Gold in my Back Garden


Image result for front garden with flowers pictures










Bright beautiful day with 2 C It was raining last night so everything 
looking great after shower. It is 4 C. I can see lots of Gold on my back 
garden. Red wooden bench shining on my front yard. Black squirrel 
having his morning walk.

I am busy working in my office cubicle, writing my Blog. Waiting for
Darts to be started at 10 am. I am working full time today, Bowling will 
be from 1 to 3 pm. 

Right now I am thinking about my Dear Readers Family. Dear Retirees
having some problems, while  living with their Kids families. I believe Joint 
family living is sort of challenge not only for we seniors but for everyone
in the family.

Being eldest, we have more responsibility to bring peace and happiness 
in our family unit. We have to pitch in. It doesn't mean that we have to 
cook for the entire family or do physical work, which we can not cope. 

There are so many ways to help the peaceful atmosphere to be prevailed.
We can limit our wish list, taking into account that beside we parents, our 
Kids have their own family to look after. 

They have to solve their day to day family matters and also sort things at 
their work place. They have to enjoy their family life too. We have to realize 
all that. Even our body language can make a lots of difference. 

My Dear Happy Reader Mother in law is not happy that her Daughter 
in law does not use to sit with her in community gatherings. Youngsters 
sitting with the people of their own age, nothing wrong with that.

I always sit separate from my Daughter in law, in gatherings, while she is 
sitting with her friends. These are petty matters My Dear. Saying Hello in 
the morning also doesn't matter as much as to ruin the peaceful family 
atmosphere. 

Every relationship is give and take, same is respect. We don't have to 
demand that. Respect has to be commanded, same is love. We have to be 
patient. Don't have to pin point the black spots. 

Nobody is perfect, everyone has something, enough to bother to irritate the 
other person. But everyone has something positive too beside negatives.
Have patience and focus on plus side. Patience is virtue always pays off in all circumstances.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs please stop working for Wicked Worker. 
You are not her slave. Focus only on your work. Stop taking bribes, I mean
cakes and biscuits. Stop listening her story of saving your Job. I am worried 
about your Jobs and also about your health.

Kris Dear Hannah making six dishes for Father's breakfast. He takes 
small piece of everything. Father has to eat two things in breakfast not 
six dishes. So much work for Hannah. 

Watching TV all the time, not good for Father and it also doesn't make 
any sense to have apartment in house. Please let Niklas play Video games. 
kids do all the times. It is their age to enjoy.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers in my shop even though it is Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. I will post the blogs from the weekend later today

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed posting, I was caught up in some other issues. I have now posted all the weekend blogs

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. SWN was fun too. We talked about the blogs from the weekend and some of the other readers that Smile is helping out

      Cleo

      Delete
    4. Smile's blog from the weekend about Communication has created a big buzz. Management is discussing it. I have seen them sharing print outs of that blog with some key statements highlighted - yes HIGHLIGTED :-)

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome dart player. She is an awesome writer. She has an awesome schedule. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline. Your blog means a lot to me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. I did not see the weekend blogs though. There was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. I had problems with the printer so could not print the weekend blogs.

      Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. The printer problems are fixed now. I have posted the blogs from the weekend. They were the first items that were printed on the printer after it was fixed :-)

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker 2 and say her that I no want do you work and no want take bribe because I no your slave. She laugh and say ok. I thought that you help me because you my friend and you eat cake because I your friend. If you say cake is bribe then I report to Supervisor. I say I no care I only listen Madam. She laugh and say ok. She then send mail to Supervisor 2 that me take bribe. Supervisor 2 call me in office and say you take bribe? I say yes but I no take any more because my Madam say no. She say taking bribe is very wrong and I need to report to HR. She then fire me. Job worker 2 come again when I was leaving job 2 after fire. She laugh and say me, you Madam keep get you fire. I say NEVER. She say ok, let your Madam tell you what do now. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. We had our lollipop after that

    Retirees appreciate your blog today. The joint family living committee led the reading of the blog. After the reading the of blog we had a brief discussion. Some retirees thought that this blog is a great guideline for living in joint family situations whereas many retirees were of the view that it should be the other way round. They said that we being the eldest, should be treated with respect. We should not have to do anything. Also, we should be taken care of. Some retirees went as far as to say that being the eldest, we should be able to even be able to scold anyone, anytime. The hijab lady was here. She said that in their culture, parents are taken care of by their children. She said that in their culture, kids cant even say ouch or even make a bad face to parents. She then started quoting some sayings from their religion and their leaders. She said that after the completion of their mourning months, she will arrange for a special workshop for joint family living in the temple. She said that the temple priest will lead the activity. Some retirees politely asked her to not pursue this event as we think that she is doing that to preach her religion and we are not interested

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. There was a big turnout today which we were somewhat surprised about as there are midterm exams going on at this time. The Dean noted that too and said to Prof George that he was expecting less than half of the regular attendees today. Prof George said that everyone is passionate about the blog.

    Smile Army volunteers again spent a lot of time in the Smile Garden to do cleanup after the weekend readings. They need to do that as the turnout on weekends is usually huge. They also are planning to reintroduce bird feeders. The feeders were removed last year after the Smile Army idiots were suspended by the uni.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing trainer. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you care all but no care you. Hannah say Hannah wory father because he kris quite. Hannah say father only ring bell but niklas talk. Niklas say grandpapa alow Niklas play video. Niklas say Niklas want thank because he play video 15 minute today. Me say father that Smile care you and Smile say you need act. Father say Smaile no talk father direct. Me say that because father sick. Father say he no go out because Niklas no go. Me yell Niklas because he no take father walk and keep play video all time. Niklas say he no play video but me cut phone because play vide 14 min today. Niklas sad. Hannah tire. Father quite. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Come on! Give me a break. Same old insanity. It makes my blood boil! I know, I know ....

      Thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxx. Go for a walk. Take a cold shower or just read Smile's blog again. You are right, we must be kind........

      Good job mrizvi. You guessed it correctly, kiddo. It is a good blog

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk