There is time for everything


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures












Sunday sunny bright cold quiet morning 3 C Not below zero.
Today my Youngest, I mean Slurpee Boy has his time keeping job
at Don Beer Hockey Arena at 11 am.

My Son will leave at 10.30 to drive him there. I will go with him
I try to avail every chance to get out. I already planned to change my 
bed sheets and do one load of laundry. It is 8.45 I have enough time 
to do all that.

I am done with my things, now getting ready to go. It is 10.30 I am on my 
way to Hockey Arena. After dropping Slurpee Boy there, My Son will go 
to Costco to get some Groceries.

It is 11.15, I am at Costco sitting in the food court area. My Son busy with
his shopping list, I am writing my Blog and enjoying my time alone slot. 
I will walk around to pass my time, after a while.

It is 1 pm we have to pick Slurpee Boy from Hockey Arena. He has another 
game at 2 pm. We will take him to MC Donald for his favorite Fish fillet 
and fries with coke. 

We had to drive him back for his another game at 1.45. We stayed there till 
his game started then left at 2.15. I am back home around 2.40. I have to do 
my own things now till 5 pm. I have to print my Blog, take shower, offer my 
Prayers, talk to my Daughters, if they have time.

After 5 pm is my time to spend with family. I will go downstairs sit with 
them in the TV lounge. Yesterday I was invited at my friend's place for 
dinner. I got delicious coffee cake for her from Metro for 22 Dollars. 

It is good to take something as a token of love and gratitude, when people 
invite at their place. It will give our relationship a positive touch, will make 
our bond stronger.

By the way I saw the Black Squirrel. I think he is planning to start his 
family. He was busy getting groceries from my front garden. Smile Army 
Friends please don't get the idea to go for that. Focus on your studies.

There is time for everything. You people have to wait till time to come. 
Finish your studies, find some career to settle down, after that time will 
come to do all that.

My Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, your time has come to start your family 
go for that. But please don't leave your Jobs. I remind you again Wicked 
Worker is not your friend. Don't eat her cakes and biscuits. Happy Worker 
is your friend. Listen to her.

Smile Army Friends just got your comments, I am not pushing you to break 
up with your Girls / Boys friends. This is totally your personal matter but 
I am against the idea of Dating Corner.

One more thing you people have to respect your teachers and also 
everyone's emotions. Please try to have patience all the times. Things 
between me and my Son is also very personal, please avoid to discuss that 
too. I hope you understand.

Dear Retirees I am waiting anxiously for the donations to be given back to 
the people. This is not fair to forcefully collect funds. I wonder how come 
Priest gave all the money to the Temple Priest. Whatever is the case, it has 
to go back to the people, until then no collection box in the Cafe. 

Dear Kris I am not happy with you. I don't like the way way you treat 
Niklas cutting his net and yelling at him all the times. Control Father, he is 
making everyone's life miserable. Don't disturb Niklas on weekdays please.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail again today because there was so much interest. Smile has made us look at nature with different eyes

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun too. We continue to talk about the Smile blog

      Tiara

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome Costco goer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. I read every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I write in note that we need thank Smile all days because she write all days

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say how you. I say I no want talk you because you no my friend. She say oh you Madam tell you some new thing? I say no she tell me same thing. She say but I help you job. I say yes but she say no talk you. She say ok whatever, I come to tell you that there is cake for team celebration in meeting room. I say I no want eat cake because I no suppose to. She say but you will get in trouble. I say I no care. She say ok. I will tell Supervisor but I warn you that you will be in trouble again. I get scare so I say her that can I check Madam? She say no it will be too late and cake will be old. I say then what I do? Job worker 2 say no wory I will tell all that you no well. I say good idea. I say her can you also find girl friend for me? She say ok I will but you need improve job. I say ok. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees then had their lollipop

    The retirees are amazed that you are completely independent and do not wait on anyone's time to spend your time. Like you went to Costco grocery store, then went to McDonalds. Some retirees did the math and said that you would have been on your own for almost the entire day. The retirees dont do that we need wait for our kids and grandkids to spend our time.

    The retired priest was here today. We asked him as to why he gave the donation to the temple priest. The retired priest clarified that the day it happened, he didnt come for the readinga s he had doctor's appointment. He said that as he was leaving for the doctor's appointment, the temple priest came over to his place and informed him that you have asked for the donation to be returned. The temple priest said that you also said that it is unChristian to engage in this type of fundraising tactics. He then said to the retired priest that he is going for the reading so he will hand the money to us. The temple priest mentioned that he knew that temple priest follows a different religion but it is impossible that anyone will take that money away. The temple priest was not here today also so we still have not got our money back. The hijab lady was here and she said that he is probably busy but she will try to reach him and get this clarified

    The Smile with Smile program are asking for some information about how to handle teenage kids. Can you please help

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. Your blog created a lot of debate within the student community. The Smile Army continued to tell their girl friends and boy friends that you have not allowed dating until the studies are complete whereas their girl friends and boy friends insisted that you are basically saying continue dating but get married after the studies get completed. They asked Prof George to clarify but he looked towards the Dean. The Dean simply said that it is between Smile and the Smile Army. Can you please clarify as it is causing a lot of issues here

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fresh new blog today. Smile always write something new

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Smile's blogs are never boring. There is a lot of variety. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing b2 us taker. She is an amazing nature lover. She is an amazing writer. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father no no what you say. Father say you say Kris control father. Father say one day you will say Niklas control father! Father say father angle but father mind. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you very indepen and do all you. Hannah say you kris rite that all niklas Niklas and they need wory skool. When they kris then they wory other thing. Hannah say you please no rite Hannah good. Hannah say you please care you. Niklas say grandpapa yell Niklas because Niklas no take grandpapa to macdonal like you Niklas. Niklas say Niklas then take grandpapa to macdonal and get him meel from Niklas poket. Me say father that you joke but father yell all and make Hannah come for lot time because father ring bell all time because father say Hannah rite you secret. Me say Hannah no do but father no beleeve. Hannah tire. Niklas tire. Father upset, Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Now this is beyond silly! Come on. Lets get serious. Till when will this circus go on. We are adults here and kids need to behave. I know Smile wants us to be nice to everyone but this is not easy for me. Really

      thank you so much mrizvi. You made my day. Great comment.

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaalllmmmm dowwwn Plunker. Reeeeeeelllaaaax. Get a glass water. This blog is like a soothing medicine, when you get upset, just read it again. And yes Smile wants us to be kind

      Appreciate your brilliant comment. It is kind of you to let us know that this is a good blog

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk