Morale is Key to handle things around


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures













It is bright sunny cold morning. I am not working today. I have to plan
my day. Everyone left for work and school. I am sitting on an empty nest.
It is 9.30 I am with my computer checking my Facebook messages.

My Daughter from Grimbsy just called. She is back from London, visiting
her " Special" daughter. She lives in different time zone. Her day is nearly done while I just started mine. She was leaving to pick her son from school.

I have so many plans for today as my Thursday will  be busy with my 
Club. I have to color my hair, I don't have much hair still to feel good, 
we have to do whatever helps.

I have to sort out my bed sheets. One of my friend from Senior Club, is 
collecting stuff to send back home. I think to Trinidad. I also have to go for 
my walk. I have to make calls to my sister and younger brother.

One thing at a time. I start from my hair color, in between will make calls. 
It is 11.30 I am done with my things, getting ready for my walk. I have to 
check weather to decide what to wear.

It 8 C below zero, wind gusts around 40 km. I am wearing my rust color 
sweater, couple of years back, my sister in law brought me from London. 
I am also having my long black coat and light pink scarf. Scarf is of my 
Youngest Daughter's, I got it from her like a souvenir.

There are 30 % chances of wet snow and flurries so I got my maroon 
umbrella, I got from Dollarama, for dollar three. I don't know it will 
save me from snow or not but it will boost my morale. Morale is key, 
in all circumstances specially while things are not in your favor. 
I am all set to go. 

I am walking on Whites Road, walkway is all covered with gold and bronze.
I see less gold now, I think some of it has been stolen away. It is 12.15, I am 
sitting in Tim Horton, enjoying my half and half coffee, toasted raisin 
biscuit with strawberry jam, enjoying my time alone slot, writing my Blog.

It is 1.30 pm I am done, now time to walk home. My Daughters will be back 
from work, will call me from London. My grand kids, Slurpee Boy and 
Master Golden will be back at 3 pm. I will be busy giving them snacks and
spending time with them.

Dear Retirees just got your comments. I think Blog Reading Sessions have 
to be out of Religious discussions. I am not happy with the Priest too. 
He always condemns other Religions. I believe we have to respect 
everyone's emotions and belief. 

Those want to go to the temple event, can go. But if you think that you 
people can not control your emotions over there and might be some 
confrontation, Please avoid to attend. Ask Priest not to condemn anyone
and not to push the people to do something, what he wants. 

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. I think two Jobs are too much to handle. 
Stop going to Job 2. Go to Job 1 Supervisor, request him to take you back. 
Tell him that you will focus on your work and won't miss deadlines. 
Please listen to your Supervisor and don't talk about Blog. 

Kris Dear Father is my friend. I want him to be happy. You have to 
spend time with Father.  Niklas has to focus on his school and play 
Video, all kids do that. Watching whole time TV not good for Father. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail today. Lots of discussion about Smile's blog

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun too. We talked about the Smile blog. She writes so flowery blogs

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. I held a Toastmasters meeting today about Smile's blog. It was literally house full. I was sure that we are violating many fire code violations.

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome blogger! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. you write good to. I go job 1. Happy Worker come and say me how you? I say I ok but I get fire all job. She say that bad. I say I come to see Mr. Supervisor so I get job back. She say he take day off. I say then what I do because I only suppose do 1 job. She say I will talk to Mr. Supervisor tomorrow when he back and he will help get you job back. I say do you want me do you work after that? She laugh and say no. It no big deal. Lets first help you get you job back. I say ok. She say you just relax. I say I need look another apt. She say why? I say because I no able pay rent with 1 job and I no able keep car and I no able do lot thing. She say so you need do 2 jobs? I say yes but my Madam say only 1 job. Happy Worker say why you no tell Madam. I say I no want bother her. She say you were able do 2 job before so you should be able do again. Just talk Madam. I say no I don't want bother because she need go walk in lot cold weather. She say she need go. I do 0 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. We had our lollipop after that


    The retirees were surprised to read your blog today. The retirees were thinking that there must be a typo because it is not possible to walk in this freezing weather. The retired professional skier who led the reading of the blog said that when he was a professional, they did use to practise in the cold but they needed very special equipment and skiing costumes for that. He said that it is unlikely that you are wearing that in this brutally cold Siberian weather. Some retirees had tears in their eyes when they heard this. They said that your son needs to better care for you and be available to help you go places as it is not fair that you are being forced to go out in this weather.

    The hijab lady and the retired priest were here too but they did not say anything as they was also in a state of shock.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The blog reading was full of emotions as no one could comprehend what you are going through. The Dean, Prof George and many professors were simply surprised that an author of your stature has to go out in the cold in sub freezing temperature. The Smile Army were besides themselves. They were yelling slogans against your son. One professor suggested that they should go play dart . Though it was very cold but we all immediately went outside. It was lunch hour so even the Dean joined us for that. He also got bull couple of times. Prof George said that you are aiming very good. He said, with all the pent up anger, all I have to do is visualize and the dart will find its target itself.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blogs have been very didactic. We have been reading them so often that our compeer poke fun at our expense and inculpate us of memorizing it. This is a charge which we gladly accept. Taking a page out of the book of the retried ladies and gentlemen as well as young scholars, we have also started to categorize your journals. As we are doing that, we have been amazed at the artistry via which you produce day in and day out. The interesting thing about your writing is, that unlike your other esteemed colleagues such as Herriot, Chaucer, Bronte, Rowling, Gibran and others, you have the panache to articulate your profound message in a cinch, easy to understand, layman terms. This has aided in enhancing the quality of our lives cabalistically

    Thank you for making our lives brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fresh new blog!!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kyle, with Smile, you can expect the same thing every day ie a fresh new blog. That's why some of us don't like when people don't read blogs and only comment. Its just not fair

      newbie

      Delete
  11. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah want thank because you blog make father hapy. Hannah say Hannah no care Hannah but Hannah care home atmosfare. Hannah say Hannah care you because you no care you. Hannah say it kris cold and you need stay in. Me read blog and father smile. Father no ring lot bell today. He also let Niklas play 1 hour. Me say father start eet but father no do. Me say father start walk but father no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing grand mother. She is amazing encyclopedia maker. She is an amazing advisor. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk