April showers May Flowers


Image result for Bench in garden







Today please read my
Recipe Blog too
Tank You



Kris, Niklas doesn't has to take Father
for walk. Father is not a Kid.
Don't wake Niklas early
let Niklas focus on School

Niklas has to play Video Games
He has to enjoy his life
Why Hannah now has to make food 
for Animals. Give her a break



It is Wednesday cloudy hazy morning raining since last night
still light drizzle, will be like that for couple of days. Temperature 
11 degrees everything looking beautiful after morning shower.
I am surprised not many birds around.

I am working full time today playing darts and also carpet bowling.
I am in the billiard room writing my Blog. Thinking about my 
Dear Readers Family.

I am happy about the festive atmosphere in the Uni. I am proud of you
My Smile Army Friends, the way you are taking care of Smile garden.
Keep in mind that you people also have to take care of your emotions
and focus on your studies.

I want to see all of you my Dear Students Friends like shining stars.
You are lucky to have good teachers and great people like My Friends
Chancellor, Dean and George around.

You Teens are our asset our future. You people will bring peace and 
happiness in our world in years to come. I have my utmost trust 
in you people. You will do it.

Smile Addict my Friend, I am proud of you. You are doing 2 Jobs
and taking good care of your family. You don't have to bring donuts.
You have to wait for hours so early in the morning. Not fair to you.
This is too much please don't do that.

My Dear Reader doing 2 proud Jobs. I think you are under too much
pressure. Take it easy, don't have to worry about anything. Focus on
your Job and your health. Take some rest I think you need that.

It is 9.30 I will be in my office cubicle, browse magazines of my
choice. Birds and Bloom and Country Living, at 10 will be 
time to play darts. I will go back to home after 3 pm. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.Lots of customers here early morning because of it is Thursday. A few people from out of town also. One brought fish patties and was offering to customers who were saying Morning Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. There were some new folks who joined today, they could not believe how much fun these walks are

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. Smile Forums for the next 2 weeks are completely booked. I dont know how we can accommodate everyone in the office. It looks like almost everyone wants to attend.

      Kim

      Delete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome recipe writer! She has an awesome family! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I wait for 35 min but fresh donut no available. I sorry

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I so happy. I go Mr. Supervisor and say him how you. He say I ok and it look like you good to. I say yes I good but I need go and get rest. He say what do you mean. I say my Madam tell me that I too much pressure and need rest. He say but she mean you take rest when you sick but now you ok so you no need rest. I say how you know what she say because I no show you blog. He say he need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. There were a lot of people who came to listen to the blog today. They usually come on Thursdays because of the recipe blog. The retired chef and the cafe manager led the reading of the recipe blog. After the reading the Cafe manager asked everyone to sample the fish patties as he is already planning to include it in the Smile menu. The entire menu is based on your recipes and all the items are a big hit. The retired chef is planning on sending the recipe to his contacts in the 5 star properties. There is a HUGE demand there too. The hospital administrator mentioned that fish will be too expensive to serve daily in the hospital but she will be looking into to introduce that in the hospital menu

    The Smile with Smile program is planning on doing a syllabus refresh. We are wondering if you have any new material, specially for video gaming as many parents are having issues with that

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The Smile Army was very pleased that you had a shout out to them. They are planning to spend more time at the Smile Garden. Already, it is looking very nice. Some of the bird feeders are back too. Prof George was heard mentioning to the Dean that Smile has fixed everything. The Dean smiled and said yes, she has. After that they both had the fish patties that the Smile Army volunteers bought for everyone. As per your instructions, they are keeping their emotions in check. It is back to the same atmosphere at the uni

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell litle today. Father say father no mind because father angle. Father say father no no how father supose go walk and act if no one take father walk. Father say walk good for Niklas that why father yel him and say him tht he need wake morning to take father walk. Father say he plan go see see tomorow so will wake Niklas more morning. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris sik and need do kris prepare go. Hannah say Hannah need take drip but will need go parent suun. Hannah say you please take care. Me take Hannah emergency because she fall. Hannah finish all food prepare so I say her only make 2 dish today and 1 special dish father. Father say he need more food but me say no because she no go long time but father say no. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the hell!! Can we not have one good day! Is it too much to ask! My blood pressure is shooting through the roof!

    Nice work mrizvi. Thank you for making us all so proud

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reeeelaaax Plunker. Just calm down. Why do you have to have so high expectations. You already know that there is no point in teaching the kids these days. Besides Smile has asked us to be gentle

    Thank you mrizvi. Amazing comment today. Very informed judgement

    ReplyDelete
  13. This piece of writing is brilliant in its philosophical content. Just look at how Smile takes her teen readers on a path of self confidence and self discovery. If you think I am making it up then have a look at this:

    "You Teens are our asset our future. You people will bring peace and
    happiness in our world in years to come. I have my utmost trust
    in you people. You will do it."

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk