Be A Happy Family


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures













Saturday quiet cold bright mixed sunny and cloudy morning 3 C below zero.
Freezing rain and wet snow is on the way. There are 90% chances of that. 
It is 10.45 I am busy with my computer, writing my Blog.

My Son left for London Ontario. It is 3 hours away from Pickering. He has 
to address the entire forum in Western Uni. He is representing his company 
and also he is the Media Ambassador.

It is the same Uni where 25 years back he used to go on Bike in 30 C below 
zero even around midnight. We had no money, our entire family had to 
survive with just couple hundred of dollars in hand. 

My Son is packing so many goodies for My Eldest, who is now in the same 
Uni. I started thinking about the days when I could not buy even one pack 
of chips and one can of Coke to my Youngest Daughter, her favorites. 
Time flies, things change, God is Great.

Yesterday was a busy day for me. I was working full time so was back from 
my work after 3 pm. From 3 pm to 5 pm is my own time slot. After 5 pm 
I go downstairs to spend time with my Son and my Daughter in law, 
to have tea together.

Time with family also has to be very important place in our life.
We have to keep that in mind. It matters a lot in keeping the bond intact
and to have a feel of  family unit.

From 3 pm to 5 pm is the time where I have to manage and to squeeze so 
many things like to give snacks to my Youngest, Slurpee Boy, talk to my 
Daughters, take some time for my Prayers, check messages on my computer
and also make some calls, if these are urgent.

From 5 pm onward I try to spend time with my family, also time in
my kitchen to make any dish to put on the dinner table. Yesterday I made 
Potato with green peas and tomatoes. 

My Son was going to his Gym, I went to Mall, it is just across. I walked 
around and enjoyed my time alone slot. He picked me after an hour or so
at 7.15 pm after that we went to Freshco to get some Groceries. I was back 
home around 8.30 pm, had dinner together.

I admire my Dear Priest. He can put one small box to collect donations 
in the Cafe. But first ask the Cafe Manager. He is nice fellow. I think he 
wont mind. Put it just for a week and he can use the money for Christmas 
Events. I am not happy with the Temple Priest. I don't like his ideas and 
tactics.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs be very careful with Wicked Worker. You don't 
have to eat her cakes and biscuits. She is not your friend. Keep that in mind.
I wont change my opinion for her. She is the person who loves to take 
happiness away from others.

Dear Smile Army Friends You have to control your emotions and have 
to listen to your teachers. Please have patience and respect everyone's 
emotions. Please say sorry to My Friend Lucy. Listen to My Friends
George and Dean.

Kris Dear please control Father. He is making everyone's life miserable. 
Why you yell Niklas all the times. No one wants party. It was Father who 
wants to enjoy all the times. Father is very selfish, he only cares about his 
own self.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, almost all customers used to go to the church but they come to Smile Corner now. Only a handful of people go there now. This is because the blog is now available earlier in the day here. There are also out of town people who come to my small shop. I am serving Banana Smoothie and Yogurt Smoothie. It is like a festival here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome blogger. She is an awesome councillor. She is an an awesome psychiatrist. She is an awesome friend. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline .

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy your blog in Russia. I read with family.

      Delete
    2. I read France. No comment but read all time

      Delete
    3. I read blog in Spanish.

      Delete
    4. I like blog. We read Ukraine

      Delete
  5. I told my daughter in law that she should listen to you and not write comments. I am sorry that you have to remind her of that but the problem is that she has not been taught respect by her parents and teachers. With the amount of sleeping that she does, I wont be surprised that she is on drugs

    thanks you
    Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say how you. I say I anger and sad. She say what hapen? I say I anger because my Madam is so good that she make even small thing that her son does big deal but he no care. Happy Worker say what you mean? I say my Madam took care him all alone and send him to uni, and she make big deal for anything that he does but he no care.Happy Worker say what you mean, it no big deal to do address forum in uni? I say it big deal for my Madam because she raise him. If it would have been anyone else, like video kid, then Madam would have raise him like that to. Happy Worker say you good point, that credit go to Madam and not him. I say yes, that why I anger that he no understand. Happy worker say good point but why you sad? I say because he no take care her, like he go gym and left her all alone in mall and then make Madam go to pay for grocery. She say you right but she like that. I say but how you know? I no show you blog. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smile can whip up the blog in a matter of minutes.

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile has a knack to speak to the readers' hearts. And yes she is amazing. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The Smile Army goons had sealed off the the entrance to the Smile Garden but the Dean intervened and explained it to the dumbos to calm down. They still refused to not talk to their girl friends and boy friends because they said that you have not allowed that. Their girl friends and boy friends started yelling slogans against you saying that you are against love. After which they were expelled from the Smile Garden as no one is allowed to say anything against you

    We were thinking that Mrs. Lucy will not come today after what happened yesterday but she came with flat bread for everyone and also with her distinctive smile. One of the professors said to her that I guess we should stop playing darts because Smile's son is ok but she said that she will keep playing until he takes proper care of you. She said that by leaving you in the mall all by yourself while he is doing body building at the gym is very rude. After that we all played darts

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk. Our walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the ones that you take. After the walk, we went for the reading of your blog

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. Your today's blog caused a lot of debate among the retirees. The retirees were reviewing your comments in which you appeared to credit your son by going to the uni where he studied. Though the retirees agreed that this is a positive development, the retirees were of the view that this actually is a credit to you and not to him. To make sure that the retirees have communicated our message loud and clear, a resolution was approved unanimously in which we congratulated ONLY YOU for this event. The retirees added the work "only" to make sure that there is no confusion. The reason for this is that we honestly believes that it is really your effort that EVEN HE was able to do this presentation. The retirees continue to be convened that he is not taking care of you, for example he dropped you off at the mall all alone.

    The retired priest was here today. He said that the temple priest came over last night and took all the money that was collected. The retired priest said that the temple priest took the money by saying that he will make sure that the money goes to the right people. The retired priest inquired with the retirees but no one got the money refunded as yet. Since the temple priest was not here today, we just have to wait. The retired priest also asked the cafe manager about putting in a donation box. The cafe manager said that this is not a problem. Some retiree asked him to confirm with the ownership but the cafe manager said that Smile's wish is his command.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor, She is an amazing therapist. She is an amazing writer. She has amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you call father shellfish again. Father say father no no what you say. Father say some time you say party, then you say no party, sometime you say father need jump trampoline. Father say father want say congratulate you Kris because he do good. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah want congratulate you but no want congratulate you Kris. Hannah say you did kris hard work. Hannah say Hannah like you idea that no party for Niklas girl and Niklas boy because Niklas need focus study. Hannah say you please care you and injoy. Me say father no party but father say it late. Hannah tire Niklas sad. Father anger. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Will this craziness ever going to stop. I know, I know, Smile wants me to be kind to everyone but my blood boils when I see this.

      Great work mrizvi. You guessed correctly today also. Thank you

      Delete
    2. Caaaaalllmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeellaaax. No need to get yourself all worked up over kids. They are not serious about anything

      Brilliant comment mrizvi. Appreciate you writing to let us know that this is a good blog

      Delete
  13. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk