What is Happiness all about ??


Image result for front garden with flowers pictures












Beautiful sunny morning with 2 C. In Canada sunny doesn't mean 
anything. We experience sunny beautiful days even when there is couple 
of cm of snow lying down on our driveways. Snow will be there, it is just
matter of couple of weeks. We know that.

We are ready bring it on. We never get intimidated by weather. Our 
activities are rarely weather permitted. Life goes on, we know how to 
handle. I am not working today. I have my other plans. Go for my 
walk and will make some calls.

In the morning when I opened the tap to wash my face. I got an amazing 
feel. Feel of the perfectly mixed warm water, which was running down my
face. After that I was sitting down by my dining table.

My favorite oat meal porridge, stir fried egg and hot cup of tea was on the 
table. I was enjoying all that. After that I was on computer reading messages
from my childhood friend, now living in Perth.

My Daughters called me from England. They have school holidays so they 
use to call to let me feel connected.  Weather is great, I am getting ready to 
go to Tim Horton to enjoy my walk, my time alone slot, my half and half 
coffee and to write my Blog. 

It is 11.30 I am sitting in the Coffee House. Students from Dunbarton High 
School are all around. It is their lunch break. I am enjoying the buzzing 
atmosphere and the happy Faces around.

I started thinking  about happiness. I mean " What is Happiness "?
I think it is an intense form of Joy. And " What is Joy " ?

Joy is a glimpse of Happiness. It is like a come and to go situation, in our 
every day life. We never pay much attention to that. We take it for granted. 

 Keep your eyes open, take time to feel all that. Compile all the beautiful 
momentsto make a beautiful Bouquet. That bouquet will be Happiness. 

Dear Retirees Slurpee Boy is my Youngest, he is in grade 9th. I went with 
him for Deca inter school competition. I made pancakes the same day in 
breakfast for my family. I don't use the frozen ones. It was from the packet.
Don't you worry about I love to do all that. I enjoy.


Dear Kris don't worry about Father. No one eats so many things in 
breakfast. Why Hannah has to wake up 60 minutes early before sun. 
Don't ask Niklas to take Father for walk before school. Don't yell at him. 
Please let him play Video games for more time.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Some customers were asking me for the recipe blog but I clarified that Smile didn't post one today as she posts them on Thursdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards. Yippee!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic. Enjoy the donut :-)

      Marg

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome pancake maker! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail today. Lots of discussion about Smile's blog

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun too. We talked about the Smile blog and her kindness to her readers. both young and old. A no. of people talked about her writing. She writes so flowery blogs

      Tiara

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say how you? I say I tire. She say I know, I can see you eye very red. I say yes I need stay lot time at job 2 because it lot work. She say how come you start get so much work? I say I do my work and then I also do all job 2 worker work. She say why you need do her work? I say because she my friend and friend supose help each other. Happy Worker say how come she your friend? She trik you all time remember. I say no. She help me get job back, she get cake for me, she good now. Happy Worker say remember what you Madam say? I say how you know what Madam say because I no show you blog. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. Our walk, though very long, is nothing compared to the walks that you take. We then went to the reading of the blog

    The retired author and the retired psychologist led the reading of the blog today. They were both amazed at your blog. The retired author pointed out that some of the descriptions that you have used are magical. She said that you have a knack for communicating the most complex topic with ease. The retired psychologist said that your description of happiness is unique. He pointed out that in none of the multitudes of conferences that he has attended, has he ever come across such a definition. He said that he will like to share this with academia so that the profession can benefit from it. He asked us about copyright restrictions but we confirmed that you dont care for trivial things like that

    The committee for healthy living is asking for some advice about nutrition. Can you please help

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool. Another new topic today!! This time about happiness. Smile is amazing

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kyle, Smile's blog are like buffet, there is so much on display and you just pick what you want!

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The faculty of psychological studies was invited to the reading of the blog today. It was actually the turn of faculty of mathematics but the Dean made the switch. He said that perhaps philosophers and psychologists will be able to appreciate your today's blog more. He was right. The senior psychology professors were amazed by the blog. They said that you are probably a consulting professional but the Dean smiled and said that you are a scientist by profession but in reality your expertise span a no. of areas. The professors are planning to update their notes based on your blog. They also requested a copy of the past blogs so they can analyze it further.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father no use. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire today. Hannah say Hannah kris wory father because father low. Hannah say Hannah fall but you please no wory. Hannah say you blog is like Hannah drip. Me say father please no feel low but father no talk just stay apartment and watch tele. Father also alow Niklas play game lot time when father slip, like 15 min. Me say father that Smile want you hapy and rite for you but father quite. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. I am afraid that there are others who are starting to show same behaviour

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with the bad ones

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the best description of Joy and Happiness that exit. Yes, I say the best description EVER. Dont believe me? Well ... have a look:

    "I started thinking about happiness. I mean " What is Happiness "?
    I think it is an intense form of Joy. And " What is Joy " ?

    Joy is a glimpse of Happiness. It is like a come and to go situation, in our
    every day life. We never pay much attention to that. We take it for granted.

    Keep your eyes open, take time to feel all that. Compile all the beautiful
    moments, to make a beautiful Bouquet. That bouquet will be Happiness. "

    Brilliant ! Simply BRILLIANT !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk