Kids have to pay for Parents Dreams


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures
















It is Saturday ice storm warning not only storm there is
so much on the way on the weather channel, for us in
Toronto. Ice pellets, freezing rain plus lots of rain with
gusts 50 km. 

I am living here for such a long time, still get confused with how many 
types of snow we get here. Ice pellets, hails, freezing rain, flurries, 
snow flakes, light snow and snow storm.We get all types of 
snow here, may be I am missing some.

Yesterday we were invited for dinner at my friend's place. Today also
we have to go for dinner at another friend's place but with this weather
I am not sure. You never know we might, this is Toronto, nothing
stops here.

My Friends Linda and Dave, please keep in mind that comments 
from all of my Readers, are very important to me. Comments from 
My Readers Family give me power to write my Blogs every day.

My Friend doing 2 Jobs please don't make personal comments to 
anyone. It is not helping anyone, it is rude. It hurts feeling of others. 
Please respect everyone's feelings.You are doing 2 proud jobs
always keep that in mind.

My Dear Happy Reader, we can only change ourselves.We have to look 
in the mirror and say that problem lies within you and solution also lies 
within you.This gives power to make things happen. Keep that in mind,
we can not change anyone. We can only change ourselves.

My Dear Retirees Friends don't you have to worry about my diet. 
Everyone is different, has his own special body, mind and habits. 
We don't have to worry about what and how much others eating. 

You just have to regulate your own diet, it has to be balanced and not 
too much to put on weight. I clarified many times that I don't take
 supplements. 

About Smile with Smile Program, these are very common problems 
in everyone's home. First about " Braces " this is very tricky as 
parents money is on stake. 

They already paid for braces but have not taken into account 
of their kids consent. Kids hate braces, not ready to use it. 
This is everyday's problem. 

Now about Video Games. Not only kids but Parents are also hooked up
with Screens, in what capacity they can ask kids to limit screen time. 
This is Internet Era my Dear. 

Parents believe, they have to decide kid's future. What subjects, kids 
have to select, how much marks, they have to get and which Uni, 
they have to go. 

This is sort of "Tug of War" between parents and kids. Parents 
have upper hand as they are paying for everything. Kids are at 
the receiving end, have to hear them out whatever they say.

In my opinion, if kids are getting good marks, we have to let them play. 
There is no harm. Here comes another issue, if kids getting  90 %, not 
enough for Parents. If 95 % even not enough. 

Parents push kids to do better, to fulfill their own dreams, 
kids not interested in parents dreams.

Parents feel good to talk about their kids, when they move in their 
circle of family friends and community. They feel proud and kids 
have to pay the price for this. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. The entire town likes them and welcome them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome!! She is an awesome friend of the readers' family. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome energy. She has awesome family. She is an awesome counsellor. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog China. I no write comment last days but I read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read blog France. I read but no comment all time

      Delete
    2. I read you blog and like lot. It tell me what life in Canada even though I Ukraine

      Delete
    3. We love reading the blog in Russia. I share with my school kids and read as a group

      Delete
  5. There is no point writing for my disrespecting daughter in law. She reads your blog but like everything else, does everything upside down.

    Mother in law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job worker 2 come an say how you. I say I very hapy today. She say, let me guess, your Madam write 2 line for you. I say yes she write for me. She smile and say let me guess she say you do proud job, I say yes but how you know. She say because she tell you rong thing all time. For emple you need do job so how come you job good? Also you help lot people but she say you that no talk personal . If you no talk personal how can you help? I say yes you good point. She say you need think. I say yes. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees do not understand how you are able to dish out so much different advice and different guidance all at the same time. One new retiree noted that your advice is so diversified eg it includes psychology, philosophy, simple health tips, words of encouragement, as well as rebuke. It is not common or usual to provide that advice

    The Smile with Smile program committeee was very thankful for your blog and they mentioned that they will be studying the blog in more detail later on

    The retirees living in joint family situation are asking if you an share additional items for us

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another fresh blog today

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is a fresh blog. Smile always right fresh

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Yes SMILE GARDEN :-) It was a fun atmosphere. It was raining but the Dean advised us to have the reading outdoors. We think that this is because he wants to re-establish Smile Garden as a common location for blog reading . Prof George was there today but Mrs. Lucy also joined him. She said that she came because it is Saturday and reading is technically open to public so no one from uni can complain. It is back to the fun atmostphere

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing friend of readers family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you forget ask father helth today also but it ok father no mind because father angle. Father say father lot hurt today so father go emergency. Father say doctor in Deutschland start get bad and no do good. Father say father yell Kris because he no su . Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah niklas gooder but you please no wory. Hannah say she plan slip after make diner dishs. Hannah say you please take care. Me tire because me take father emergency because he lot tumy pain. Doctor no give drip but laff and say he no need eat for 1 week. Father anger and tell me su but me say no do. Father yell and say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is this! This is beyond weird. There is nothing, absolutely noting, that I can say or do to help these young kids. The sad thing is that they will be the future. We were teenagers too, and I thought a little crazy, but this is off the chart! I know, I know

    Great work mrizvi. Thank you so much for a fantastic comment. Way to go. Beyond brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllmmmmmmmmmm down! Just Reeeeeeeeeeeelax. Get some fresh air. Keep going at this pace, and you will pop an artery. Take it easy. Good thing that you remember Smile's message of kindness

    Thanks mrizvi. Nice of you to let us know that this is a good post. Hope school is going well

    ReplyDelete
  14. All child psychologist. Please dont waste time in reading traditional theories. If you want the real deal then come here and read these blogs. Dont believe me? Well, have a look how simply Smile has described the challenges about parenting

    "Parents push kids to do better, to fulfill their own dreams,
    kids not interested in parents dreams."

    Other psychologists would have required books to describe this theory but Smile summarized that in 2 lines!

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk