Keep Track of Your Calls


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures











Tuesday cold cloudy day with 1 C. I don't work on Tuesdays. Everyone 
gone to work and to school. I am sitting on an empty nest. Done with my 
breakfast, now in my bedroom with my computer, browsing Messages 
on my Facebook.

My Daughters in England are at work. They will call me after. My Eldest 
Daughter in Edmonton must be getting ready to go to work. She is in 
different time zone, 2 hours behind the Toronto time.

I will make some calls. We have to keep track of our friends and family, 
to keep connection alive. This is a bit tricky. Whenever we make any call 
we have to think about that personality. 

Some people don't like to be called, so we don't have to disturb them so 
often.  Our purpose is to keep the connection alive, not to get them be 
annoyed. That will damage our relationship.

Some like to be called more often. Some of them are in a category to be 
called just once a while. When we pick up the phone to call someone we 
have to keep that personality in mind.

Not only this some people don't like to talk much. In that case our call has 
to be brief. Some like to chit chat. Some like to be called once a month, 
some like once a week. There are so many types, so many different 
categories of people's personalities. 

We can figure that out by the tone of the person who is picking up the 
phone at the other end. Sometimes the timing is not right for that person. 
He is not in a mood to talk much. We have to take everything into account.

Sometimes he is in bad shape not well. We have to call every day still it 
depends on his tone. Some people want to be alone, not to be disturbed. 
We have to make our bond stronger not to damage the existing relationship.

When we open our mouth to talk or to ink our thoughts on paper, we have 
to think twice, same are calls. We have to think twice about the person, 
we are going to call and what to talk before picking up our phone to give 
him a call. 

Our mood and tone is also a key factor, while calling or talking to people. 
It can make or break our relationship. If we are not in a good mood, our 
talks will be boring and depressive and no one likes to get involve in such 
talks. It can make a dent in our existing relationship.

Time zone is also one of the very important factor for calls. It has to be a 
comfortable time for him to receive our call. Not the time, when he is just 
back from work or too early for him. We have to pick a time slot which 
suits him. before picking our phone.

I love to call to keep connection alive with my friends and the people 
of my family circle. Daughters come under immediate family members.
I usually talk every day. Brothers and sisters once a week. For others 
I sort out, calculate in my mind, when to call and how much to talk.

Kris Dear return the trampoline. Father is too old to use that and Niklas 
wont enjoy that. Trampoline is for younger kids. Please don't yell at Niklas.

Dear Retirees and Dear Students My Friends, I love to do things on my own 
so please don't you people worry about my doing laundry. When I do things 
on my own, I feel fortunate and always say thank You God, who keeps 
watching over me to keep me mobile.



Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. The town is buzzing with Smile's blog from today. Some customers asking for extra copies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Management has asked copies of blog to be sent to each employee. IT is a tall order. I am working the logistics

      Jimmy

      Delete
    2. The management requested it because a senior manager came across today's blog. It is being sent to enhance communications

      Kim

      Delete
    3. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail today. Lots of discussion about Smile's blog

      Cleo

      Delete
    4. SWS was fun too. We talked about the Smile blog. A no. of people talked about her writing.

      Tiara

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome blogger! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. Good idea to have a meeting this afternoon to go through the blog

      Jasmeet

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come and say how you. I say I ok. He say there some work to do, you please complete today as I need to work on presentation. I say you mean you need help? He say I no need help but you some idea? I say yes you need be careful open mouth to talk. He probably no understand because he say excuse me! So I clarify that remember you talk lot and no one listen. I think he get alergy and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from last few days. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees were simply amazed by your blog. The retired relationship consultant said that you have highlighted great tips for how to have positive relationship. The retired communication expert wanted to read the blog also as he said that this blog is as much about communication

    The temple priest was here today and he asked the retired priest how is the fundraising going. The retired priest said that he is not doing it any more. The temple priest then told the retired priest that he needs to use different tactics to do fundraising. He said that when he does fundraising, he tells the temple people that he will not leave until everyone donates. The retired priest was incredulous and said that so you keep people hostage? The temple priest said yes but I collect more funds then you. The retired priest said that he has stopped fundraising because of Smile. The temple people laughed and said is that because of Smile or because you are not getting funds.The hijab lady said that she can arrange for a workshop for raising funds. but we are not interested

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. There were a no. of professors in attendance today as they were asked by the Dean to show up for the reading. They said that this blog is amazing in how to establish communication. We also like this blog as it is good for dating type relationships. The Smile Arm thought that you are writing for them as they have problems with dating.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. We reviewed your blog during our cabinet meeting today. We have asked the VP of customer relations to review this blog as it provides some very helpful tips on how to establish good, lasting relationships

    thank you
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you wrong that you need wory other person when talk. Father say father no care about other person but call when father want call. Father say father ring bell when father want. Father say father do experiment and ring bell nite . Father say first Hannah no come but when father ring bell lot time Hannah come. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire because Hannah no slip because father need lot thing nite and keep ring bell. Hannah say you please care you and no wory Hannah. Me no able return trampoline because it half made. Me yell Niklas because he no help make trampoline. He only work on make it for 2 hour. Me say him that 2 hour no inuff because it very dificult. He say he tire. ME say all Niklas do. He say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smile put together an amazing blog. And what does she get ? Did someone even had courtesy to read? I know I know. ... Smile is so generous that she wants us to be kind to all

    Thank you mrizvi. Good guess buddy

    ReplyDelete
  13. caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxx. You are right about what you said but keep in mind that kids are kids. They dont take things seriously

    Good job mrizvi. How is school kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk