Look for Beautiful Stuff Around


Image result for front garden with flowers pictures












Bright beautiful sunny morning with 3 C, gold still there on my front 
and back garden. I am working part time today. No bowling on Mondays.

It is 9 am, as I stepped out of my front door, I saw the black squirrel busy
with his exercise. Looks to me some new sort of body stretching techniques 
like leapfrog types, amazing. 

Small red berry like fruits on the bushes near my front door, giving color 
to the atmosphere. Grass still green on my front garden. On the left 
Magnolia tree and the tree in front look like skeletons. 

Twin Towers are quiet. Tomorrow is 90 % rain in the forecast so it is like 
wait and see atmosphere around. I see sail boat on my next door neighbor's 
driveway. 

Flowers in bright yellow color giving a sheepish smile from one of my 
neighbor's front garden. For we Canadians, it is sort of summer for now. 
I think snow is on it's way. It is just matter of couple of weeks. We are ready 
anyway.

Today My Daughter the middle one, who lives in Grimbsy, is in London.
She is visiting her autistic daughter, who lives in "Home". My other two
Daughters are busy at work. I will talk to them when I will be home 
after 12 Noon.

It is 9.30 am, I am in my office cubicle, writing my Blog. "Better Home 
and Garden" and "Birds and Bloom" magazines are beside me. I will go 
through the scenic pictures after. 

We always have to look around for some beautiful stuff, especially in the 
morning. It will help us to spend our day in peace and happiness, to distract ourselves from negative thoughts and to think positive.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs please go to your Supervisor in job 2 and tell her 
that Wicked Worker asks you to do her work for cakes. Madam asked me 
not to have cake, it is like bribe.

Stay away from Wicked Worker. Talk to Supervisor ask her to give you 
another chance and give your Job back. Wicked Worker is really wicked.
She is always ready to take happiness away.

Dear Retirees why the Lady every time starts talking about her Religion. 
She has to understand that people come here to relax to enjoy. Religion is 
too personal. Please don't discuss Religion and avoid comparing cultures. 
Blog Readings Session has to be out of all that.

Dear Smile Army Friends I am happy that you are taking care of Smile 
garden but please take care of your health and also focus on your studies. 

Kris Dear why you yell at Niklas. Father is not old, he is just 67 he can walk 
by himself. 15 minutes playing video game is nothing. Ask Father to stay in 
his room. He don't has to stay in TV room all the time.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Jasmeet

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome blogger! She is an awesome advisor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog.

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I get fire from all job today. Mr. Supervisor come and say you keep do bad work. I say I do bad job because I need do job for wicked worker in job 2. He say what you talk? I say she bribe me with cake and biscuit and trick me all time. He say I sorry about that but I tell you all time that you keep miss deadlines. I say remember Madam say that we should not take pressure. He say it no point discuss anything and go. I then go job 2 but Supervisor 2 not there in office. Wicked worker come and say Supervisor 2 not here. I say but her car here. She say may be she go home with someone else. I say I wait inside. She say if Mr. Security Guard find out then you will get in trouble. I say good point. She say no problem because we still friend. I will try help you get job back. I say thank. She laugh and say you should ask you Madam because you read blog all time and she no able help. I say she try help lot peple. Job worker 2 say whatever and go. I do 0 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees were very tired as we are out of practice for the few days. We had our lollipop after that.

    The retired author led the reading of the blog and was amazed at the imagery that you employed in your blog. She said that by comparing the movements of a squirrel to stretching exercises, you made simple day to day event - a really interesting event

    The retired priest was here today. He was here because he heard about the inter faith event that the temple people are planning to host. He said that you have now condemned the temple people and we should reject their event. Some retirees said that how come he was asking everyone to go to the event yesterday. He replied that he liked the event as it would have helped inter faith dialogue but you are a good Christian lady and have condemned it so he will not go as well. The hijab lady was not here today so there were no counter arguments. We are not sure if we should go to the event as you dont seem to be in favour of the temple people

    The Smile with Smile program has requested for your input in dealing with various teen issues. The main one that they are dealing with is teens going to school late. Can you help

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. A new blog every day! Fun-tastic

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kyle, why you are surprised. You should expect a different blog every day. This is Smile land after all. And yes here it is all Fun-tastic!!

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army was over the moon because you wrote about the idiots. Some started raising slogans. The Dean didnt appreciate the boisterous reading and gave them an eye which helped quieten things down. He was concerned because the faculty of literature was invited to the reading today. The senior literature professors very much appreciated that you are able to add colour to the everyday events such as a squirrel running on a fence, or birds nesting in a tree

    Some of the students are having challenges with our parents. They keep hounding us to do housework. In one case, the mom called the student to do housework on at least 2 occasions in the last one month! We know that the lucky guy and Master Golden probably are not threatened. We are not mentioning Slurpee boy as he is too young of course

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris wory father. Hannah say Hannah also kris wory Niklas because Niklas kris niklas but all yel him. Hannah say you please help father because it niklas good home atmosfare. Hannah say Hannah no care Hannah but want home atmsfare good. Hannah say you care you. Niklas say grandpapa quite and no talk and no do any, Niklas say Niklas plan take grandpapa walk but grandpapa no go. Me yell Niklas because he no spend time with father like you Niklas. Me say father that you try hapy. Father no say any but watch tele. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing grandmother. She is an amazing philosopher. She is an amazing psychologist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is Smile an author or is Smile an AUTHOR !! Forget Dickens. Forget Herriot. Forget Tolstoy. Forget anyone else. Yes I said FORGET EVERYONE ELSE. Just Remember. SMILE. You say I am exaggerating? Well read this and then tell me if I am

    "Small red berry like fruits on the bushes near my front door, giving color
    to the atmosphere. Grass still green on my front garden. On the left
    Magnolia tree and the tree in front look like skeletons.

    Twin Towers are quiet. Tomorrow is 90 % rain in the forecast so it is like
    wait and see atmosphere around. I see sail boat on my next door neighbor's
    driveway.

    Flowers in bright yellow color giving a sheepish smile from one of my
    neighbor's front garden."

    Brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk