We Human Have Our Moments


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures












Thursday morning with clear sky bright beautiful day 2 C below zero.
No snow for now, grass is green. No wind, everything calm and still.
I don't work on Thursdays. It is my calls day and do other things. 
I will also plan to go for my walk.

My middle Daughter who lives in Grimsby England, just called. She is 
in different time zone five hours ahead of that in Toronto. She is getting 
ready to go to pick up his son from school. Her day is nearly done.

My other Daughters are at work. My Son ready, about to leave for his work.
Today is 29th of Nov. Just one month left, and after that one more year will 
be going down the drain. Time flies, moments are slipping from our hands. 
Same is our life. We have to value every moment. 

I am getting ready to go for my walk. It is 11.15, I am walking by Whites 
Road, it is very busy, too much traffic. Walkway is quiet, no one is walking 
I am alone but not lonely. 

It is cold bit windy too. I forgot to wear my maroon sweater underneath,
but done is done. I am already at the intersection, nearly halfway is done,
now waiting for the stop sign to cross the road. 

Next time will keep that in mind, I mean to put sweater on. Mistakes are 
meant to be learned from, not to ruin our moments in hand. It is 11.45
I am at Tim Horton. It is very busy here.

Young faces are all around. It is lunch time at Dunbarton High School.
They are enjoying their time with company of their choice. It is their 
age, their time.

I am having my half and half coffee, toasted raisin biscuit with jam.
It is my time alone slot. I started thinking about My Friends in Ireland. 
I don't know what happened, after so many years, they lost their 
trust in me and now don't believe my integrity. 

My Dear Friends, three of my Daughters live in England. They are busy 
with their own kids and with their own family matters, just like at their age 
I was busy with my own things and had no time for my Mom.

I have no choice, I go to England to see them, to spend some time with my 
Daughters. Try to collect some precious moments to lock in my Memory Box. 

I think Priest is going through some difficult moments. We all are Humans.
We all have our emotional ups and downs. Give him time to settle things 
down. Priest is My Dear Friend for long time. I trust him, I can wait. 
He will start believing in me. 

I am done with my coffee and my Blog, now time to walk home. It is 1 pm, 
I am home so many things to do now. I will make some calls, have shower,
spend time with my computer. My Daughters must be back from work, 
I will talk to them

At 3 pm my Grand Kids will be back, I will give snacks to them. My 
evenings are to spend time with my family and in my kitchen. We have to 
divide our days into slots, to get busy and to move around.

Dear Retirees I am not happy with the Priest, he started talking about 
Religion and Christianity. I doubt he will return the fund collected, back 
to people. I think he gave money to Temple Priest and will use that for 
Christmas.

Don't use the donations of the box until money returned. Priest has to 
stop talking about Religion. Blog Reading Session has to be out of this.
Priest is pushing everyone to donate. It is not right. 

This Christmas thing is getting out of hand. Take the box away for a while
until things settle down. Give it to the Retired Judge or any person who is 
neutral but not to Priest.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs why you are not dressed up in proper way like 
you were doing before. This is office you have to be careful how you behave 
and how you look. Don't talk about girl friend, focus on your work. Listen to
your Supervisor. He is great person.

Dear Smile Army Friends this is not fair what you are doing with the people 
around. You people making everyone's life miserable. I feel sorry what My 
Friend Dean has to deal with. If you don't stop that My Blog Reading will 
be banned in your Uni. Why you people are doing this to me. 

You are allowed to go with your friends and enjoy your time. But I wont 
allow You to ruin other people's enjoyment. Leave everyone alone. Don't 
try to dictate others. Let them do what they like to do. Calm down and be 
patient. 

After such a long time police has been called just because of you people's 
behavior. I say sorry to everyone on your behalf. Hope you learn lesson 
from all this. Listen to your teachers please.

Kris Dear I am very sad for Niklas. Why he is punished just for nothing.
If Father is mad with me, punish me not Niklas. Let him play Video please.
I request You and also to Father please don't do that to Niklas.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are a lot of people who are coming. Most people come to read the blog before going home or to the pub. It is a festive atmosphere. The priest was here. He was talking to a group of young people and telling them about their Irish roots and the tyranny of England. He said that we need to be careful with Britishers, specially the ones who are authors. One customer heard this and pushed him slightly and made it appear it was accidental. When I asked the customer to be respectful, he responded that it is a crowded place, if someone wants to avoid getting shoved, then they should come at a quieter time or wait in the line outside like everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great. Did you also get the fresh SDs?

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Yes SA never disappoints, I don't know how much time he had to wait for. The SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster.

      Brenda

      Delete
    3. I only need wait 25 min. I hope you like donut.

      SA

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. Thanks for writing

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome mother! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was very Friday like today. Some people were looking forward to weekend but most were not feeling good because they are hooked on blogs.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWS had a similar mood.

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say how you. I say I no want talk you because I no supose. She say it ok. I very sad anyway. I say what hapen. She say I think you Madam forget wear maroon sweater so very cold. I say you right. I bad because I only think what I supose do but forget to think how cold Madam will be. Wicked worker say there is only 1 way to find. I say how. She say you stand in cold with no sweater. I say but it very cold. She say but I no finish. She say it cold but it no as col as in Toronto. Temp there go like -20 C so I try this that at night take shwoer with cold water and then stand for 1 hour in cold without sweater. I say why I hour. She say becaue that how long Madam walk. I say that very long. She say yes but that only way to find out. I say ok I will do it. Will you do it with me? She say no I already did so now your turn. Will you do? I say YES. I say but why you did because she say you wicked. She smile and say I no that bad. Job worker 2 then give me cake. I say how you know what Madam write because I no show you blog. She smile and say my job done, I need go. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our walk today as we were very stressed due to the ongoing situation. The retirees went straight to the reading of the blog

    The retirees are amazed and astounded that you are continuing to go for walks when it is brutally cold. The retired professional speed walker who led the reading of the blog said that walking requires temperature in the vicinity of 20 C. He said professionals walk with 10 C also but not at close to 0C. We are wondering how you do it

    The retired priest has removed the donation box. He looked upset and was looking for the temple priest but the temple priest did not show up even today. The hijab lady was here but said that inter-faith activity is important. She also said that her leader has told her htat the rule of 7 is important like kid is king in first 7 year, kid needs to be treated like slave for next 7 year and kid is equal for next 7 year and friend after that. We are not interested in this. We just want our money back.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army was feeling very low. They did not do anything. Their girl friends and boy friends were here and even they did not say anything. They are also big fans of your blogs. The Dean tried to cheer them up by saying that it happens and its not a big deal but the idiots did not say anything. Lets hope that things are ok tomorrow

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing friend to the readers' family. She is amazing writer. She has amazing family. She is amazingly active. She is involved in amazing activities. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father litle today. Father say father no anger you. Father say if father tell Niklas study then what rong. It Niklas time to study. If Niklas no study then should father study? Father say if skool supose punish then all Niklas in Deutschland get punish because all Niklas supose go skool here

    (Hannah say Hannah scare that you no wear jumper and go kris walk. Hannah say you please kris care you and no go walk because it very cool. Me say father that alow Niklas play video but father say he no supose drink bier and supose girl Niklals then what point. He need study only. Hannah wory. Niklas sad. Father anger. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are finding your blogs of immense value and interest. In your blog today, you pointed out that giving up is not an option. Even when you didnt have your maroon jumper, you chose to pursue your goal and achieved your objective of reaching your target destination. We are trying our best to keep up with you. We have also hired 2 co-ops to help classify these blogs. These co-ops are post-graduate students

    thank you
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well well well. Here we go again. Another day, same thing. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

    Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

    Great comment mrizvi. Good job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk