Have patience things will be fine


Image result for birds with flowers pictures












Dear students
I am happy for you people



It is Sunday with 10 degrees below 0 C gusts 78 km, lots of snow.
Bright sunny morning, everything enveloped under white sheet.
Red Caravan and silver Jetta looking beautiful on my driveway, 
covered under white stuff.

It is a quiet day, traffic not much, everyone staying home, lots
of rain is on the way which will be a mess.Today another Club had 
Bazar in the library. They invited me too but it is rescheduled
as not many people be coming today. 

After my breakfast I watched " Little House on the Prairies "
beautiful old style program, I like that. I am on computer now
going through messages of friends and family on my Facebook.

I was busy in my kitchen making Shawarma for my Youngest. 
I made it with left over baked chicken putting some sauces, spices 
and salad. He had for his lunch and liked it. I made stir fried bread
with spicy yogurt for myself and for my Son.

I am now busy writing my Blog. Thinking about my Dear Readers.
I am worried about Hannah, she has to go to have Drip nearly every
week, still she has to make at least two dishes one dessert and one
special dish for Father. 

Father looks like a baby, he eats everything available and as much
available. Every time he gets tummy ache amazing, goes to doctor
asks him for Drip. Doctor laughs about that.

Father gets angry asks Kris to sue the doctor. Kris now thinking 
about getting another fridge with lock and key because of this
ongoing problem. 

I am not happy with Kris as on the way back from Hospital, 
he asks Hannah to take it easy and just make only two dishes 
one dessert and one special dish for Father. Kris my Friend
this is not be easy. This is like you are having feast.

Retirees my Friends, you were asking me to write about teen
issues. I can understand that as there will be holidays in Uni
by the end of April so it will be issue for siblings to get along. 

Kids share rooms in most cases. But as they getting older sharing 
becomes an issue. It is not their fault as now they need privacy 
and due to lack of space, it becomes an issue.

Parents can not make arrangements to solve this and to satisfy 
their kids, who now became teens. This is a temporary situation 
but a big issue for everyone. 

I think parents have to be very patient so not to accelerate the existing
chaotic situation. Most of the time parents become over reactive,
which makes it worse for everyone. take it as a normal day to day matter.

The most important thing is parents have to be calm and don't feel
pressure. Just relax and handle the situation with whatever you can
arrange in the given circumstances. Kids can understand and will
realize and in the end will be co-operative.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you also post the blogs form the weekend?

      Cathy

      Delete
    2. I was getting the printouts ready. I should be able to post the weekend blogs within the next hour or so. I posted the one from today as I know that some wants to start their day with todays blog

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. I have now posted all the blogs. Also left some extra copies in some team rooms

      Jimmy

      Delete
    4. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    5. SWN was fun too. Participants were still talking about Smile's blog about teen parenting. It created a big buzz.

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome psychologist. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the blogs from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job worker 2 come and say how you. I say I ok. She say did you Madam write 2 line for you? I say no she very busy and need write lot people. She say I guess you are not one of those luky one. I say I no care. My Madam tell me no talk you so I no talk you. She say what happen? You were supse think? I say I need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The Smile with Smile subcommittee members were particularly pleased with the blog. The teen parenting subcommittee were also very pleased. They said that your today's blog will help a lot of people. The new retirees are surprised at the way you have presented solutions for major problems. The various committees requested us to pass a special resolution to thank YOU for your advice. Thank you Thank You Thank You

    Thank You
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The weather was fine but the Dean asked us to have the reading at SRC because he wants to have the Smile blog reading a common event at the uni. Prof George was looking very pleased. We overheard him saying to one of the Professors that Mrs. Lucy celebrated her first reading by going for dinner and movie. When the professor asked him as to what is the big deal, he replied that she is a huge fan. We are still missing Smile Army volunteers but we are not hearing anything about them. We specially missed them today because they have the problems you described today are the issues that they often used to talk about. We wish they could have benefited from today's blog.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say you forget ask father helth to. Father say father start feel gooder. Father say father plan big party because father bore and father no eat good long time. Father say father go see see to because father lot act. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hananh gooder because Hananh slip and Hannah eat. Hannah say you blog very good. Hannah say you please take care. Me take father see see and no go ofice. Me ofice peeple very anger and say no com. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing helper. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk