Have patience before jumping to conclusion


Related image













Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs
I didn't want you to quit gym
but you don't have to overdo 

Kris Dear please don't yell at
Niklas, it is not end of the world
He will do better next time


It is Thursday morning cloudy, light rain since yesterday.
It is 5 degrees feels like 2 below 0 C with gusts 42 km.
Rain drops look pearls all around the glass top of the patio
table in my back garden. 

The loner pear tree on the left side of my back garden looked
like skeleton, is now decorated with pearls all around, so beautiful.
Everyone left to work and school. It is an empty nest now.

I don't work on Thursdays. I made some calls, to my daughters,
to one of University friend. She lives in Markham, we talk once 
a week. I called my Younger brother living in Markham and 
my elder brother's wife. She lives in Aurora.

It is still raining but I have my Maroon umbrella so decided to walk.
It is 1.15 pm, I am at Tim Horton, enjoying my half and half coffee
writing my Blog, thinking about Master Golden, my middle grandson.

Yesterday in the morning he had his class test in first period for
computer engineering. He was not prepared so decided to skip. 
It was last minute decision so my son has to call for him to 
sign out for that. 

My son had to go to work, busy with lot of things, anyway he did 
that but was mad with him for skipping the test. The first thing 
comes to every parent's mind is to cut off the internet. This is like 
a weapon parents use to threaten their kids. 

In the afternoon when Master Golden was back from school 
he explained that students were stuck on some parts of syllabus
so teacher has to postpone the test for Friday. 

He said that he skipped the test for that reason as he was not sure 
to get good marks, now it will be fine. We have to put ourselves 
in other person's shoes and have to understand the whole situation. 
Try not to hear but to listen.

This is my humble request to all of you that have patience 
before jumping to any conclusion. This will sort lots of 
problems for everyone.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are lot of customers here. I have bought extra biscuits as it has become a tradition in our small town that locals come here and read blog before going back to their homes or pub. This week there is an even bigger crowd as Smile's blog about teen is very popular. Priest is making notes from the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there were a fresh from SDs there with a note that "enjoy these Smile Donuts, courtesy Smile Addict"

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today so was able to post the blog. The box of SDs was there when I came. There was an extra donut for the person posting the blog.

      Craig

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome!! She is an awesome writer. She has an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome adviser. She is an awesome writer. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline. I read your blog many times during the day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was fantastic today. Turnout was great. We took the nature route. Lots of long faces today

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. We talked about Smile's active blog during the SWN today. She is an inspiration to all

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. I hosted the Toastmasters meeting today as Kim was not available. Today's toastmasters meeting had an open agenda ie people can discuss any topic that they want but the only topic that was discussed was Smile blog. People wanted to talk about her positive attitude and her kindness to her readers.

      Greg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say how you. I say I sad because I no understand my Madam blog and make mistake all time. She say no wory because remember she write very complicate. I say yes she write very complicate. Happy Worker say you are doing good, just relax and no over do. I say yes you right, I very bad. I also do bad job. She say no, you do very good job. You work heard and need proud of that. I say yes you right I work lot/ I say her but how you know what she say because I no show you blog. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees are incredulous that you chose to go for a walk in inclement weather when you were expecting rain. The retirees do not understand how you keep doing it. Some new retirees noted that your son needs to calm done a little bit as he seems to be very reactive. For us old retirees, his latest antics are no surprise as he appears a little impetuous and uncaring to us. the new retirees wanted to raised a resolution but as you prefer that we dont do it, the retired corporate executive suggested that we adjourn the meeting

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. As usual Dean was there and as ususal he stood up when the reading of the blog started. The Chancellor asked him afterwards whey did he stand up, the Dean simply smiled and said that it not for the blog but the blogger. The Chancellor asked him what he means but he simply said perhaps some other day, and went to talk to the other professors.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another new blog today. I dont know how Smile does it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, there is a new blog every day. Smile's blogs are full of new ideas

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing friend to the readers' family. She is amazing writer. She has amazing family. She is amazingly active. She is involved in amazing activities. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father lot sick today. Father say father stay bed Father say you no need wory because father no need stay hospital but doctor say he need stay home. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say it Hannah mistake that father get sick. Hannah say Hannah sick so she make kris food and no hide. Hannah say she need make niklas amount. Hannah say you please take care because you kris act. Niklas say grandpapa eat and eat and that why tummy hurt. Me take father emery but doctor say he no need drip. Father yell doctor and say tumy lot hurt but doctor no help but laff. Father say su do. Me confuse. Me no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Well well well. Here we go again. Another day, same thing. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

      Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

      Delete
    2. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

      Great comment mrizvi. Good job

      Delete
  13. Thanks Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk