Family is Family No Matter What





Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures














I Thank All My Dear Readers
for sharing my Grief


Dear Students
I am so happy and relieved 
about the Meeting with
My Friends, Dean and George

Please if possible
pass my Blog site to Great Friends
School Students and Police personnel

This site is for Public so
please make it public

Please don't stop writing 
your comments
It means a lot to me



Kris I am sad for my uncle but 
more sad for Niklas as father is going 
to Pub every day to bother Niklas 
and Niklas has to pay for his Beer

Please don't call people at your place
No party please

I go to my personal Friends
Not to my son's Friends

I never ask my Grand Kids
to pay for my Treats

I am sorry Father very selfish
Don't take him to Pub
Leave Niklas alone please



It is Monday bright sunny beautiful morning with 2 below 0 C
It is Easter Monday so everything closed except grocery stores
and Eateries. I don't have to go to my work today.

It is Full House, in the morning I was busy watching TV, making
phone calls to my uncle's family. My uncle died yesterday, he
was living back home. I wanted to talk to his kids and wife.

It is important to talk and be with the people to share their
moments in grief. It works like a support system, gives them
assurance that they are not alone.

I called to my younger sisters, living in Chicago and in London
England. Called my younger brother living in Markham with
his daughter. We talked about our late uncle. We feel fortunate 
to have people around, who can relate to what we talking about.

It is 2.30 looking beautiful from my bedroom window, though
it is cold 2 below 0 C, still sunny. I walked to Tim Horton to
enjoy my walk. I am all dressed up in layers so it will be fine.

It is 3.30  I am at the Coffee House, enjoying my half and half
coffee and writing my blog. Master Golden just called to pick 
me up. My son taking kids to McDonald. I had my coffee but 
I will enjoy their company.  

It is 4 pm, I am at McDonald, changed my mind to have something.
I am enjoying Caramel Sunday with peanuts. I had half and threw
away the rest. I can not take the whole thing.

Nowadays I am sad as I am totally disconnected with all my Friends
at University. Thanks to my Dear Students who are keeping the 
connection alive. I don't know anything about my Friends, Dean
and George, Great Friends, my Dear Police Personnel.

My dear Smile Army Volunteers, Friends from school and so many. 
I miss them all. Family is Family, I really care for all My Readers. 
I keep on praying and request all of you to pray for all my Friends.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers today. I am out of coffee too but customers are saying they dont really care for the coffee just the blog. Priest held a special prayer for your uncle. After the prayer, potato patties were handed out for free as a goodwill gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog specially the focus Smile has on family values

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog every day but you dont write for me. Why dont you write for me?

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. Please no thank because I just janitor. I no able get extra donut all time but I want fresh donut like fresh blog

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say how you. I say I very emotion. She say what happen. I say my Madam uncle die and I so sad because she need go walk to Tim Horton to write blog. She say what you mean? How are 2 connect? I say her I sad becauase Madam sad . I anger because Madam need go walk. She need go Tim Horton to write blog but her only son no care and take kid Macdonal but no take Madam Tim Horton. She say but her grandson call her and pick her before they go. I say yes that because she pay for meeel from her poket. It their trik. I think she remember joke. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We are very thankful to you that you accepted our condolences. We also appreciate that you continue to write blog and continue to guide us despite the emotional times that you must be going through.

    The retirees notes that you continue to keep in touch with your family. As we have mentioned before the retirees do not call except 2 retirees who are very social . The social retirees call their relatives 2 times a year, one during Christmas and the second time on their birthdays. To clarify, the relatives include their kids and grandkids only. They do call their siblings too but thats only on Christmas. Also they dont call all their siblings, only the one that they are on good terms on.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. A new blog every day! Fantastic!!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are you so surprised Kyle? We are all used to it and have been spoiled by Smile. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say you no thank father because father say condole but it ok and father no mind as father angle. Father say father lot friend but father no able go all friend house because Kris no take father like you Kris. Father say you go with you Niklas because he drive but father no able go because father Niklas no drive and no take father macdonal. Fahter say father make him bussiee and no dapand any. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say it good that you call kris peeple and you kris friend. Hannah say when Hannah get you age Hannah want like you. Hannah say Hannah start plan party work because it niklas time if Hannah find last minute. Hannah say you please take care because it sad time you. Niklas say grandpapa yell Niklas all time because he say you Niklas take you macdonal and get you meel from poket. Niklas say Niklas no euro because he pay for futbol kid coke. Niklas say Niklas no able go pub to because he no euro. Niklas stay home all day and keep lisen grandpapap yell. Me say father that you say no party but father yell me and say that how father meet peeple because me take him any like you Kris. Me say he no do but father say he do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smile put together an amazing blog. And what does she get ? Did someone even had courtesy to read? I know I know. ... Smile is so generous that she wants us to be kind to all

    Thank you mrizvi. Good guess buddy

    ReplyDelete
  11. caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxx. You are right about what you said but keep in mind that kids are kids. They dont take things seriously

    Good job mrizvi. How is school kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even in this moment of grief, Smile is continuing to school her readers in how to live life. Dont believe me, have a look:

    "It is important to talk and be with the people to share their
    moments in grief. It works like a support system, gives them
    assurance that they are not alone."

    Brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Author,

    We had the reading of the blog in one of my friend's room. We were first planning on having the reading in my room but we heard that uni is getting suspicious so we switched it to another room at the last minute. The Dean also did not schedule any meetings today because we are hearing that there are reports of people on the lookout to snitch on us. The mood in the uni is very depressing. The blog reading used to be a festival. O

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk