Hope is Power Never Lose That


Image result for flower decorations pictures













Today please read 
My Recipe Blog too
Thank You 


Dear Kris, I am sorry, read 
My Blogs to Father and to everyone

Nowadays I am not feeling good
because of Things at Uni
may be I was rude because of that
just forget  and forgive

But No Party Please
and give money to Niklas
He has nothing left



It is Wednesday cloudy cold windy morning with gust 100 km.
Temp. 13 below 0 C, it is raining too which making it worse.
Power is off in many locations, trees are down, thousands 
without power because of strong wind gusts.

It is 9.15 am, I am sitting in the Billiard room, waiting for 
library to be opened. After that I will go to my office cubicle.
I am working full time today playing darts and carpet bowling 
too. I will be busy till 3 pm. 

It was very long weekend because of holidays. I am back here 
after one whole week. I am now writing my Blog, thinking 
"Smile with Smile program". Dear Retirees asking to write 
about Teen issues. These are not issues. Kids behave like that,
it is normal. Take it easy.

My Dear Friend " N " feeling low, she asked me to write 
for her but I don't know should I write for her or for myself.
Nowadays I am in the same boat. I am feeling low too because 
of the situation at Uni.

Every day I push myself to write my Blog. How can I feel good
when My Friends are going through difficult moments, I can not.
I need your support to carry on my normal day to day activities.

Anyway on the way to library, in the morning I saw one 
black squirrel playing around the tree. Two black birds 
hopping from tree to tree, may be choosing property to 
purchase or making up their mind for rental.

It is April, month of shower next will be flowers, we have to be 
patient. It is just matter of couple of weeks. There is always 
light at the end of tunnel.

Think positive no matter what. Hope is power never lose that.
This is my message to All My Dear Readers, specially to My 
Dear Friends at Uni. I don't know if they can get my message.
I hope they will. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are asking me for extra copies of the recipe blog as they are taking extras for their friends and neighbours. Smile recipes are very popular here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jimmy. Can you leave extra copies of the recipes in the meeting rooms. We are out of it in lobby D already

      Marcy

      Delete
    2. I left a big bundle in all the rooms so I am surprised that all copies are gone. I have now put additional stack in all lobbies as Lobby A also ran out

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. In our case, participants still were talking about Smile's recipe blog

      Cleo

      Delete
    5. Yet another successful Smile forum today. Participants were taking about Smile recipes

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome library goer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. If you dont know how to spend your day then do the same thing that I do, I read the blog many times in a day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I write note to thank post person. I take blog at night and read to my kid. They learn lot to Smile

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job worker 2 come and say how you. I say I very sad because my Madam sad because Dear students stop reading blog because of Madam son. She say you no sad because she no write for you? I say no because she lot problem, like Dear Kris Father also stop read blog and Madam become like Dear N, like real sad. She say she time for everyone but she no time you? I say yes but blog become big. She say would it be problem if she write 2 line for you? I say no. She say that my point. She then say think and smile and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate the blog today. As usual for Thursdays, it was a house full with hospital administrator, ex-patients, physicians, nurses and many others attending the reading. The retired chef and the cafe manager led the reading of the recipe blog whereas the retired nutritionist and the retired health worker led the reading of this blog. They were all very pleased.

    The retirees were concerned that your blog indicated that you are feeling low. We passed a resolution to express our solidarity with you

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We met at Prof George's residence for the reading of the blog. We found out that his wife is a big fan of yours. She had copies of your previous blogs all stacked and filed in chronological order. The Dean was there as well. They asked us to thank you for your consistent support. They also asked me to convey to you to not worry as they are working on some details. The Dean mentioned that he passed on your copy of the blog from couple of days ago to the authorities. He said that their concerns are for 2 specific items. :
    1 - why the Police Officers were not in uniform
    2- why the students start acting aggressively after listening to the blog
    Prof George's wife treated us all with chick peas curry and potato patties. After a long time we had a good time.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father say sory because father get anger. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you please no wory, it pas. Hannah say she kris wory you because you kris down. Hannah say she made chick pea cury. Hannah say she make niklas cury and give to Niklas and nabor. They like lot.Hannah say she will make more tomoro and give father. Niklas say grandpapa lot skare today because you say he no supose lisen blog. Niklas say grandpapa like blog lot so try noce Niklas and say Niklas grandpapa give money to Niklas. Niklas say he injoy. Me go ofice but father cal lot time and say me no need come. ME lot work need do ofice but father keep call. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing people person. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk