Trust is a sacred bonding


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures






Kris Dear, what was that idea to
take Father with the whole bunch of
Foot ball kids to Pub
to bother Niklas

Please don't do that
leave Niklas and Hannah alone
away from Father.

My Students Friends
Thanks for keeping connection alive

Please give me a favor
if you have a chance to see 
My Friends George or Dean
give them my Blog site so they can 
have access. I am praying for you people.



It is sunny bright morning with 7 degrees below 0 C. Today my
Eldest leaving at 12.30, my son will drive him to London, 3 hours 
away. Yesterday I was busy in the afternoon as I have to go to 3 places.
My Friends had sort of get together.

My uncle died, I got the News early morning. This is life.
Everyone has to go but Memories stay like part of us.

My Dear Retirees please don't worry, I never take a nap.
It is not my style, if I have time I get myself involve with
anything I enjoy like my kitchen or things, like that.

Last night I was thinking about the situation at Uni. It looks to me
that I was disgraced because of nothing. I didn't do anything wrong.
I never propagate hatred and never push people to fight, even to be rude.

My Blogs are sort of Messages of Happiness for everyone. I try to
ask people to be patient and tolerant. To help Great Friends was
my belief that everyone needs respect and we have to be patient
and give people time to come back on the track.

I think everyone has his own talents and so are Smile Army Volunteers. 
They have great dedication and motivation for whatever they believe. 
I admire them how they helped Great Friends to be out of all the mess
and also for all their work for the place to be called Smile Garden.

I think the only negative they have is that they have no control on
their emotions. They are young and are full of dedication with 
what they believe. This makes situations worse. They need great 
people like Dean and George to hold their hands and guide to walk 
on the unpaved path of life.

I believe the first thing is to build trust to make anybody listen to.
When we are able to build trust I mean the real blind faith, we can 
change anyone's life. Trust is a sort of sacred bonding between people. 

Developing trust is an involuntary action, we don't have to try for that.
First step is that we have to be sincere and talking straight from our
heart what we believe in. Our Motto, not to misguide but to guide.

To connect with other human soul, other member of Human Family,  
other Creature of God,  is an spiritual linkage. It is a noble cause, helps 
to establish community and to spread happiness around.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Though it is Easter Monday, there are still lots of people coming in to read the blog. I am serving coffee and smoothies but out of biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the one from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
    3. I need wait 55 min but I wait because I need thank poster to

      SA

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. Thanks for writing every day but you no write for me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome lake goer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Still working on getting the blogs posted from the weekend.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please post them before the Smile Walks? We will like to read them before going for the walk

      Steve

      Delete
    2. I have now posted all blogs in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Sorry for the delay, I was delayed as people kept coming to get copies from the printouts

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's blogs from the weekend, specially her efforts to help her family.

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Mr. Supervisor and I say him. Dear Mr. Supervisor, how you. He say I good but why you so formal. I say I need build trust. I think he remember some joke because he smile. I say I come because I want ask if you problem when I go to prey. He say you go prey you Madam uncle. I say yes but how you know I no show blog. He say he need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees would like to offer our most sincere condolences on the passing of your uncle. We suspended all business today due to your loss. The retirees did notice that you chose to still write your blog. This is an act of courage and we want to thank you for that

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are terribly sorry to hear about the passing of your uncle. His passing must be a time of great ordeal for you. After the tears have dried and the goodbyes have been said, all you would have to hold onto are the happy memories that you have shared with him. In this sorrowful time, we would like to extend to you our heartfelt condolences. May our Lord comfort you and your loved ones.

    Thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father want say condolence because you uncle. Father say father very sad so go pub and drink lot bier. Father say father trik Niklas and say father no euro and father very sad so he pay bier from pocket. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah very sory you uncle. Hannah say you please care you. Hananh say you please no wory you. Niklas say he sory uncle. Niklas say he no want pay bier because you say no bier but grandpapa sad and say need bier because you so Niklas pay. Niklas say he no money because he pay lot yesterday so Niklas boro. Father say me that he need go pub because you uncle so me take him. He say take futbol kid but me say Niklas there so need take them. Father say he want go lot brunch and lot diner like you. Me say me no no that many peeple like you Kris. Father say invite all peeple home. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She has an amazing uncle. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is going on here! This is absolutely insane! It makes my blood boil. Smile is talking about her uncle's passing and ...!!!

    Thanks mrizvi. Brilliant post. Fantastic. Amazing. Whatever

    PS: Please accept my condolences for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes it is very sad but you know kids will be kids. They are all about fun and games

    Good job mrizvi. Good job kiddo

    Sorry Smile for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Author,

    We had a special meeting today at the Dean's residence. He wanted to go through the action plan but once he found out about your uncle's passing, he said that it will be inappropriate to talk about anything due to respect for him. He and Prof George asked us to convey their condolences to you for this loss.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk