Plan Your Day in Slots


Image result for flowers and bench in garden









Dear Smile Army Friends
Make sure that you have to 
work on your grades too

Thanks for keeping track of 
your emotions. I am proud of you

Kris Dear please
Cancel party

Why you asked Hannah to make 
fresh food, she already did so much
Not fair to her. Niklas needs to enjoy
his game and TV time


It is Saturday not sunny still bright morning with 5 degrees
raining since last night. I have to plan my day as it is weekend.
Doesn't mean we have to be hard on ourselves, be flexible but
have to distribute our day in slots.

We don't have to leave our mind alone to wander in the land of 
stray thoughts. It will take you to the forbidden territory of
negative thoughts. 

That will lead to loneliness, self pity and we will enter the zone of 
depression. Please try to keep yourself busy with anything 
you like to do. 

Last night I didn't have good night sleep, things happen when we are
getting old. We don't have to take it seriously. In the morning after
having my breakfast I enjoyed watching Little House on the Prairies.
Beautiful scenic TV show. 

I was on my computer checking messages from my daughters and my 
school friend, She lives in Sydney, writes to me every day. My daughters 
are busy today. My youngest is away for couple of days, enjoying her
trip with her family. 

My daughter who lives in Grimbsy, today is at Uni, in Manchester 
busy with her tutorial, she has to submit on May the 2nd, the day of my
Birthday. I will be one more year down the drain. This is life my dear. 
The middle one of my daughters, spends weekends with her in laws.

It is 12.30 I am planning to go to Tim Horton to enjoy my time alone
slot and write my Blog. My son will drive me there and pick me up,
after that we will go to Fresco to get groceries. 

On the way I will drop three of my winter coats to Value Village.
One is my favorite but we have to give away the extra ones. I got that
couple of years back from Fair Weather at Pickering Town Centre.

The second coat, I purchased from St Jacob Market, while I was on
a trip to Waterloo with my Senior club friends. I still remember, 
it was couple of years back end of May, very hot in Toronto, 
over there we were shivering.

We were not expecting that weather just two hours away from Toronto.
We have to buy any winter coat from the very first shop. It was very 
warm jacket with blue and black check. I hardly used that so why not 
if someone can use it.

The third one I got from the Antique store at Grimbsy for four pounds.
It was hanging in my cupboard like a souvenir. We have to give away 
whatever is extra. It will tidy up our cupboards and easy to clean up.

I am sitting at the Coffee House enjoying my half and half coffee
writing my Blog. It is 2.45, My son will be here any minute to pick 
me up.  I am done with my coffee and my Blog. 

It stopped raining, flowers looking beautiful across at the flower shop.
Couple of birds are walking around. One black squirrel is playing 
around the tree in front of Tim Horton. 

From here I will go to get groceries. At night after 7 pm, I will go to 
have dinner at my friend's place in the city of Ajax. It is 20 minutes 
drive from my place. Whole family is invited. I think kids won't be 
interested. We have to leave kids alone, let them enjoy their own life.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers in my shop even though it is Monday. I am serving banana smoothie. One customer has brought in veggie omelette. She is giving it free to anyone who says Morning Smile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry I got confused about the day. It is Sunday and not Monday here. Though the Priest commented that because of the low attendance at his sermon, it might as well be a Monday. He is not pleased that most of the out of town customers only go to Smile Corner directly and dont come for the sermon

      Delete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome therapist. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being my lifeline. I read this blog every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. This good blog. I like in Russia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    2. Blog very good. I read China

      Delete
    3. I read you blog Italy

      Delete
    4. And I read in Ukraine

      Delete
  5. Though the school kids have been cured some times back but my miserable daughter in law is still acting like an addict She wakes up late and watches soaps all day. I dont want to say anything but yes mentally, she is still a kid.

    Mother in law (of Happy Reader)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go sick job worker and say how you. He say I ok. I say you no sick any more? I think he get alergy and voice get loud to. He say why you keep ask all time? I explain that I only get head pain one time. I say ok. But do you sleep good. He say no I need sleep more. I say him it ok. My Madam explain in blog that things happen when we are getting old. We don't have to take it seriously. He say what you talk. I sleep late because I was watching tv. I say yes but remember my Madam explain in one other blog that we are all getting old. I think he head hurt lot and he go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees asked the subcommittee members of the Smile Targets program to read the blog today. We awarded them this high honour because your blog seems to align with the objectives and activities of that sub-committee . They were extremely excited about the guidance that you provided in the blog. They pointed out that by including slotting of the day, as you have described, they can make their days even better. PResently they have different targets that they create for themselves.

    The teen parenting subcommittee has requested for some additional material. They are having a lot of challenges with the teens, including late attendance in school, sleeping at odd hours, waking up late, not putting braces, video games, not being active and not playing outside, sibling rivalries, sharing with siblings, helping with chores, not listening to parents etc

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The Smile Army was very excited about the reading of your blog because you specifically called them out. They immediately decided to stop working on the Smile Garden and other volunteer activities and instead focus on the studies. Prof. George said to them that they should not go overboard but they didnt listen to him. The great friends offered to take over the maintenance of the Smile Garden but the Dean politely asked them to not worry about it. Mrs. Lucy said that she will like to help, but the Dean smiled and asked her to not worry about it. He clarified to Prof George that he does not want the uni to get concerned if non uni individuals are involved.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father little today. Father say he no mind as he angle. Father say father no go walk today as father plan go eassieee on weakand. Father say father spend all time watch tele . Father say father yell Kris because he no watch tele with father like you kris. Father say father yell Niklas because Niklas no spend time father like you niklas. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah get gooder and start make prepare for party. Hannah say Hannah plan use fuud she prepare when she go parent for party. Hannah say you please niklas wory Hannah and take kris care you. Me say Hannah make fuud because she now rest because she go parent. Me no have party today but plan party in 2 day so Hannah time to prepare fuud. Me anger Niklas because he go mall and pub all time and waste euro and no put brace and get bad mark. Me yell him and say he need studiiee but he say he no no because he mis skool. Me say talk his friend and find out what he mis in skool but he say they make fun because father tell them about mark . Me say talk teacher, but he say teacher say come time. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing author. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even today same comment. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

    Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

    Great comment mrizvi. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is Smile a brilliant psychologist or what! ? Dont believe me? Well, here is the proof:

    "We don't have to leave our mind alone to wander in the land of
    stray thoughts. It will take you to the forbidden territory of
    negative thoughts.

    That will lead to loneliness, self pity and we will enter the zone of
    depression. Please try to keep yourself busy with anything
    you like to do. "

    So stop paying your psychologist and join the Smile family! She is BRILLIANT !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk