From Toronto -- Bright Sunny Cold Morning


Image result for winter pictures











Bright beautiful sunny cold quiet morning 18 C below zero.
Twenty nine year record for cold weather broken today. It was on News 
Channel. Not snowing right now but it was yesterday so it is all around.
On my front garden I see some grassy patches in between white.

On the glass top of my patio table, I can see white thin crust, so beautiful. 
Everyone left to work and school, I am on my own, will enjoy my time 
alone slot and plan my day.

I will make some calls, do my laundry, change my bed sheets. Going for 
my walk will not be a good idea. I will skip today. We have to be careful 
with our body specially at our age.

We don't have to bother our kids, not to add up their existing problems,
with our ambitious activities. Not have to go too far to enjoy our lives.
Always have to keep in mind, have to do, what we can handle on our own.

Father is very different, I don't think we have to follow his foot steps, to 
mess up our kids family lives. As I mentioned in one of my previous Blog 
that, walks are great, but not end of the world.

There are so many ways to enjoy and to have good time. I can see beautiful 
scenic view of my front garden, through my bedroom window. I am
enjoying the view of my back garden through the patio glass panels. 
I planned my day, to get busy to stay away from negative thoughts. 

All slots of my day, are blocked. No space to think negative. It is 9.30 I am 
with my computer, going through my Facebook messages. My childhood 
friend who lives in Australia, nowadays visiting her family back home. 
She writes to me every day. 

My Daughters in England, are busy with their work. They will call me after.
We don't talk much as they are busy with kids and with their own family, 
still enough to keep connection alive, to feel good and to get happiness. 

I talk to my Eldest Daughter, who lives in Edmonton, at night. She is two hours behind the time in Toronto. We have to keep in mind the timings, 
while making calls. 

By the way I wont stay at one place for more than half an hour. I try to do 
something to walk around, go downstairs to get busy in kitchen activities,
giving snacks to Kids, making oatmeal porridge to store in fridge, making 
smoothie for myself or go to basement doing laundry. 

We have to move around. Physical activity helps in pushing our mind 
to go into positive direction. We always stay away from negative thoughts. 
We have to live in day tight compartment and keep ourselves busy. 
This is recipe for healthy living and to get happiness.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs please answer back whoever talks to you. Not
answering back is rude. Don't talk about Blog but have to answer when 
people ask you something.

Dear Smile Army Friends I don't want you people to go for Dating. 
Focus on your studies please. I think you got wrong message from My Blog. 
Listen to your teachers.

Kris Dear stop the party. I am not happy with the idea to call boys and 
girls for dating. I was writing that like an story. Let Niklas focus on his school. 
It was Father's idea, he can jump over trampoline, don't bother Niklas. 

Dear Retirees I am not happy with the Priest. It was wrong to take people 
like hostage and force them to contribute against their wishes. I am sad that the Temple Priest is advocating to adopt such tactics.

Please return all contributions back to the people. Contributions 
using forceful tactics will not be good to celebrate Christmas. Religion 
is very personal let it be like that. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping. It is like a festival here

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome laundry doer. She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. Good blog. You Italian fan

      Delete
    4. I like blog China

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say how you? I no say anything her but she say remember you need respond back. I then say hello back. She say I bring cake. I say I no allow eat cake. She say it you favourite and if you no eat then no one will eat. I say why. She say because it for you. I say thank and eat. Job worker 2 say why you no talk me. I say because my Madam say I no suppose. She say but she keep get you in trouble and keep change mind. I say what you mean? She say like she say no talk, then say talk. I say yes but sometime I no understand. Shs smile and say but you no need keep blame you. She say think about it and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our walk today. Our walk though very long, is nothing compared to the ones you take. The retirees then had our lollipop

    The retirees appreciate your blog. The retirees still don't understand that you are doing your own laundry, cooking, changing bed sheet etc. We were hoping that your son will be able to do something as we retirees don't do anything like that.

    The retired priest was not here but he informed us through an intermediary that he agrees to return the money that he has collected. The temple priest was here and said that he will talk to the retired priest as there is no reason to act in haste. We were concerned about the comment but we didn't ask him to clarify

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden dating corner today. The blog reading was very chaotic. Immediately after listening to your blog, the Smile Army immediately told everyone to leave. the dating corner. They said that they will shut it down. Mrs. Lucy was in the middle of handing out the flat bread pieces but they didnt let her do it there. They also broke off with their long time girl friends and boy friends. Some of these girl friends and boy friends were in tears because it was a long term relationship. They asked the Smile Army idiots why they are doing it to which they replied Smile does not allow this. Prof George tried to calm everyone down but no one listened. Finally Dean told them that they should wait for your guidance as they have probably misunderstood. Can you please clarify

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like my mother in law needs to read your blogs more often. The way she bothers me, it looks to me that she is on drugs .

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smile can whip up the blog in a matter of minutes.

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile has a knack to speak to the readers' hearts. And yes she is amazing. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Father say father no no what you say. Father say first you say party, then you say no party. Father say you say father jump trampoline, but father old, almost 67. How father able jump. Father say father confuse. Father no no what do. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire because Hannah need start prepare party for niklas boy and Niklas girl. Hannah say Hannah no you no meen have party but all think you do. Hannah say you rite that Niklas to niklas and need focus study. Hannah say you please care you. Me say father no party but father say he already invite so party need go. Me yell Niklas because he no do any hoover. Niklas say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor, She is an amazing therapist. She is an amazing writer. She has amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will this craziness ever going to stop. I know, I know, Smile wants me to be kind to everyone but my blood boils when I see this.

    Great work mrizvi. You guessed correctly today also. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaalllmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeellaaax. No need to get yourself all worked up over kids. They are not serious about anything

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. Appreciate you writing to let us know that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk