I am scared


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures












Bright sunny beautiful Friday morning with 2 C below zero, wet snow
is also coming down. My Son has to go early around 8 am this morning. 
One of my Friend will drive me to my work place. I am working full time 
today, playing Darts and also Carpet Bowling.

I started thinking about my other friends, who used to pick me up.
One, who works in Real State, is nowadays in Florida. She has same date 
of birth as of mine. She always brings cake to celebrate together. 

She goes to Florida every year in winter time. This is very common practice here. People specially Seniors go to South of Border, to skip Canadian 
winter. They are called "Snow Birds". My friend is now thinking to sell out 
her condo in Florida. When we are getting old, it is not easy to fly or travel.

One of my other friend now stopped coming to our club. She is in her 
Eighties. She used to come to play Darts. Things not easy to handle as we 
are getting older. Time flies my Dear. We have to value every moment.

It is 12.15, I am in my office cubicle, done with my Darts, Bowling will start 
at 1 pm. I am having my snacks and writing my Blog, thinking about 
My Dear Readers Family.

I saw Black Squirrel this morning. He was busy getting groceries from my 
front garden. I am now scared of writing all that. I try to give color to my 
Blogs, by writing the beautiful stories about Squirrel, Butterfly and Rabbit. 
I take them as my friends and spin stories around them to get happiness.

I was thinking that my Readers Family will get messages of happiness
out of all this. But I was wrong, it was otherwise. It created lots of problems 
in the lives of most of the members of my Readers Family.

It created chaos didn't go well. I consider myself fully responsible for 
creating all the mess. I was writing about clouds, mist and rain, and believe 
me some of my Dear Readers got wrong messages out of that.

They think that I am taking sides, it erupted huge argument between 
English and Irish Members of My Readers Family. I never thought of, that 
my writings will end up in this controversy. I am scared and don't 
know what to write now. 

I want to make it clear that my writings are meant to post messages of 
happiness to My Dear Readers Family, not to mess up their lives. Life is too 
short don't waste moments. Try to gather Flowers of Happiness, while 
walking through the unpaved path of your life.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs I told you not to listen to Wicked Worker and 
don't eat her cake but you don't listen to me. Don't have to do whatever 
she says. If she say something about office go and confirm with your 
Supervisor.

Kris Dear please allow Niklas to play Video I am very sad for him. Why 
Father interferes and dictates to disrupt peace and happiness of the entire family. Leave Niklas alone and let him enjoy his life. Father is done with his 
life, he has to relax and let you deal with family matters.

My Dear Friends in Ireland I will pray that My Friend Priest can 
understand my point of view and be my Friend. I am not feeling good. 
I don't want to lose my friend. Say my Regards to him.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping. Priest is here too but no one is giving him any place to sit. One customer said that how do you know Smile is an English author to which he replied that just read her blogs, there is no way anyone can write such blogs who is not born, bred and schooled in the best school in England. Lots of customers started raising slogans against him. Some of his supporters started raising nationalist slogans. The councillor also came and was thinking of asking the police to come but the priest and his supporters left

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She has an awesome friend. She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. Good blog. You Italian fan

      Delete
    4. I like blog China

      Delete
  5. My mother in law just sits watching tv. She is like father, only less intelligent. All she does is complain. I didnt do this. I didnt do that. Just give me a break

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid and say her how you. She say I no time talk blog. I say I no want talk blog I want ask if video kid still sad when he go school. She say why you ask? I say I ask because you tell me before. She say you good memory. Yes, he sill cry lot when he go school. I Say he like rabbit and squirrel story? She say yes he does. I say then you should get him read Madam blog. She write story of squirrel and rabbit and has messages of happiness. She remember joke and say he only 4 and Madam blog very complicate mesage. I wanted to tell her more about blog but she go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our walk today. Our walk though very long, is nothing compared to the ones you take. The retirees then had our lollipop

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired author led the reading of the blog and pointed out that you use symbolism to create vibe and to add colour to your stories. The retired author said that some authors try this but it is not something easy to do.

    The temple priest did not come today but the hijab lady informed us that he has used the money to celebrate some event at the temple. She said that he did that because the money was donated for a good cause and also to celebrate the birth of a prophet. She said the temple priest used it because it is the same reason. We are very upset at all this but there is nothing we can do. The retired priest will be upset also but he was not here today

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The Smile Army has restarted dating and has also opened the dating corner in the Smile Garden. Prof George asked them to not go this far but they said you have been clear in your blog that you dont mind it. Prof George tried to explain it to them but the Smile Army idiots are not the smartest kids around. Mrs. Lucy was also here and brought smoothies for everyone.The Dean thanked her for this gesture. He pointed out that she always bring something. She simply smiled and started playing darts

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Though we have been routinely reading your blog, we have been a little diffident to comment due to the inferiority of substance in our thoughts as compared to the abundance of the literary material that you generate. We however wanted to take a minute of your inestimable time today to express our solidarity with you you as you deal with the diverse climacteric events of your readers.

    We are concerned, and to be honest, somewhat dejected, that the evolving situation by the men adorning the holy cloak however are confident that you will be able to bring them to listen to rational reasoning with your sagacity and your eloquence.

    Your today's blog not only spoke to the hearts and minds of your readers but at the same time shared candidly, the techniques of your successful penmanship. It is very seldom that an author is so candid, yet you did that with utmost humility and civility

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father no done. Father live. Father act. Father go train station. Father go walk, like long walk driveway. Father eet meel. Father ring bell. Father very indepen. Father watch tele. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father litle upset today and ring bell few time. Hannah say Hannah fault that Hannah no able go one bell all time. Hannah say it ok when Hannah get old may be Hannah like that to because no all like you. Hannah say you please care you and no wory that Hannah fall 2 time. Niklas say grandpapa very anger today and keep ring bell. Niklas say grandpapa yell Niklas so Niklas take him get meel at macdonal. Niklas say Niklas plan get fry but no euro so no get fry or anything. Niklas say Niklas ask grandpapa share fry so he give 2 fry. Me say father no ring bell because Hannah need run and she get tire. Father say me take side. Hannah fall 3 time but father no care. Me say father can Niklas play but father say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing friend. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you heard of any author who is so confident that he openly shares his secret with the world? Well, Smile, does not care if someone wants to copy her style. Dont think its possible? Have a look at this:

    " I try to give color to my
    Blogs, by writing the beautiful stories about Squirrel, Butterfly and Rabbit.
    I take them as my friends and spin stories around them to get happiness."

    Brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk