Smile Recipes ----------- Peas with potatoes


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures














To All My Readers




Potato is like a neutral medium can go with
any vegetable. If you have potatoes in your
kitchen you have nothing to worry about.

Even at the last minute you can mix and match
with anything to get a tasty dish to put on your
dinner table.

I always have onions  --- Fresh Garlic -- Fresh Ginger
fresh tomatoes beside salt -- red chili powder -- whole black pepper
and cumin seeds. I love to use Turmeric powder, it is therapeutic
and being bright yellow in color gives color to the finished product.

When I enter my kitchen, I make sure there has to be no pressure
what to cook and how to cook. It clicks my mind and I start cooking
that dish with whatever available that time.

Today I made potatoes with peas for Dinner.
Take any pot put some cooking oil and put it on stove with
medium flame.

 Add chopped onion, cover the pot leave for couple
of minutes stir once a while let the onion be light golden.

Now add cumin seeds -- couple of whole black pepper
couple of whole red chili, stir and add chopped tomatoes
put salt -- couple of chopped fresh garlic and small piece
of chopped Ginger.

Add potatoes peeled and cut into small pieces and peas
sprinkle just a pinch of turmeric powder.

Slightly lower the flame, cover the pot and leave for 10 minutes.
After that lower the flame and leave for 10 more minutes.

Check the potatoes with the tip of knife to make sure if it is done.
Make sure it has to be a bit juicy, when done.

Now it is ready to have with bread of your choice, or take it
with Rice. Make sandwiches whatever you like.
Just enjoy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk