Glass Top of my Patio Table


Image result for birds with flowers pictures






Retirees My Friends
I didn't say that
I won't write about
Joint Family Living

I make it clear now 
I will write soon
may be tomorrow

Don't you people worry
Have patience.

My Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs
Please don't leave your Job
You are doing 2 Proud Jobs
Keep that in mind



It is Tuesday bright beautiful day with 7 below 0 C not so windy,
quiet morning. Storm is done now, still gusts 40 km. Everyone gone 
to work and school. I am sitting with an empty nest.

Busy with my computer reading messages from my friends and family
on my Facebook. My Daughters called me from Croydon, Reading and
Grimbsy all from England. I called my husbands sister in law, who is
nowadays in Sudbury, visiting her daughter.

I also called my elder brother's wife, she lives in Aurora and also my 
Youngest Brother. I don't work on Tuesdays. It is my calls and walk day.
I will skip my walk as it looks very slippery from my bedroom window.

We have to do things taking our safety into account. I have not enough
load so today I will skip doing my laundry. I am watching the glass top 
of patio table in my back garden. It looks that now snow started melting.
Still I can see lot everywhere. I think it will take time.

The glass top of my patio table is now for me is sort of apparatus.
I can figure out the amount of snow. How much is raining right now.
Is it just drizzle or heavy rain. I can figure out everything by looking at
this piece of furniture. 

Now I started thinking that it is piece of antique for me . Every time 
when I look at it, it presents a complete different scenario. Beauty to
to enjoy and also a case to study.

Today I noticed that about 4 cm sheet of snow on it's surface, started
sliding  slowly. I figured out that snow is going to melt down today. 
Then I noticed beautiful icicles hanging around the table, for me to enjoy. 

By looking at this piece of furniture, now I started thinking about 
God Almighty, who provides, we humans all seasons and so many 
things to enjoy. The table becomes now sort of Sacred, not simply 
piece of furniture, lying in my back garden.

If we behold everything, we start giving value to things in our day to day
lives. It can play a very important part in our life. It will brighten our
days. Gives inner peace and distracts us from our negativity.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for writing this every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about the blog.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The toastmasters meeting today was about Smile's blog. There a lot of people who were there and the consensus was that Smile's blogs inspire us to be as positive that we can be

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I make so mistake I bad net in morning so no able reeed blog and I go my 2nd job in morning and I give my job 2 suprvisor letter to fire me. She say why you fire I say because I no supose work job worker 2. She say you good worker and think about but I say no job worker 2 very bad. If you fire her then I ok but if you no fire her then fire me. She say this no make sense. I say no able time explain as I need go in job 1 because I no want late because that my only job now. She say think but I go. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    the retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees are still very concerned about your well being. Many retirees could not sleep last night because we were worried you. We are pleased that you are looking out for yourself and are taking precautions. We request that you please continue to do so. The retirees are very much looking forward to your about the joint family living. We are still in the process of gathering consultants for the committee to assist you. This will include both active and retired members. We are targetting to have this in place by Friday.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The faculty of climatology and Meteorology attended the reading of the blog today. They were surprised that you are using some simple yet very effective methods to gauge the environmental conditions. One of the senior professor remembered that you did point this out previously as well and he has been doing some research based on your previous blog. The faculty is planning on doing some research papers on this topic. The professors are hoping that you would be ok and wont mind. We are still waiting to hear news about great friends and Smile Army but the Dean and Prof George didnt share any information. We are patiently waiting

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fresh new blog today. How does Smile do it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course it is a blog with new ideas. Smile has lots of them

      enjoy
      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She has amazing friends. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing listener. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you forget yell father today. Father say father want thank. Father say father gooder now and plan party but cancel because Hannah lazzeee and no able make food for 50 peeple. Father say father start go walk and walk lot. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Me need take Hannah hospital because she fall. Doctor say she no anergiiee and need slip and need drip. Father go hospital to and doctor say him why you come because you no sik. Father plan party but me say him no party because Hannah sik. Father no like and call Hannah laziee. Me say Hannah only make 1 dish and 1 dish father. Me think Hannah need go her parent but father say no because he say who cook. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

      Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

      Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk