Push the Button to Refresh Relationships


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures












Kris Dear I am sad that Niklas 
missing school just because of 
Father enjoyments. Not fair

Please no party at your place
Hannah still not in good shape
Take care of her and
Focus on your Office

Dear Students 
I am happy and relaxed
Thanks to everyone of you



It is Tuesday bright sunny with 6 below 0 C, calm and quiet
morning not so windy gusts 25 km. I am not working today.
I don't work on Tuesdays. Today is my walk and Calls day.

I talked to my Daughters, all three are now in London as my daughter
from Grimbsy comes every month to visit her Autistic daughter, who
lives in Home. I talk to my eldest daughter at night time as she lives 
in Edmonton so time is 2 hours behind that in Toronto.

I called my sister in law, my late husband's sister. She lives back home.
I also called my husband's sister in law. She lives back home. She is
visiting her daughter so nowadays is in Sudbury 6 hours away from
Toronto. I called my sister in law who lives in Aurora.

My Dear Retirees you were curious how I maintain and cope up
with my relationships. My Dear it is very simple. When we make
sure to be with people to share the moments of their Celebrations
and specially the time of their grief, they always remember.

We don't have to make daily calls, it has to be just a touch to not
let it be rusty. Like your computer screen just push the button
to refresh. I don't write about all the calls I make as it becomes
too long and too much about myself.

Today I also called my younger sister living in Chicago. Called one 
of the lady from community. She is not my friend but she is old and 
not in a good shape. I called my Younger brother. We talk every day.

We have to keep in mind like a memory chart, the people we have to
relate and to connect. This is not a mental Math or need pen and paper.
We have to give a piece of our time slot to everyone to connect and
not to get disconnected. This is all game of your instinct.

I am done with my calls now getting ready for my walk. it looks I will
be fine I am all dressed up in layers to walk to Tim Horton. There are 
 40% chances of rain so I got my maroon umbrella too, which I got from 
Dollar store last year for three dollars.

 It is 1.45 pm, I am at Coffee House enjoying my half and half coffee
writing my Blog. I can see the Flower shop just across now having
beautiful Tulip flowers red and yellow, looking great.

It is 3 pm, I have to go now as my Youngest and Master Golden 
 are about to come from school. I will get large fries for them.
They will enjoy. 

In the evening I will spend some time in my kitchen will make 
some quick dish to put on the dinner table for my family to enjoy. 
I love to get busy. Thank You God for keeping me mobile.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a hoot. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog. The newcomers cant believe that there is so much variety this blog has. Every day there is a new topic and each one very interesting

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. For our walk participants, they were still talking about the parenting blogs from a week or two ago. Smile writes so much that it is difficult to keep up with her

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. We had yet another house full, standing room only session on Smile's blog. Even the managers attend these sessions as this is of interest for everyone

      Kim

      Delete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome blogger! She is an awesome caller. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I only say thank Smile in note and thank for post blog

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say how you. I say I very tire. She say what hanpen. I say I go to the gym long time. She say you Madam no meen that. I say I know. She say be strong but I need go gym long time to be strong. She laugh and say is that why you call all job worker on phone. I say no I call because I no want lose connection. I say it important that we keep touch and no be rusty. I think she remember joke. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired anthropologist, the retired mental health worker and the retired behaviour expert were amazed at the complexity of this blog. They pointed out that this is very profound. When we said that it is a simple technique, they laughed and said that though it appears simple but implementing it will help solve many problems.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read you blog at the SRC today. There was one positive development today. We had the students of the local school who were allowed to come and attend the blog reading. We are still missing Smile Army and their passion. We are also missing the great friends. We mentioned that to the Prof George and he said that we just need to be patient and all things will be fine.

    We are starting to run out of money for our meal plan and our parents are giving us a very hard time. They ask us a million qs They think that we are wasting money. We dont know what to do. We are thinking that the lucky guy would be having a good time

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing dart player. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you start yell father all time now. Father say Niklas mis skool all time so if he mis skool to go injoy see see then what rong. Fater say he like no go skool and want go pub. Father say all kid like mis skool. Father say father call lot peeple today because father lot poplar. Father say father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris gooder. Hannah say Hannah slip after give warm milk father nite. Hannah say Hannah kris wory Niklas because Niklas spend kris time out. Hannah say you please take care. Me take father mall but father say he no want go mall because it lot busiee but it empty morning. Me yell Niklas because he stay out al time.He say he no do any home. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my God! What is going on here. Stop this madness please. I know, I know ....

    Great work mrizvi. You made my day. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmm ddddddddddoooooooowwwwwwwn
    Yes we do need to be kind

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. You did well kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is this brilliant philosophy or what! Dont believe me ? Well, have a look:

    :When we make
    sure to be with people to share the moments of their Celebrations
    and specially the time of their grief, they always remember.

    We don't have to make daily calls, it has to be just a touch to not
    let it be rusty. Like your computer screen just push the button
    to refresh. "

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk