Try Not to Clutter Your Closet


Image result for front garden with flowers pictures











Bright beautiful sunny cold morning with 10 degrees below zero. Today our club arranged Buffet in Mandarin Chinese Restaurant. It is sort of 
Thanksgiving Lunch. I will go at 11.30 one of my Friend will pick me up.

She is the same who is collecting things to send her home country. I got some
stuff, I will hand over to her. Buffet costs 18 dollars but we members have
 to pay just dollar nine. I don't eat much but I love the buzzing colorful 
atmosphere.

It is only the atmosphere, which matters. It switches on our mood. We start 
smiling, thinking positive. We start thinking that life in not just an unpaved 
path, a hidden trail with bushes all around. There are some beautiful 
flowers also somewhere around.

Flowers of happiness, of love, of joy, we have to keep looking for those 
flowers. We have to avail every opportunity to get happiness in our lives. 
Life is gift from God for we Humans. We have to value every moment of it.

It is very calm and quiet, no wind for now afterwards will be gust 30 km.
I see lots of gold on the right corner of my back garden. It is 9.15 I can't see 
the black squirrel. 

He is early riser, I usually see him in the Gym, busy with his exercises 
around this time, may be he has to go for his Date, must be getting ready 
to go somewhere.

Master Golden is home. Today is award ceremony at his school. He got 
Honor Roll in over all subjects. He is skipping the ceremony. He thinks it 
will be just 2 minutes clap time and he will be sitting there for hours.

I think we have to respect our kids. We have to try to understand what they 
think, how they feel. Every kid has his own personality. Our Eldest also got 
Honor Roll, he attended the ceremony. 

It was his choice, his personality, Master Golden is different, he doesn't 
want to. Don't push your kids for what you want for them. They are 
budding personalities, keep watering with love and be kind to let them 
flourish.

It is already 10.15 I have to get ready to go. I have to take out the bags from 
my closet to hand over to my friend. I have one black sandal, and one sky 
blue slipper, in good shape, I don't use that. I will give that too. 

We have to give things away to others what, we don't use. We have to sort 
out our closet once a while, to not to get it cluttered. I am done with 
messages on my Facebook. My friend will be coming at 11.15, time to go 
now.

Dear Reader you have to accept Job 2 but don't have to work for Wicked 
Worker and eat her cakes and biscuits. Focus on your work and don't talk 
about Blog. Please go to Job 1 and talk to Supervisor for your Job back. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Big celebrations as some were thinking that there will not be a blog today. The Councillor brought in champagne but I told him that alcohol is not allowed as Smile does not like it. Customers are starting to come in the Smile Corner in droves. They come here after they finish work before going to the pubs or homes. It is again a festive atmosphere here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We again went on the nature trail. Lots of participants were groaning that this is Friday.

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was great too. We talked about Smile blog too. This blog is amazing. We didnt realize how much we were hooked on this until today

      Tiara

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome psychologist! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I just get your blog. It too late now to go to job 1 as Mr. Supervisor only work in morning so I go job 2. Job 2 worker see me come and say how you. I say I allow accept job but no allow work with you. She laugh and say ok, you tell to Supervisor. I go Supervisor and tell her but Supervisor say we small team and all suppose to work together. Job 2 worker come to and say he read bad blog and he get bad idea. Supervisor 2 say it up to him what he read but he need work with all. Supervisor 2 say tel me final answer on 1 day. I say ok I will check with my Madam. After Supervisor 2 go, job worker 2 say you go job 1 also? I say no I get blog late and Mr. Supervisor no there. She say you Madam trick all reader and write blog late so you all need wait. I say NO. She no like that. It probably because her son. Her son very bad and no care her and take her to freeze lake and no take her to doctor when she had bus accident and make her take bus after eye exam and make her buy food for all. Job worker 2 say ok whatever and then go. I do 0 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees were very relieved to see your blog today. We did not go for our walk as we were waiting for it. Most retirees had already gone to their homes and churches as they could not handle this stress. After your blog was published we again reconvened. The cafe manager brought champagne and drinks to celebrate. The hijab lady was there and she said that it is sin to drink. The retired priest laughed and said that this is how everyone, including you, celebrate. He said if this is sin that you also are sinner. The temple priest said that he will pray for yours and everyone's forgiveness

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The plan was to read at SRC but as soon as the news came that your blog is available, there were a lot of people who came. The Dean had to call in police officers for security. They came in their normal clothes. They do that as a respect to you. It was a fun atmosphere. After the reading, we all played dart as we know that the blog was probably delayed because of your son

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog was a catalyst to a very pleasant and successful meeting. Interestingly we were still in meeting when our VP of HR noticed that you have now posted it. She tracks the blog and gets notified as soon as it gets posted

    thank you Smile

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fresh new blog today

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile has a knack of creating blogs which are not just interesting but also provide good useful guidance. It is like like eating chocolate covered vegetables ie it tastes good and is also good for you :-)

      No wonder everyone is so much addicted to these blogs

      thank you Smile
      newbie

      Delete
  11. Father say father hapy you rite blog. Father say father no old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris hapy that you rite. Hannah say you blog niklas but kris important. Me say father that you hapy that Smile rite for you. Father say yes. Father hapy. Hannah hapy. Niklas hapy. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing person who lives in the moment. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She has amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was hoping that the end of the week will bring a change but I guess not. This is ridiculous. What a joke. I know, I know ...

    Thank you mrizvi. So nice of you to remember to comment. You do read before commenting, right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmm down, Plunker. Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. Kids today, you know. Yes we must be kind

    Brilliant comment from you, mrizvi. Good job, kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk