Nature's Observatory


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures






Today please read my
Recipe Blog Too
Thank You



It is cloudy rainy day with 5 C feels like 3 C. Sun hiding somewhere.
I can hear the musical rain drops. It is early morning, I am in the car 
going to library to play Darts and my Carpet Bowling.

Stop light turning red, yellow and green, giving a glittering light show on 
the wet street. I am enjoying the whole show. The trees around are busy, 
having their long shower. I am in my office cubicle, working full time today 
go back home after 3 pm.

Right now I am busy writing My Blog, thinking about my Dear Retirees. 
My Dear Friends, I think for our walks, we don't have to apply the "Time 
and Mileage" formula. 

Our walks have to be like walking through "Nature's Observatory". 
Walking through Museums, through Galleries of Art, Sculptures and 
Antiques. Sometimes walking through even one gallery, takes hours.

We don't want to move away from that beautiful spot. We want to absorb 
that in full. I don't mean that we have to stop going for our long walks to 
exercise more. But we don't have to count mileage and keep track of the 
timings all the times. 

Walking is great but as we getting older, we start facing so many unseen 
challenges in our life. We can't cope up with our long walks. We have to 
just get relaxed. That is not end of the world.

My Dear Friends the first thing comes up to my mind is that, do whatever 
you enjoy the most. Sometimes we get perfect enjoyment by just standing 
in our balcony or walking in our Front or Back garden. 

Spending time in our kitchen, reading our favorite book and enjoying cup 
of Tea or Coffee, sitting in the favorite corner of your home, fulfills the purpose. Purpose of, to get happiness.

Kris Dear Father is fine. He has to stay in his room not in TV room. Please let Niklas enjoy his Video Games. Please worry about Hannah not about Father. She is not feeling well. She needs rest.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers today. They are looking at the recipe blog. Some take extra copies of the blog for their friends and relatives. I noticed some new people, apparently they are from out of town. Counsellor is here also. He is campaigning for his election next year. He comes here because he can meet a lot of people at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. Sorry I wait 40 min but they no fresh donut. I no want bring no fresh donut because this Smile donut.

      SA

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor ! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail today.

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun too. As always, we talked about the Smile blog. She is a fantastic writer and even a better psychologist.

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. Can you please post the recipe blog in lobby D. We are out of it

      thanks
      Peter

      Delete
    4. I am sorry I completely forgot that today is the recipe blog day and people take extra copies with them. I will resupply the recipe blogs in all the meeting rooms

      Jimmy

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Supervisor job 1 come and say how you? I say ok. He say but you eye red. I say I tire because it lot work for job 2. He say I understand that you are busy but you keep miss lot work in this job. I say I miss because I lot tire from other job. He say may be you do one job. I say I need do 2 proud job. He say well, that's a problem. I say what do I do? He say do this job as you were doing before. I say but I need do job 2 worker work too. He say I can no help with that and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees felt very low as we read through your blog today. We were planning to go for a walk but we cancelled all our activities. The Smile with Smile program, the joint family living committee, the health and safety committee , even the religious tolerance committee. The temple priest and the hijab lady said that this committee has been very helpful in providing them help but we said that it is not worth it as we are old and useless

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. As we were reading your blog, some of the senior professors stood there staring in blank space. We asked them what happened and they simply said that didnt you listen to the blog. We could not understand how a blog can have such an impact. Prof George also was seen wiping something from his eyes. We thought it is nothing but some students thought that he is wiping some tears. We are not sure though. Smile Army then started yelling slogans against your son because they thought that it is because of him that you are writing the sad blogs. One of the professor then said lets pay dart and everyone joined him right away

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father no use. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah fall again today. Hannah say Hannah need go get drip. Hannah say you please no kare because it hapen. Niklas say grandpapa start alow play video. Niklas say he start do after you blog. Niklas say Niklas play 20 min today. Niklas say he play when grandpapa go slip. Niklas say he no alo Niklas make sound so Niklas no lot fun. Me say father why you no eet but father no say any. Me say father me need take Hannah emergency because she fall but father no hapy and say father sik why Hannah go. Me say Hannah sik to. Father sad Hannah tire. Niklas sad. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. I am afraid that there are others who are starting to show same behaviour

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with the bad ones

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk