiling 
too. I am now walking on Whites Road. 

It is beautiful out here. Sparkling icy crystals look like diamond pieces 
scattered all around. What a beauty. Life is wonderful. It is 12.15 I am at 
Tim Horton having my half and half coffee also enjoying my time alone slot. 

Kris Dear please ask Father to calm down. It is very rude to ring bell lot times, specially at night time. Don't yell at Niklas. Trampoline will not be of any use anyway. Father can not jump over it an dNiklas also wont enjoy.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs I told you many times that please don't talk back to your Supervisor. Listen to him and not to open your mouth. Focus on your work.

Dear Retirees I am not happy with the Temple Priest and the Lady, the way they do fundraising. It is good that you people are staying from that. It is sort of forcing everyone against their will.


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are asking me for extra copies of the recipe blog as they are taking extras for their friends and neighbours. Smile recipes are very popular here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jimmy. Can you leave extra copies of the recipes in the meeting rooms. We are out of it in lobby D already

      Marcy

      Delete
    2. I left a big bundle in all the rooms so I am surprised that all copies are gone. I have now put additional stack in all lobbies as Lobby A also ran out

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. In our case, participants still were talking about Smile's recipe blog

      Cleo

      Delete
    5. Yet another successful Smile forum today. Participants were taking about Smile recipes

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome recipe writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I write note to thank post person. I take blog at night and read to my kid. They learn lot to Smile

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come and say me how you but I no say anything but put finger lip. He say you ok? I no say anything and keep finger lip. He say what you are doing? I write to him that I no supose talk because my Madam say no open mouth. He say you misunderstand. I shake head. He say I want you tell work . I no say anything. He say if you no able talk then you go. I then go . I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retired chef and the cafe manager led th reading of the recipe blog whereas the retired nutritionist and the retired health worker led the reading of this blog. They were all very pleased. The cafe manager was happy because Smile recipes are a big hit. He took a big gamble earlier on in convincing the owners and his job was on the line. Now his faith in Smile recipes has been justified

    The retirees in joint family living situation are having challenges. They said that if you can please write again on this subject as it is very important for us.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. As usual there were a lot of students and professors today. We noticed that there is usually a bigger crowd when it is the day of the recipe blog. Prof George took 2 copies of the recipe as he usually does. We made a comment that Smile must be a vegetarian. The Smile Army idiots got the bait. They immediately went to the cafeteria and started yelling slogans against anyone eating meat. Not just that they also threw out the hot dogs. The Dean was notified and he immediately came there. He was able to get the situation under control but not before these idiots made a big mess. We think that they will be expelled again as this is the 2nd time that they did something like this. The Dean asked the cafeteria staff to find out how much the damage is. They will let him know tomorrow. We feel happy and sad at the same time. We feel sad because we caused them to do it. We are at a loss as to how stupid they can be

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing people person. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say why you wory nest. Father say you need yell you Niklas so he stay home. Father say you need pretend sik so you Kris home to. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you recipe kris good. Hannah say Hannah give Niklas and nabor and they like. Hannah say she plan give father tomoro. Hannah say you please take kris care you. Me yell Niklas because he no plan go trampoline. Me say him trampoline made so you jump. Niklas say he no want. Me yell that father want see act in back garden. He say no kid do. Me then cut his fone and net. Niklas sad. Hannah tire. Father hapy. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

      Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

      Delete
    2. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

      Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk