Black Squirrel Watching His Body


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures






Today please read 
My Recipe Blog Too
Thank You


Beautiful bright sunny cold morning with 12 degrees below zero.
I can see white stuff all over on my driveway. Grass is now with white tinge. 
My Red Caravan and Silver Jetta looking beautiful, all wrapped up in 
white sheet.

In my back garden I see white crust on the glass top of my patio table.
Not much gold left on trees around but whatever left,  they still keep on 
showering on the ground.

Black Squirrel is back on the wooden fence, in my back garden. He is busy 
with his exercises, looks serious about watching over his body, must be now 
in some sort of relationship.

I see white crystals on my pear tree, giving glitter under sunshine. 
Summer, finally over My Dear. We now have to welcome the Sub Zero 
temperatures and snow.

There will be change in the dress code for we Canadians. Most of us like 
layers and not the heavy coats. Yes My Dear we have whole bunch of 
variety of coats hanging in our coat closet.

Coats for fall, for rain, for winter, for snow and the real heavy ones, when 
we can measure our snow in centimeters. Today is just a thin layer, we don't 
give a damn to that. Light woolen coat will be fine.

Anyway it is 9.15 I am sitting in the Billiard room writing my Blog. It is 
quiet here not many people around. I am sitting by myself on the black three seated sofa, in the left corner of the room. So many multicolored 
cushions are scattered around.

TV is beside. Two more big sofa sets, olive green in color are here. It is a 
rectangular arrangement to make it a cozy corner. So peaceful. I can stay 
here for hours, but Darts will be at 10. I am also enjoying the scenic view 
of the back garden of the library, through the side window.

It is 9.30 I am busy working in my office cubicle, browse couple of 
magazines to enjoy my time. I am working full time today, will be bowling 
too at 1 pm, so go back home after 3 pm.

Dear Reader doing 0 Job, if you need two Jobs then please go to Job 2 
Supervisor tell her that you were not taking bribe. Wicked Worker gave 
you cakes and biscuits and asked you to do her work. 

Tell her that you wont do that again and will focus on your own work. 
She is nice, she will give you Job back. Please listen to her and don't talk 
about Blog. Go to Job 1 too to talk to Supervisor over there.

Dear Retirees and Dear Students, My Friends, I can not figure out why my 
Son has to be blamed for my walks. This is my personal choice, nothing to 
do with my Son. Not his fault. Please try to understand.


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Recipe Thursday, there are lots of people here. People are taking multiple copies of the blog. The priest is here also and giving vegie omelette to everyone after they say Morning Smile. It is a festive atmosphere here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have left additional copies of the recipe blog in all meeting rooms

      Jimmy

      Delete
    2. SWS was a hoot. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. SWN was fun too. The participants were from all lobbies.

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome!! She is an awesome naturalist. She has an awesome family. She is an awesome author. She is an awesome psychologist. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is so important for me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job 2 Supervisor and say her I no take bribe. She say but you say you did. I say I only take cake and biscuit from job worker 2 and she make me do work. Supervisor 2 say it strange. She then call job worker 2 and say her what you story? She say I no story. He get idea from some blog and then do thing base on that. Like he write good morning and bad morning. I try help but I no able help all time. Supervisor say how you try help? I say like I ask her to do some extra work so I can give him some idea how to do thing properly. Supervisor 2 ask me, is it true? I say she no give me some work but she give lot work. Supervisor 2 say job worker 2, you were trying to be modest? She smile and say I no want take credit. Supervisor 2 say ok you can come back and say job worker 2 that you please help him. Job worker 2 smile and say ok. She then say she need go do more work. Supervisor 2 say me you ok with this arrangement? I say I need check with my Madam. Supervisor 2 get head hurt. I dont know how many job I do but I always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. We had our lollipop after that

    The retired chef was very pleased with the recipe. He already contacted all the 5 star properties and have forwarded the recipe to them. The hospital staff is not sure if they can give this to their patients due to dietary constraints. The cafe manager is planning to offer this in the Smile Presents menu. This menu is a new form he has devised. Each guest gets the copy of today's blog as a gesture of goodwill The plan is working very well and there are repeat customers who come to read the blog. We know this for a fact because of the surveys that we have done with these repeat customers

    The retired author also led the reading of the blog. She pointed out that you are very well versed in bringing a scenery to life.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. Prof George was very excited about today's blog. One senior professor joked with him after the reading. He said Thursday's are George's favourite days. Prof George replied and said yes. I get to take 2 copies of the recipe blogs plus today's blog is full of items I can use in my literature class. The Dean jumped in and said for me, every day is my faviorite day as I get to listen to the blog every day. The Smile Army heard this and started yelling. It took some time for the idiots to calm down

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fresh blog today!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, what do you expect. There will always be a new and fresh blog from Smile. That's how this blog rolls

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah wory father. Hannah say you please kris care you. Niklas say grandpapa quite and grandpapa no eeat and grandpapa no walk. Me say father you pleeese get beter but father do any. Father quite. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing trainer. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a top notch comment. Thank you mrizvi. All readers are so grateful for your really brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is this you Plunker? Really calm? Must have had your medication today. It will be good if others also have their medication. Will make it easy on all of us

    Nice comment. You guessed correctly - it is indeed a good post. Wondering how you guessed it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk