Have a Great Day


Image result for birds in garden pictures










Kris Dear why everything has to be
around Father. Think about Hannah
and Niklas please. Don't cut Niklas phone.

My Friend doing 2 Jobs
Please don't take time out 
focus on your work



It is Monday beautiful bright sunny morning with 5 degrees
feels like 3 C. Yes windchill factor is always there at our
weather channel. No rain no snow, enough to celebrate.

I am sitting in the billiard room, it is 9.15 will go to my 
office cubicle at 9.30. Right now I am writing my Blog
thinking about my Dear Readers.

Yesterday was a big day for me. My Dear Smile Army Friends
are back now. My Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs now. He got his 
Job #1 and Job #2 back.

I am not happy with Hannah situation. She is going to her parents
place only from morning to night. Still she has to make so many dishes
before that, three each for morning, lunch and dinner.

Give her a break please. She is sick but Father and Kris not ready
to cut back on their luxurious life style. They like to have deserts 
with meals to enjoy their life.

Niklas is also suffering has no Games no TV so has to get out
to take refuge at pub. I feel sad for Niklas and Hannah, I keep 
on praying for them  may be some day my prayers come true.

I will be working part time today, playing darts only. Weather is
better, we are now using our light jackets not the heavy ones.
Carpets in our basement, are in better condition.

My son using wet carpet cleaner for two days to suck water out.
After that humidifier now sprinkling vinegar to get the smell out.
This is common problem for we Canadians after heavy rain.

Yesterday my Younger brother and my sister in law were at 
my place. Their daughter managed to drop and after dinner
picked them up. They left around 10 at night. It is always
good to have your loved ones around.

It is nearly 10 am, now I have to go to the other room to
play darts. I will go back home after 12 noon. Talk to you 
later my Friends. Have a great day.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog.

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome therapist! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry forgot to sign my name.

      That was me, Brenda who lost the race :-(

      Brenda

      Delete
    2. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    3. Sorry I no able get fresh donut for post. I wait 45 min but the baker gave next batch to someone else. He always give me 1st batch because I give blog quote to him He like that

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor in job 1 come to talk work. He then say whey you come today because you lot sick and need take time out. I say I no alow take time out. He say no you misunderstand me. I no mean say dont take time out at all. I mean say that no take time out for no reason. I say him that what I do. He say no you very sick and you fever and you head hurt so you need go home and go doctor. I say him no I no supose because my Madam say no take time off. I think his head hurt . I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate you blog today. Several retirees, both new and old, expressed concern that your son is not taking care of the house. They mentioned that basement flooding is a major concern and it can negatively impact your health. Some retirees requested that we pass a resolution to ask him to get this fixed. There were some retirees who pointed out that he tried to spend some time to clean up the mess so he must be taking your care, but others scoffed at the idea and said that based on the track record, he must be more concerned about the carpets than your health.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Even though the Smile Army has been here for a few days only, they have already made Smile Garden a very nice place. Before they came, the uni staff was taking care of the Smile Garden and were spending many hours here. The uni staff was quite good but Smile Army is very diligent and takes care of every single nook and corner. They say that this is Smile Garden so everything has to be perfect, like the blog. The Smile Garden is already looking much nicer. Prof George commented on this but they said that there is still a lot of work to be done. Prof George looked at the Dean and said, that they have not changed. The Dean smiled and said, hopefully they uni can also see the good that they bring in the uni community

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another new blog today. How does Smile does it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is what they call, a pro. Or in other words, a factory of ideas. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say father no no what you say luxry. Father say it normal that if some go then they prepare. Like when father go when father Kris then father get grocer. Father say when Hannah go what father do. Like father no supose eat fud and just eat air. Father say play game on tele no good that why father no
    alow Niklas play video. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah want thank but say you that you niklas wory. It ok. Hannah say Hannah no make kris fud but only make 1 desert for all meeel and 1 desert for eeet in snack. Niklas say grandpapa yell Niklas and hide video and say it very bad eye but Niklas no play video all time but only play 30 mint in 1 day when grandpapa slip. Niklas say grandpapa no no that Niklas play but now Niklas no able play any. Niklas say grandpapa no care Niklas eye because he say watch tele with grandpapa 3 hour but Niklas no want see agatha kristy. Me say sory you but me want explain that me say Hannah that she only make 1 desert meel and not lot. Hannah say it ok. Me say Niklas that he need help and take father walk but he say he no want go morning because skool. Me say wake erly but he no want. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please Please. Stop this craziness. It is not good. I know it is fun but it is not the right thing. My blood boils when I see this. I know I know ..

    Thanks mrizvi. I am not sure what would happen if you dont tell us that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just calm down Plunker. Just Calm down. It is not good for your health. Yes Smile has asked us to be kind

    Way to go mrizvi. Simply brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing sociologist. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk