Check Your Wish List Please


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures











Monday morning sunny beautiful 8 C below zero, yes below zero.
It is Canada My Dear what you expect. I can see lots of snow on
most of the front gardens around. Driveways and walkways are 
cleared off.

Gold in my back garden now turning to bronze. It is 9.15 I am sitting 
in the Billiard room. I am working part time today playing Darts only
go home after 12.

I will do my laundry and make some calls too. I know it is not my calls day. 
I do it usually on Tuesdays and Thursdays but sometimes I have to make it
if it is important. 

My childhood Grade five friend, who lives in London England, had her knee
 surgery last month. I call her often to keep track. She is not a call person. 
She lives alone and never calls. From her tone I can figure out that she feels
good to have my calls.

I mentioned in one of my Blogs that I like to go alone for my things 
whatever I like to enjoy. I believe we don't have to bother our kids and 
have to leave them alone to let them enjoy their own lives.

We parents have to realize that they already have so much to handle, their 
work also their day to day family matters beside taking care of we parents. 
We don't have to be too demanding, have to limit our wish list.

Love and respect always has to be commanded not to be demanded. 
It helps to maintain all relationships. Trust me. It is 10 am, time to play 
Darts. Talk to you later. Have a great day My Dear Friends.

Dear Retirees I wont agree with Priest to ask for donations. This is sort of 
forcing people to participate in the event of his choice. We have to respect everyone's emotions and opinion. Religion is very personal. We don't have 
to push anyone to go in the direction of our own choice.

Kris Dear just got your comment, I am not happy with you. Father is behaving like a baby, he is old almost 67, but you are not so why you are buying Trampoline for Father. What he will do with that, jump over trampoline.

You have to be strong to say no to his childish demands. He wants windows with big glass panels, squirrel, butterfly. He wants everything I have. Father is like a Baby. He doesn't understand, things in Canada are different than in Europe. Ask him to just relax and calm down.


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers today. I am out of coffee too but customers are saying they dont really care for the coffee just the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog specially the focus Smile has on family values

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid and say her how you. She say you again. I think she happy to see me again. I say her yes. I like talk you too. She say I no time talk blog because I very busy. I say her that I no want talk blog I want you tell something about video kid. She say what hapen? I say you demand him do something? She say yes he need learn to keep room clean and some small chore. I say you no supose demand because kids have own life and no supose take care parents . I think she remember joke and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees appreciate your blog. There were some new retirees and they were surprised that you do your own laundry . We clarified to them that you do your own laundry as you are self sufficient. They were still amazed that your only son does not help you with that. When we explained that you dont even have the laundry on the same floor but need to go down one level, they could not believe it as the retirees do not do their own laundry. The hijab lady was here and she said that in her culture, parents are like kings, specially mothers. She said they believe that the paradise is under the foot of the mother. The retired priest was here. He was planning to start raising funds but stopped after the blog.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The faculty of law came to the reading of the blog today. The senior law professors enjoyed the blog. A art professor asked them if they would prefer to come to the reading at some other time. They responded "YES Of course". The art professor said that but there is nothing relevant for you to which the senior law professor responded that Smile talks about life and that is relevant to all faculties.

    The Smile Army noticed that you are doing your own laundry and were so upset that you had to play darts. They were very upset. Prof George was also not too pleased. He said that an author of your stature has to go through a lot. The Dean calmed every one by telling then that you prefer to be independent bu we noticed that he was using a tissue to wipe something from his eyes. We dont know whether it was a tear or something else

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. A new blog every day! Fantastic!!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are you so surprised Kyle? We are all used to it and have been spoiled by Smile. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father no no why you say father Niklas. Father say if father Niklas then who head family. Father say father father and father head family. Father say father no no why you need do laundry and why you Kris no do. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father litle upset today. Hannah say Hannah kris tire because kris work need do. Hannah say you please no write Hannah good because father no like . Hannah say Hannah care house atmosfare. Hannah say you please care you. Me try fix trampoline but it no easy. Me yell Niklas because me no time fix but he lot time when he come back skool but he no do because he play video all time. Me say father that you say no glass but father say you Kris do. Me say no do. Father say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Smile put together an amazing blog. And what does she get ? Did someone even had courtesy to read? I know I know. ... Smile is so generous that she wants us to be kind to all

      Thank you mrizvi. Good guess buddy

      Delete
    2. caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxx. You are right about what you said but keep in mind that kids are kids. They dont take things seriously

      Good job mrizvi. How is school kiddo

      Delete
  13. There are all kinds of quotes but then there is something like this. You dont just read it, but print it out, frame it, stick to your fridge, basically do anything to make sure that you dont just read it but memorize it. Oh you say what that quote is? Well, have a look at it :

    "Love and respect always has to be commanded not to be demanded.
    It helps to maintain all relationship. "

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk