Christmas Bazar


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures










Saturday bright beautiful sunny morning with 4 C below zero. 
No rain no snow, like summer for we Canadians. Today our Club 
is having Christmas Bazar from 10 am to 2 pm. 

I am done with my breakfast now baking two cakes for the Bazar. 
One of raisin the other one with coconut. I will do it before 10 am
take it for the bake sale table. 

It is 10 am my Son just dropped me at the library. It is very festive 
atmosphere here. They priced Five dollar each for my cakes. I baked 
in the morning, it was oven fresh so gone right away. 

The White Elephant section has been set up in the Billiard room. All the used items, donated by people, are here for sale. So much household stuff, paintings, books, decorations, handbags, crystals, everything is here.

In the other room where we play Darts, so many Vendors displaying their
stuff of cosmetics, jewelry, crafts, candles, lotions and creams. In the center
is the big table loaded with crafts, bags, scarves, hand made jewelry, all 
donated and some are made from our own Club members. 

In the next room where we use to have our Tea / Coffee during our game 
breaks, Cafe has been set up with small and big tables nicely done with 
white cotton table cloth and cutlery. 

In the Hallway, Silent auction items are being set up. People are busy buying and also with window shopping. It is 11.30 I am in the Library section sitting by the big glass panel, enjoying my time alone slot, watching the back garden view, and writing my Blog.

I got 2 scarvess for myself and one hand cream for my Friend who has 
"Snow White" number plate on her black car. I am sitting now with my 
Friends on one of the square table, in the Cafe area. I got Coffee and 
one banana bread slice.

My Son just came, he is buying some books. He is looking around. 
I will go with him when he will be done. I enjoyed my day. 

Dear Retirees, the Lady has to keep in mind that it is not fair to bring 
outside food in the Cafe. I admire the Cafe Manager, who was showing 
his patience. The Lady can celebrate whatever she wants to at some other 
place. Why she is bothering everyone here.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs I am happy for you that you got your Jobs back.
Focus on your work. Don't take cakes and biscuits from the Wicked 
Worker. She exploits the situation and ruins your day. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. Our town people looks forward to Sunday as so many people come here from other places. Today only a handful of people went to the sermon. As the blogs are posted in the morning, customers come here to read the blog and don't go to the church. Priest also came after the sermon. He looks like he is feeling low.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome laundry doer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. This good blog. I like in Russia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    2. I enjoy blog. It very good. I read China

      Delete
    3. I read you blog Italy

      Delete
    4. And I read blog in Ukraine. I show my football team. They like lot

      Delete
    5. And I read in South Africa. Love it!

      Delete
    6. I like blog Spanish

      Delete
  5. My disrespectful daughter in law does not know how to talk properly. She reads your blog but does not learn anything from it. I think this is because she is slow and lazy but I dont want to say anything

    Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Happy Worker and say her I so happy that my Madam write for me. She say that good but she write for your all time. I say yes but she celebrate and say she happy. She say that good but please stay away job worker 2. I say I need go tell her about this too because she like celebrate to and bring cake. Happy Worker say but remember what you Madam said. I said oh yes you right. I then say her but how you know what she said because I no show you blog. She say she need go and run. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long and grueling walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have.

    The retirees were somewhat surprised that you went to the Christmas bazaar because you already have had a very hectic week. We thought that you will take it easy and just rest on the weekend. The retirees were also upset that your son simply left you there at the bazaar by yourself. It would have been better if he would have stayed with you. AT a minimum he should not have made you wait at the end. If he needed to buy books or do any other shopping, he should have come earlier so you dont have to wait

    The retired priest was very pleased that you are starting to celebrate Christmas with zest. He said that we should all be hosting a Christmas bazaar at the local church. The lady said that they dont celebrate Christmas but she will be ok to have the temple priest come and do a speech on the subject. She said that this will be part of the inter faith initiative but we think that she is simply trying to propagate her faith

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Mrs. Lucy was very excited to hear that you went to the Christmas Bazaar. She said that you are enjoying life to the fullest and is an example for all of us. One of the professor suggested that we should also have our bazaar. We will raise fund for these events because it is not fair to Mrs. Lucy that she bring flat bread, smoothies and other things all the time. Mrs. Lucy agreed with the idea of the bazaar but she insisted that she be allowed to continue to bring the food for these events. The Dean suggested that we call it Smile Bazaar. We all agreed with that

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing grandmother. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father yell Kris morning that Kris no take father Kristmas bazar like you Kris. Father say it work and Kris then take father Kristmas bazaar afternoon. Father say it lot peeple here in Deutschland so father no go far. Father say father now back and tire. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you kris act and niklas rest. Hannah say you please care you. Father yell me and say me that me take father bazaar. Bazaar very far from here but me take father. Father no go out and sit in car. Me say father it no lot peeple but father no want go because father say he can fall. Me then bring back father home. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please stop this insanity. Just stop. I cant take it anymore. I know Smile wants us all to be kind but this is too much

    Great work mrizvi. Good comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaax

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. You guessed right today too. Thanks kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk