He is always there for we Humans


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures











My Dear Retirees Friends
Be polite with everyone

Talk nicely to my 
New Retiree Friends

Don't you people worry 
I like to get busy

This is like Faucet of 
Happiness for me

Dear Students
Say Thanks to My Friend
Lucy for everything 



It is Sunday sunny bright morning with 11 below 0 C gusts 24 km 
After my breakfast I spent some time in the TV room. It is 
important to get connected with family. Everyone sleeping
my son awake so I watched TV with him

It is 11 am, I am on computer in my room, going through messages
from my friends and family and reading comments on my blog
from my Readers Family

Today I have to go to one of our community member, not my friend
still needs support as her mother died back home. She lives 20 minutes
away I will go with my daughter in law she also wants to go

In the evening after 6 pm I will go to a dinner invitation at my friend's
place. Whole family is invited but kids don't want to go so we wont 
force them. She lives just 5 minutes away. Now I am busy writing 
my Blog thinking about my Dear Readers.

I am proud of you my Friend " N ". You start feeling low after 
some time but you came out of your way to support me in my
difficult moments. My Friends in Ireland, My Friend Priest and
all my Dear Readers were there for me, I highly appreciate that.

My Friends, Happy Reader and Mother in law are same. One starts 
and the other one never leaves any chance to shout back. Never ready 
to forget and forgive for which I write so often. Nobody wins that way. 
It is just waste of time and deteriorates the existing relationship.

Father is the same, selfish, never ready to change, not a bit, still making
Niklas and Hannah lives difficult. They have no rescue from the mess.
Hannah has to wake up 50 minutes before sun to give 5 course
breakfast to His Majesty Father the Great.

Situation at Uni used to be fun atmosphere for everyone specially
for me, now is in trouble, needs lots of Prayers from everyone. 
I admire the courage and dedication of My Dear Student Friends
who write their comments every day to make my day brighter.

Yesterday in the evening I was going to my Friend's place around
8 pm, it was beautiful view of sunset. All the black clouds and the 
reddish orange sun was like a gold plate glowing in between 
making the whole area around very beautiful such a scenic view.

God provides we Humans so many things to enjoy and to be 
thankful for all of His Blessings to make sure that He is always 
there for us so we don't have to worry about. Thank You My Lord.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. I will post the blog from the weekend later today

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was running into issues posting the weekend blogs as people were coming to get the blogs from my desk as I was printing them out.

      I have now posted the blogs in all noticeboards

      Jimmy

      Delete
    2. I was one of the person who bugged you. In lobby C, there are a whole bunch of people waiting for the blog so that's why I took a no. of copies from you. Sorry about that.

      John

      Delete
    3. SWN was fantastic. We walked on the nature trail today and talked about Smile's social activities

      Cleo

      Delete
    4. SWS was great also. We talked about the weekend blogs during the walk.

      Tiara

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome psychiatrist. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please dont thank me, its your blog which helped me. I read it every day. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. And I posted the blog from the weekend. So we should be all good :-)

      Brian

      Delete
    3. I say thank because my kid learn lot from blog

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid and say her how you. She say I very busy and no time talk blog. I say her I no want talk blog, I want ask if video kid want go with you to you family gathering? She say no he play video and no want go because he need behave and no run around. I say her it ok because no kid want go and you no need force him go. She say but he 4 and no supose live alone. I say all kid do. I think she remember joke. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees are continuing to be surprised at your significant social activities. Some new retirees are still not sure if they are hearing it correctly. They think that you are going to the same friend multiple times. We clarified to them that you have no. of faucets of happiness. The new retirees did not qs that. They are however very thankful to you for reprimanding the retired corporate executive and asked her to be polite. She appeared to be a little put off but did not say anything.

    The Smile with Smile program had another successful event yesterday. The parents are flocking to these events as it is helping improve the family life. A no of them wanted you to know through the committee that you have helped a lot in improving the family lives and atmosphere for them

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author, there is a very positive development today. The Dean asked us to a meeting at his residence. The Chancellor was there also. The Chancellor asked specific qs relating to how the blog has helped improve lives and helped students in their studies. Prof George was about to answer but the Dean pointed towards us and said that perhaps the Chancellor will like to hear directly from the students. Prof George immediately stopped and looked at us. We knew that the Dean was looking for us to help improve the situation. We told the Dean all the good things like how this blog has improved us to improve in literature, improve our psychology, made us being kinder and gentler with each other. The Dean reminded us to talk about the fights that we had with Smile Army. The Chancellor was very impressed. Prof George then asked us to recite the blog that you wrote last week in which you talked about that why you are being blamed. The Chancellor listened to it with his head down. At the end of the blog, the Chancellor said it his mistake. He appologized to you. The reading of your blog will now start again. Prof George was heard saying to the senior law professor that the success is because of all the work that the Dean did behind the scene to which the professor replied with a smile that perhaps it was all because of the rice pudding that Lucy made based on Smile recipes. Dean heard that and said to both of them that it actually is because of Smile herself. It was her blogs that did the trick . We are very pleased. We enjoyed yogurt smoothy also.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father all day. Father say father angle but father human and father mind. Father say father yell Kris (me) and say why Kris mo lot friend like Smile Kris. Father say father lot poplar comunity. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah niklas gooder. Hannah say Hannah ok after drip so you please no wory. Hannah say she plan slip after give warm milk father and do kris slip and only wake 45 min before son. Niklas say grandpapa ver anger today and ring bell many time. Niklas say grandpapa yell all. Father anger and father call comunity member to condolence but the comunity member laff because him uncle die 2 ear ago. Father got very anger and start ring bell. Hannah fall so me take Hannah drip. Father want come to because father say he need drip. Doctor say he no drip but father say he do and start call doctor bad thing. Doctor anger. Father anger. Hannah sick. Niklas skare. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing diner goer. She is an amazing walker. She is an amazing advisor. She has an amazing grandson. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am just banging my head against the wall. There is absolutely nothing which is working. I have tried to be kind, I have tried to be harsh, I have tried to be reasonable but it just is not working. And yet Smile wants us to be nice to everyone in this forum

    good job mrizvi. Great to let us know that this is a good blog. I dont know what we would have done if you would not have told us

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just caaaaaallllmmm down Plunker. Reeeeellaaax. Take a deep breath. Go for a walk. Or better still just read the blog again

    Thank you mrizvi. This is a good comment. You are doing an amazing job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk