Try to spread happiness around


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures













Dear Students My Friends
I am very Happy today
Thanks to everyone of you

I told you leave it to My Friends
Dean and George
They will handle and they did

It was great that you didn't stop writing
your comments, that was my lifeline
Thanks to Lucy and Chnacellor
my new Friends

Kris Dear, I am worried about
Hannah, please take care of
Hannah and Niklas


It is Monday bright sunny beautiful day with 9 below 0 C.
Calm quiet morning. Today I am working part time playing
Darts only no Carpet Bowling.

In the morning before my breakfast I used to spend couple of
minutes on my computer. Read Messages from my friends and
family on my Facebook.

Comments on my Blog from my Readers Family are released
late so I get that in the evening. Not your fault my Dear Friends.
This is all about Google, so don't you worry.

It is 9.15 am, I am sitting in the Billiard room writing my Blog
thinking about my Readers Family. Thinking now about my 
Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs and his friend Job worker 2.

She never leaves any chances to poison my Friend doing 2 Jobs mind.
She is always there to make him feel low and make him believe that
he is doing 2 bad Jobs.

How come some people can get happiness making other people low 
and making feel bad to spoil their day. I don't want to say anything 
to her. It is her own business, her motto in life to make others feel bad,
but I can say to my Friend doing 2 Jobs that always be strong.

No matter what never let anyone feel you low to ruin your day,
your life. All sorts of people come in our life, try to not to listen
everyone, to avoid bad influence.

Be strong to face the world. One more thing my Friends please 
never make personal comments on people around. Nobody likes that.
We have to respect everyone's feelings.

Just to make it clear that my son always drives me to the library
in mornings and also on weekends, whenever I have to go to events
so don't you people have to worry about me. 

In the afternoons, I have friends, by the Grace of God, who are 
always there to drive me home. We have to adjust our life routine 
so that we don't have to depend totally on our Kids.

They have their own life, their work beside their own family.
If we start behaving like Father, problems start and becomes 
a mess for everyone.

Try to spread Happiness for the people around, you will get
happiness and inner peace in turn. What goes around comes
around, keep that always in mind.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail again today because there was so much interest. Smile has made us look at nature with different eyes

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun too. We continue to talk about the Smile blog how much she gives to her family

      Tiara

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome office goer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. I read every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I write in note that we need thank Smile all days because she write all days

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Job Worker 2 and say her I so happy. She say why because your Madam say bad thing about me. I say no because she write about me. She say who care. I say I also need go gym. She say why? I say because I need be strong. She say leave me alone. I say but how you know what my Madam write. She say I tell you leave me alone and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees were very interested in how you handled the heckling portion of your fan base. A no. of retirees noted that most of them would have freaked out and called the job worker names but you chose to take the high road. Though we were not surprised by it but we were all very must appreciated that.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fresh new blog today. Smile always write something new

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Smile's blogs are never boring. There is a lot of variety. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Your blog presented a unique perspective to us. By choosing to focus on the positive and ignoring the negative energy you have presented an interesting proposition to our CSR department. They are going to study this further from a corporate lens

    thank you
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. There were big celebrations as this is our first reading of the blog. The chancellor was there too. He was invited by the Dean to listen first hand and also to get the experience himself. We were feeling bad about the Smile army volunteers and commented to Prof George about them. He responded to have patience as the Dean and him are working on some details. In the end we wanted to say some positive things about the Dean but he asked us to not say anything as he wanted to keep everything professopnal

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing blogger. She is an amazing nature lover. She is an amazing writer. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Father say you no yell father today. Father say father call lot peeple today because lot peeple father friend. Father say go see see because father very act . Father say father also plan go walk but father very tire. Father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris gooder today becuase Hannah slip when father go see. Hannah say Hannah want thank because you blog like drip. Niklas say grandpapa much calm. Niklas say grandpapa want go see so Niklas no go skool but Niklas no want mis lot skool becuase it exam. Me take father see see. Me ofice peeple anger but me say father want. They say no care. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Now this is beyond silly! Come on. Lets get serious. Till when will this circus go on. We are adults here and kids need to behave. I know Smile wants us to be nice to everyone but this is not easy for me. Really

      thank you so much mrizvi. You made my day. Great comment.

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaalllmmmm dowwwn Plunker. Reeeeeeelllaaaax. Get a glass water. This blog is like a soothing medicine, when you get upset, just read it again. And yes Smile wants us to be kind

      Appreciate your brilliant comment. It is kind of you to let us know that this is a good blog

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk