Let Them Start with Happy Face


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures












Friday hazy cloudy morning but not gloomy. It is 10 C below zero.
Not much snow still I can see white powdery stuff in my front and back
gardens. Lots of Bronze in my backyard, Silver all gone. I think someone
stolen it away.

I see thin white sheet on the glass top of my patio table. Not much left on 
the red wooden bench. I am working full time today. Darts and also 
playing Carpet Bowling. Go home after 3 pm.

It is 9.15 I am sitting in the Billiard room writing my Blog. Sky a bit 
clearing up, Sun started to come out with a shy smile. It is looking 
beautiful.

I am thinking about My Dear Retiree Friends.They need some help with 
Joint family living matters. My Dear it is challenging not only for we 
Seniors but for everyone in the family. There are so many stages in our life.

We change our life style and attitude throughout our life but most of the 
time it is gradual, so we don't feel that much change in our lives. I believe 
there are two stages, which are not so crucial still are very demanding.

The first one is, when we get married and the second one, when our kids 
are going to be married, specially the one with whom, we have to live
for the rest of our lives. 

It demands lots of changes in the attitude of we parents, to fit in. But my 
Dear we don't accept the changed scenario, no compromises. Things are not 
the same but we not ready to understand, not ready to face the reality and 
things get flared up for everyone in the family.  

We parents have to be flexible to give priority to peace and harmony of the 
family. We take only our own self into account and never realize that two 
more generations are there, living in the same household. 

We have to put aside our "Head of the Family" attitude also have to put 
our "Ego" somewhere aside, things will be changed for everyone. Trust me. 

Our Kids just started their Lives, let them start with a "Happy Face", 
with smile on their faces. We love our kids and love to see them happy.

Smile Army Friends I am not against love and friendship. Focus on studies 
and please listen to your teachers. You don't have to cut off your friendship. 
Have patience. Friendship is not Dating.

Dear Lucy My Friend please stop playing darts while thinking about my 
Son. I like to walk alone and doing things on my own. This gives me sense 
of strength, to have a feel that I am still in the "Ring". I am old but not that 
old. I can handle.

My Son knows me well, he knows I enjoy all that. We don't have to follow 
Father foot steps, who needs two people to walk around. We don't have to 
make lives of our children miserable. 

Dear Retirees I am not happy, why the Priest gave money to Temple Priest.
Don't put the collection box at Cafe until everyone gets the money back.
I am not happy with the situation.

Please don't blame my Son for the things I love to do on my own. This is rude my Dear. I enjoy my own time. I don't want to follow Father foot step to ruin Kid's family life. I hope you people will understand. Thank you Dear.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. There are lots of customers coming even on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Still working on getting the blogs posted from the weekend.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please post them before the Smile Walks? We read them before going for the walk

      Jeff

      Delete
    2. I have now posted all blogs in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Sorry for the delay, I was delayed as people kept coming to get copies from the printouts

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday) They were saying that we are happy because we get to read 3 blogs today.

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's blog and she is adaptable and enjoys life!

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome blogger. She is an awesome author. She is an awesome councillor. She is an an awesome psychiatrist. She is an awesome friend. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for writing it every day for every one. I dont know what I will do without this blog

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the one from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid and say her how you. She say I very busy and no time talk blog. I say I no want talk blog I want talk about video kid. She say what you mean. I say do you head family or is he? She say of course me. I say you need put ego away and let him start with Smile. She say what you talk. I say my Madam explain in blog. I think she remember joke and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees passed a resolution to thank you for your blog as you took the time to write for our concerns. Your blog is very complicated and we will need some time to dissect it and go through it in detail.

    The retirees have taken a note of your comment about your son. Many retirees are reluctant to follow your request as they think that he needs to do more.

    The retired priest was here with the donation box but he removed it as per your request. The temple priest was not here today but we found out that he is apparently keeping the money. The hijab lady was here and many retirees were upset at her and asked for the money back. She said that she will find out. The retired priest apologized to everyone. He said he gave the money to the temple priest because he trusted him as he is a priest and priests are supposed to be honest with money.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Research Center. Your blog continued to cause a lot emotional upheavals. The Smile Army told their girl friends and boy friends that they can only be friends and cant date . Their girl friends and boy friends were crying and very upset. They asked Dean but he said that it is between the Smile Army and Smile. Can you please help

    The Smile Army wanted to play darts but Prof George reminded them that you have asked not to do that but they said that he is not taking care of you and until he takes care of you, they will throw darts at him. They started chanting slogans against Prof George when Prof George tried to take his side. The Dean jumped in because he was concerned that they may get rowdy like last time. The Dean was heard saying to Prof George, Smile is being a good mother but I don't blame the Smile Army

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing blogger. She is an amazing grand mother. She is amazingly active. She is an amazing advisor. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father all time and say father bad like no do like father. What father do rong? Father care all and make party and call girl Niklas so boy Niklas meet and date. Father say father yell Niklas because he no get beer for party. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris like blog because you rite that father and mother need change. Hannah say when Hannah grow, Hannah hope like you Hannah say Hannah kris wory Niklas because all plan date but Niklas need focus skool. Hannah say you please care you. Niklas say grandpapa say get beer for party but Niklas no want because you say no. Me yell Niklas because he no lisen and keep play video. He go skool late but blame father. Me say him yell no inuff and I plan cut fone. Niklas sad. Hannah wory. Father anger. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will this craziness ever going to stop. I know, I know, Smile wants me to be kind to everyone but my blood boils when I see this.

    Great work mrizvi. You guessed correctly today also. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaalllmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeellaaax. No need to get yourself all worked up over kids. They are not serious about anything

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. Appreciate you writing to let us know that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you think Smile is only a brilliant philosopher, think again. If you think Smile is only a brilliant author, think again. Smile is more, so much more. Don't believe me? Well have a look at this:

    "We parents have to be flexible to give priority to peace and harmony of the
    family. We take only our own self into account and never realize that two
    more generations are there, living in the same household. "

    Brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk