Take a lead to open faucets of happiness


Image result for birds with flowers pictures









My Dear Friend please
how can I make you understand
go and join your Job # 2 right away

Kris Dear, Father not selfish
I think he has mental issues
how can anyone take five fans
not thinking about anyone else

Hannah needs complete rest 
Please take care of Niklas
and Hannah

Dear Students
I miss My Smile Army Friends and
Great Friends



It is Friday bright sunny beautiful morning with 0 C
means snow days are done now. Summer is just around 
the corner. There is always light at the end of tunnel.
We have to have patience that's it.

It is 9.15 I am sitting in the billiard room, writing my Blog.
I am working full time today. Playing darts also carpet bowling.
Today there will be some sort of program from the city after that
so will take a while. For me will be like working over time.

Right now I am thinking my Dear Readers and my recent Blogs
about Joint Family Living. My Dear Readers, I still can not 
figure out what was wrong with that.

I mean why all of a sudden everyone started feeling low after that.
This is sort of every household's story. In some cases, we seniors
win the war. Father is winner all the time.

Father successfully plays his old age card and emotionally blackmails
everyone around. Now everybody is like his hostage. Hannah tired of
making dishes and running for his bells.

She is weak and sick has to have drip once or sometimes twice a
week. Her hand is punctured because of needles. Father has taken
TV too, so Niklas can not play or watch his shows.

I am very sad for them. In another case Happy Reader not giving up
so there is sort of tug of war between her and her mother in law.

I believe we have to give space to our kids to enjoy their own lives.
We want happiness and respect but there is always give and
take in every relationship.

What you give always comes back. What goes around comes around.
We being elders have to take a lead. Open faucets of happiness so
everyone around can get peace and harmony.

Comments

  1. have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping. They are talking about Smile's blogs on joint family living. Priest is here too. He is making some notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome therapist! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please give some advice to my mother in law too. She does not understand the concept of joint family living

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read blog in France. I so emotion read blog because family live bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Son no good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This blog important for China to. Same problem

      Delete
    3. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    4. Good blog. Italian same problem

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I so thank that you writ for me. I say Mr. Supervisor, I need time out so I need go prey. He say you come late and you take lot time out. He was say lot thing so I say him, remember what my Madam say? He say what. I say if you talk important then even if you say short other person will understand. He say why you say. I say him because you talk long and you no point and you presentation long to so everyone bore and no listen. I think he got alregy and his voice get loud to. I say him Mr. Supervisor, why you no ask Madam about alergy. He say he anger me and he fire me. I say him I no want anger, I only try help but he no lisen. I now 0 job because I no money for car petrol to go 2 job. I do 0 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees were also going through your blog from yesterday. It is so compllicated and has so many different angles that we think even the subcommittee will take weeks to decipher your messages. The new retirees again repeated that they think these blogs are being written by multiple authors. They clarified that they are saying that because your blogs covers multiple angles and because you write them daily. Some retirees were of the view that perhaps this is the only thing that you do ie you wake up at 5am and start working on the material for the blogs and continue to work on it until late at night. The more senior retirees did not tell them about your other activities as they would likely not have believed us

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another new blog today. Smile is a factory of ideas. I dont know how she does it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup . She is a factory of ideas alright!!

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. We had 2 surprises today. Surprise 1 was Mrs. Lucy being there, though she did attend last Sunday'reading but we were not expecting her to be there. The second surprise was that the Great Friends joined us today. They were very pleased. Many of them had tears in their eyes. After the reading they started raising slogans for you. Mrs. Lucy joined them in leading the slogans. It was a festive atmosphere. We are still missing Smile Army volunteers. The uni is taking care of the Smile Garden. The Dean noted that though uni is paying a lot for its maintenance and Smile Army was doing it for free, but it is not in as a great shape as the Smile Army used to take care. We were missing the Smile Army even more after the slogans as they used to do that.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing family living expert. She is an amazing therapist. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you yell father and say father case. Father say what mistake father do. It normal use fan when it very heet. Father say if father mental because father use fan then father mental because father use heeting in winter. Father say if father use heeting in heet then father will be mental and no now. Father say Chancellor tell all fathers and mothers to be care as nature no good this time. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say thank because you care Hannah and Niklas lot. Hannah say Hannah make stir fry bread for father and all. Me yell Niklas because he go pub all day. He say he no drink bier but I say him I no care about bier but if he go pub then he need come to take father walk. He say he no want come. Me yell him and say cut net. Me still try explain father that Hannah should go parent but father no agree. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smile put together an amazing blog. She talks about how to change the lives of kids who will become adults. And what does she get ? Did someone even had courtesy to read? I know I know. ... Smile is so generous that she wants us to be kind to all

    Thank you mrizvi. Good guess buddy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxx. You are right about what you said but keep in mind that kids are kids. They dont take things seriously

    Good job mrizvi. How is school kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk