Black Squirrel Joined Another Gym


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures











Wednesday sunny bright beautiful morning with 16 below zero
wind gust around 30 km. The glass top of my patio table, the black 
BBQ grill, the blue trampoline and the red wooden bench, all are
covered under white sheet.

All the Bronze at my front and back yard, is now turning to silver.
It is windy so I see snow blowing all around. I am here in Canada 
for years, still can not figure out that how many different types of 
snow, they always talk about, in the weather channel.

It is freezing rain, flurries, wet snow, snow flakes, ice pellets, black ice, 
so many I try to figure out but they always talk about something else. 
I think to make the News interesting. People watch weather channel all 
the times anyway. Yesterday they were talking about "squalls".

 I am working full time today. Darts and playing Carpet Bowling too. 
Go home after 3 pm. It is 9.15, I am sitting in the Billiard room, writing 
my Blog. I have to do laundry too. This week I had to do three times. 

One load of my casual clothes, the other one of the clothes, I will not be 
using for a while and have to pack in my suitcase and today I have to change
my bed sheets so do laundry of that. 

By the way the Black Squirrel joined another Gym. I saw him yesterday 
busy with his exercises on one of the trees outside Tim Horton. May be there are more facilities over there than the wooden fence in my back garden.

He was with his Date. Yes I saw one beautiful light brown squirrel with him. 
May be they set their meeting point outside Tim Horton. It looked they were enjoying their time together.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs it is rude not to answer your Supervisor. 
You don't have to talk about Blog but if he is asking something give him 
answer. He was talking about your work how come you didn't say anything.

Dear Students, Smile Army Friends have to control their emotions. It is 
very rude behavior to throw the food from Cafe and from customers. 
I say sorry to My Friend Cafe Manager. I am thankful to My Dear Friend 
Dean for handling the situation.

Kris Dear I told you Niklas wont enjoy Trampoline. My Grand Kids also 
don't use that now. Please don't cut net and his play time. Kids at his age 
have different things to enjoy, not trampoline.

Comments

  1. I posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Friday, lots of customers coming in early from work. Some saying that they will stay late. I am almost out of biscuits, even though I got lots just a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog on our Corporate notice boards. I came in early to do so

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will get the donut today. I know you love donuts and we will get you your favourite one today

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Thanks guys. Yes I love donuts however I have left it in the kitchen as this goes better with the sweet Smile blog. Also, I don't want the team to feel that I am competing to post the blog because of Smile donut. The reason I try to post the blog first is because I know how much all of us wants to read the blog and not for any other reason :-)


      Brenda

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome!! She is an awesome full time worker. She is an awesome blogger. She is an awesome author. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was extremely well attended. Despite the hot weather, we went further because the participants said that Smile loves nature and walks

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was also very very busy. We continue to get more people every day. The walks are simply amazing. Lots of energy.

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. I have been asked by management to re-start the series of Smile Forums. Yes SERIES

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy worker come and say how you? I no answer but put finger lip. She say you ok? I no say anything but write that my Madam say no answer. She say but remember Madam say if someone ask question then you answer. I write that NO. She only say "if he is asking something give him answer" She no say answer to all. I think Happy Worker get head hurt and she go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. This walk though very long and arduous for us, is nothing compared to the ones that you take. After the walk we had our lollipop

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees are surprised that you are doing a lot. We dont understand how you are able to venture outside when it is freezing cold weather.

    The retired priest used the technique that the temple priest told him. He started fundraising and then asked everyone to stay until his target is met. We never have seen anything like that.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army liked it a lot because they said that you are giving them a signal to start dating. When one of the senior professor of anthropology asked them why they are saying that, they said it is because you are talking about dating. Prof George laughed and said that you are simply telling a story but they didnt believe it. They are planning to set up a dating corner in the Smile Garden. We know thats not what you meant but we are not protesting

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father like you idea that all Niklas need date. Father say father plan big party and will get lot girl Niklas and boy Niklas. Father say father like you idea lot good. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris like you blog because you kris act. Hannah say you please take care because it kris cold and Hannah no want you get sik. Me say father that Niklas no jump trampoline because he big but father say he bring girl Niklas and then Niklas will jump hi. Me say party not good but father say you say. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been saying that Smile is the best author. Now, I know that some would be skeptical. I will like to submit one line, yes only ONE SENTENCE, and you tell me if I am wrong:

    "All the Bronze at my front and back yard, is now turning to silver."

    Brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. I guess I am wasting my energy in trying to teach the kids. They will never learn

      thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

      Delete
    2. Thats the spirit, Plunker. Why bang your head against the wall. You already know that we have tried but it is just a waste. Also, Smile has asked us to be kind

      much appreciated mrizvi for letting us know that this is a good post

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk