Every Human has his own Domain


Image result for flower decorations pictures











Today please also read my
Recipe Blog 
Thank you



My Friend doing 2 Jobs
Just relax you don't have
to go to Gym or make calls
to your office people.




It is Wednesday bright sunny beautiful morning with 4 degrees
gust 25 km. I can see couple of birds not so many still enough to
make my day. Sky is clear no clouds but rain on the way
there are 90 % chances of shower.

For now I am enjoying my time, we have to value the moments
in hand. It is 9.15 am, I am sitting in the Billiard room and
writing my Blog.

Right now I am thinking about Father. I don't know why he tries to 
do exactly whatever I am doing. Everyone has his own beauty, his 
own unique personality. I do things, which give happiness to me.

Everyone has his own territory, his own domain, has to do his own 
things to enjoy. Nothing wrong with that. We don't have to do what 
others doing.

The only thing we have to keep in mind that never trespass other
person's territory. I mean have to respect everyone's personal life. 
When we try to interfere with others personal matters, conflicts start.

Leave everyone alone, don't disturb anyone and chalk out your own
day plan. There are so many things we can enjoy and don't need 
anyone's support. Bird watching, Watering plants, book reading
writing our daily journal and so on.

Lots of things can be done if we are not comfortable to walk alone.
I don't know why Father goes to places taking with him two people  
making Niklas miss his school and Kris takes day off from his Work.

I also don't agree that to enjoy our healthy breakfast we make someone
to get up 50 minutes early before sunrise. Not fair to Hannah and what
is this ringing bell all day, just give Hannah a break.

My Dear, we have to give happiness to people around not to 
make their lives a mess. Think about that.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers today as they want to come copies of the recipe. Out of towners also here today as they take copies of the blogs for their families and neighbours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. Thanks for writing every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome dart player. She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a hoot. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. For our walk participants, they were talking about the recipe

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. A new blog every day!! This is like a variety show

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should not be surprised. It is pretty much a guarantee . Smile is the best

      newbie

      Delete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker 2 and say her you say all time but my Madam no write for me but see my Madam write for me 2 time this week. She say you mean you were doing 1 good thing and she say dont do it. I say what you mean. She say you were going to gym but she tell you dont go. Now you will be fat and if you no go gym then you will be week. I say yes but she very nolege so she always say good thing. She say ok if you say but remember that you do bad job that why you need do 2 job. I say yes. She say that my point and laugh and go. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired chef was given the honour to read your recipe blog. Reading of the blog is the highest honour for any retiree. The retired chef was very appreciative of that. The hospital administrator, the physicians, ex-patients as well as a no of readers were present. There is a big interest in the recipe blogs

    The joint family living committee had the reading of your other blog. They were very appreciative and pointed out that your approach of give and take worth further reading and analysis. They will study the blog as part of their subcommittee

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today There is a lot of optimism and hope when we read your blog now. The Dean has started inviting the faculty members. He is only inviting the senior most professors. The students from the local school were also there. Prof George was there today and he took a couple of copies of the recipe blog for his wife Lucy. We joked with him that why he is taking two copies and he said that Lucy tries the recipe right away and usually spills something on it in the kitchen so she cant file it in the that she is maintaining for these recipes. We asked him about the Smile Army but he simply smiled and said just be patient.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing adviser. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing bowler. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you yell father lot today and yel father all blog. Fahter say if father brakfast then what father mistake because all eat brakfast . Father say it very important eat brakfast. Father say so what problem if father go walk. Father say fresh breathe is good. Father say it problem if father talk. Father say so you say father no supose eat and no supose walk and no supose talk. What father do. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father litle upset today. Hannah say it ok if Hannah wake before son. Hannah say you kris wory Niklas and Hananh. Hannah say she thank but please no wory. Niklas say grandpapa very anger today and yel all and ring bel all Niklas say Niklas go skool today but get bad mark so all yel. Niklas say he then go pub but no drink bier but sea futbol. Me yel Niklas lot beause he bad mark and no put brace. Niklas say it no Niklas fault but me say that then who fault. He say he no care. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OKKKKK!! I guess the upside world will continue. I wonder what kids learn in school these days? Anything?

    Thank you mrizvi. Your comment is bang on. So kind of you. Hope school is going well

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Plunker, keep going this way and you will have a short life. Just dont stress yourself too much and also remember Smile wants us to be kind

    Nice one mrizvi. Absolutely brilliant and insightful comment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk