Give Your Life a Balance


Image result for flowers in garden pictures







Kris Dear, No Party
for couple of weeks
Please let Hannah fully recover

Father has to go for walk 
only on weekends


It is Sunday bright sunny morning with 5 degrees windy
with gusts nearly 60 km. I was planning to walk but I will
skip today, not safe. My son gone to London 2 hours away
to pick my Eldest from Uni, he is done till September

Today I am thinking about all of you my Dear Readers.
First of all I have to talk to my Friend doing 2 proud Jobs.
I told you so many times that we don't have to make personal 
Comments. No on likes that. Please don't do that. This is not 
helping, it makes people annoyed. 

Now my Dear Smile Army Friends, we don't have to completely
change our focus. I mean as I mentioned in my yesterday's Blog
that we have to distribute our day in slots. Time for everything
must be there to give our life a balance.

We can not ignore our work, our career that is very important
still we can have time to enjoy and to do other things.You can
have time to focus on Smile Garden.

We have 24 hours every morning a brand new day to play around 
our daily time table. Smile Garden is your passion and so is mine. 
Please take some time for that too, to spread happiness and put smile
on people's faces.

Kris Dear, it is not Niklas fault at all. Father has to go for his walk 
on weekends only. No matter what don't disturb Niklas in weekdays.
Let him focus on his studies and to go to school on time.

Kids play Video Games all the times then why not Niklas allowed
to enjoy his own life. Leave him alone please and he will get the
result, this is my promise to you. Niklas will make it happen
Trust me.

My Dear Retirees Friends, Smile with Smile program asking for the
very common issues Parents have to face with Teens. I repeat that if
Kids getting good marks then let them play. Leave them alone and
don't bother them for petty matters. 

Braces are common issue, but not so important to fight over that and
to ruin everyone's day and to disturb the peaceful atmosphere of the
entire family. Just relax trust your kids and they wont let you down.

My hats off for the rest of my Dear Friends, who have no issues, 
managing everything in their lives on their own. Thanks very much 
for keeping in touch by writing your comments. It means a lot to me. 
Gives me power to write my Blog every day.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there.

      Delete
    2. And I posted the one from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  3. Thanks for writing the blog. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome philosopher! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Still working on getting the blogs posted from the weekend.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are still waiting for the weekend blogs. Cant wait. Mondays are the best day of the week

      Cliff

      Delete
    2. I have now posted all blogs in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D.

      Sorry for the delay, I was delayed as people kept coming to get copies from the printouts.

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was fun. There are some managers who also join these walks. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday) and now we get to read 3 blogs.

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's blogs from the weekend

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job worker with video kid come and say how you. I say I ok. She say do you keep copy of you Madam blog? I say yes. She say someone ask about copy of the blog about how to handle teenager, do you have copy of that blog? I say yes but I am not suppose give you or anyone else. She say what you mean? You talk blog all time. I say yes but I no supose talk blog. I think she head pain. I go 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees are having a little problem. A no. of retirees are facing the challenge where their in-law kid is not treating them properly. The retirees are very upset. We had a big discussion after the reading of the blog. Some retirees are upset at their kids and they are of the view that they need to take care of this issue and discuss with their spouse. The others are of the view that they should discuss directly with their in-law kids. To clarify, this issue us with the retirees who are living in the joint family situations as well as those who are living otherwise. We were going nowhere with this discussion so we wanted to get your advise. Can you please help?

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army were very pleased that you wrote for them. Many of them are planning to quit their jobs so they can divide their time to focus on the Smile Garden and their studies. Prof George tried to explain to them that they should not take any rash decisions and instead they should spend little less time in the Smile Garden and instead focus on studies and jobs. The Smile Army did not appreciate this advice but they didnt react rashly. They however stopped talking to him. The Dean tried to intervene and said that they need to be more reasonable. He wanted to discuss more but he was called for a critical meeting. The great friends were seen talking to the Smile Army but we dont know what they were discussing. If you can please help

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing philosopher. She is an amazing friend of the readers' family. She is an amazing psychologist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say it cool so he go walk in afternoon. Father say he need go walk so he act. Father say father start eat lot froot. Father say froot very good. Father say father plan call lot peeple for party. Father say party good. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah cut lot froot today because father want eat fruoot. Hannah say Hannah need start cook for party. Hannah say Hannah niklas wory Hannah but kris wory Niklas. Hannah say you please take care because you kris wory. Me say father cancel party but he say he already call. Me think it ok because Hannah rest because parent. Me will not invite lot peeple only 20-25 peeple. Me yell Niklas that he keep play video and go pub but he no lisen me. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. I am just banging my head against the wall. There is absolutely nothing which is working. I have tried to be kind, I have tried to be harsh, I have tried to be reasonable but it just is not working. And yet Smile wants us to be nice to everyone in this forum

      good job mrizvi. Great to let us know that this is a good blog. I dont know what we would have done if you would not have told us

      Delete
    2. Just caaaaaallllmmm down Plunker. Reeeeellaaax. Take a deep breath. Go for a walk. Or better still just read the blog again

      Thank you mrizvi. This is a good comment. You are doing an amazing job

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk