It is always good to get connected


Image result for birds with flowers pictures













My Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs 
Please take rest 
when you are sick

Father please let Niklas 
play Video Games
Kids play all the times
This is normal

Kris be realistic
Niklas can not take Father 
for walk before school


It is Tuesday beautiful mixed sunny and cloudy morning
with 11 degrees. Rain is on the way will be in the evening 
stay for couple of days. Everyone gone to work and
school. I am sitting with empty nest.

I don't work on Tuesdays so I am on computer enjoying
messages from friends and family on my Facebook. 
It is always good to get connected. 

Yesterday it was around 8 at night, I got a call from my
grade 7th school friend. She lives in London England. 
I was surprised as it was nearly one in the morning 
over there. 

They are 5 hours ahead and also that she is not a person to 
make calls. I know that so I call her every time. She told
me that she was worried because of the incident in Toronto.

Her daughter called her about that so she was worried and 
wanted to talk to me. We feel lucky when we have people 
around who care about and try to connect.

It is 10.30 morning, my Younger Brother called me that today
we can go to Scarborough Centre. I was thinking he cancelled 
as he didn't call last night. Anyway it will be nice to have a day 
out and enjoy together.

I haven't been there for couple of years so called Durham bus 
service about the buses and Route but it will be long route also
I have to change three buses. Go Bus will be better idea.

I called Go Bus about ticket price to get cash ready. It is $ 3.55 for
we seniors. I will walk to Kingston Road it is about 10 minutes walk
and get the Go Bus at 11.35 will be at Scarborough Centre at 11.55

We planned to meet at 12 Noon. Perfect it is 11 am. I have to get ready 
to go. My sister in law will also be there. They will be leaving on May 9th 
to Chicago  to their younger daughter's place. It will be good to spend
some time together.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are flocking to my shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate noticeboards. It was already posted when I went to post it

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
  3. Thanks for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is so awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She has an awesome family! She is an awesome writer! What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about the blog.

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say why you come because you very sick and you need go home. I say I no suppose take time out. She say what you mean. You Madam say that you alow take rest when sick. I say no she no write that for me, she write that for guy dong 2 job. I do 2 proud job. I think she head hurt to. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees were at a loss for words when we read that you will be taking 3 buses! Some new retirees were almost in tears, others were in a state of shock. The older retirees were trying to help calm them down. We pointed out to them that you are very independent, you are very active, you want to keep connections alive, we also gave them copies of your blog "Faucets of Happiness" to remind them that this is your style but that didnt help. They were asking us to have a resolution to ask your son to take better care of you but we know that there is no point. They then asked us to have a resolution to condemn this behaviour but we chose not to do it because it is not your preference. We hope you had a good time there and you were not too tired

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. We were planning to read your blog at the SRC today but the Dean asked us to take the reading party to the Smile Garden because he wanted to encourage the Smile Army. And yes, he did say reading PARTY. We asked him why he is saying it is a party, he responded "isnt it a party?" Smile Army responded with a loud "YES".

    Though the mood was very upbeat at the start of the reading of the blog, but as we started going through the blog, we were amazed that you have to call the local bus company to find out about the no. of buses that you need to take. Prof George was almost in tears. We heard Dean whispering to him that perhaps you should not show this blog to Lucy. Prof George responded that she is a big fan and if he does not bring the blog he will have to sleep on the sofa, The Dean smiled and said, yes Smile has a lot of big fans. The Smile Army did not raise any slogans today. They are very well mannered now

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. We commend you for your initiative and zeal to stay in touch with kith and kin. To be candid, unlike your other readers, we were not shocked that you so independently and enterprisingly made the telephonic calls to the bus companies to figure out the bus routes on your own. We will not be surprised if you had a good shopping experience as well. As in the past, we simply and humbly request your scion to take a little better care of you

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yet another fresh blog from the Smile's factory of ideas

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is a fresh blog. When did Smile recycle her ideas!

      newbie

      Delete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing walker. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  12. Father say you yell father lite today. Father say father alow Niklas play video but no alow play lot video because it no gooder to play lot video because eye become bad. Father say father no want lot food but eat litle but father need eat. Father say father also care animal. Father say father very care al. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah finish make fuud for familiiee but now need make fuud for animal. Hannah say father litle upset that Hannah no make fud for rabit and bird. Hannah say she want no go parent but she need go because you say. Hannah say she kris headhurt to so need take paracitanmal. Hannah say why you need take 3 bus and you kris no take you. Hannah say you please take care. Niklas say grandpapa make Niklas see nuse which say video bad for eyie. But watch all tele bad. When Niklas say that grandpapa then he yel Niklas. Niklas say he take grandpapa walk and then go skool but grandpapa no give any but give talk. Me explain father that Niklas need play video but father explain video bad. Hannah sik so me go get paracitmal. Me wake Niklas so he help because me need do all work. Hannah tire. Niklas sad. Father anger. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

      Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

      Delete
    2. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

      Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk